The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
RustyShackleford wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

So I log on to NT to check out the BEST forum on NT which is the S&T and see all these [Enter NBA team name here] OFFICIAL SEASON threads.

Could it be!!!??
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

IT IS!!!!!   

pimp.gif

So I log on to NT to check out the BEST forum on NT which is the S&T and see all these [Enter NBA team name here] OFFICIAL SEASON threads.

Could it be!!!??
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

IT IS!!!!!   

pimp.gif

man, the first one to tell me the news was Mr0negative 
laugh.gif
...i was like oh ok..made the thread and went back to taking a nap

man, the first one to tell me the news was Mr0negative 
laugh.gif
...i was like oh ok..made the thread and went back to taking a nap

@ZachLowe_SI MLE details, per source (1/2): All teams can use full MLE as long as it doesn't take them more than $4M above tax.
@ZachLowe_SI (2/2): If team uses full MLE to get to/near $4M over tax, they CANNOT re-sign FAs and go over $4M. barrier. Could do so via vet minimums
@ZachLowe_SI More MLE: If you are more than $4M over the tax at any point, you cannot use the full MLE. You get only mini one--$3M for 3 years.
@ZachLowe_SI The same $4M-over-the-tax line ban applies to sign-and-trades--can't use if it takes you > $4M above tax, per source.
@ZachLowe_SI Other details: Lux tax RATES and repeater penalties will be as they were in owners' final proposal. Extra hit if you pay 4 times in 5 yrs
@ZachLowe_SI Tweak for players: Rookies eligible for extensions could get one worth 30% of cap level, up from 25%
@ZachLowe_SI And as an aside, I'd not expect any immediate changes on age limit. But that is hunch based on some convos, not set in stone yet.

@ZachLowe_SI MLE details, per source (1/2): All teams can use full MLE as long as it doesn't take them more than $4M above tax.
@ZachLowe_SI (2/2): If team uses full MLE to get to/near $4M over tax, they CANNOT re-sign FAs and go over $4M. barrier. Could do so via vet minimums
@ZachLowe_SI More MLE: If you are more than $4M over the tax at any point, you cannot use the full MLE. You get only mini one--$3M for 3 years.
@ZachLowe_SI The same $4M-over-the-tax line ban applies to sign-and-trades--can't use if it takes you > $4M above tax, per source.
@ZachLowe_SI Other details: Lux tax RATES and repeater penalties will be as they were in owners' final proposal. Extra hit if you pay 4 times in 5 yrs
@ZachLowe_SI Tweak for players: Rookies eligible for extensions could get one worth 30% of cap level, up from 25%
@ZachLowe_SI And as an aside, I'd not expect any immediate changes on age limit. But that is hunch based on some convos, not set in stone yet.

i dont see what the big deal is with the age limit...im actually for the players going to the nba at 20 and against high school players going to the league... those extra 2 years in college will help them a lot instead of being under prepared or being busts like kwame brown...

i dont see what the big deal is with the age limit...im actually for the players going to the nba at 20 and against high school players going to the league... those extra 2 years in college will help them a lot instead of being under prepared or being busts like kwame brown...

Back
Top Bottom