The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

laugh.gif

@MettaWorldPeace
I have to pick up my practice jersey!!I'll inform yal more on ronartest.com

nerd.gif
This dude just re up on crack or what the hell is going on..?

RonRon better not be trolling..

@MettaWorldPeace
I have to pick up my practice jersey!!I'll inform yal more on ronartest.com

nerd.gif
This dude just re up on crack or what the hell is going on..?

RonRon better not be trolling..

The meeting has passed the 2 hour mark.

I got to think the owners have raised the offer from the 46% of the BRI or else the players would have left already.
laugh.gif

The meeting has passed the 2 hour mark.

I got to think the owners have raised the offer from the 46% of the BRI or else the players would have left already.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Where are people watching the meeting?

or where can we get some real time live blogging like the Apple Keynote this morning?!?!!?!?!!? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Where are people watching the meeting?

or where can we get some real time live blogging like the Apple Keynote this morning?!?!!?!?!!? 
nerd.gif

forget knicks tickets, I would pay a couple hundred bucks to have a seat in that meeting. It's probably fascinating and hilarious at the same time

forget knicks tickets, I would pay a couple hundred bucks to have a seat in that meeting. It's probably fascinating and hilarious at the same time

Originally Posted by DubA169

especially w/boom dizzle:

baron.jpg

especially w/boom dizzle:

baron.jpg

laugh.gif
co sign...

laugh.gif
co sign...

roll.gif
@ the thought of Ron Artest breaking the news of the lockout being over

That would be the most hilarious way to end this saga.

The prolonged meeting can only be a good sign, I still don't think they reach an agreement... I stand by my prediction of missed games.

roll.gif
@ the thought of Ron Artest breaking the news of the lockout being over

That would be the most hilarious way to end this saga.

The prolonged meeting can only be a good sign, I still don't think they reach an agreement... I stand by my prediction of missed games.

Back
Top Bottom