The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Owners working on a cap system that will be good enough for the players that they'll accept the 50-50 share of the BRI.

Owners working on a cap system that will be good enough for the players that they'll accept the 50-50 share of the BRI.

5 hours yesterday and 6 hours today so far. things are looking good. they are just getting everything else worked out then BRI will be last.

i think lockout ends this week and stern will push back his decision to cancel 2 weeks of the season tonight with the progress being made.

5 hours yesterday and 6 hours today so far. things are looking good. they are just getting everything else worked out then BRI will be last.

i think lockout ends this week and stern will push back his decision to cancel 2 weeks of the season tonight with the progress being made.

^^^ Two weeks isn't the end of the world if they are moving in a positive direction. At this point, even if they agreed in principal to everything today, there was no realistic way they could start on 11/1. The new CBA would still need to be drafted and approved, then free agency period, training camp, etc. That's a lot to get done in 3 weeks.

^^^ Two weeks isn't the end of the world if they are moving in a positive direction. At this point, even if they agreed in principal to everything today, there was no realistic way they could start on 11/1. The new CBA would still need to be drafted and approved, then free agency period, training camp, etc. That's a lot to get done in 3 weeks.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Stern: we remain very, very far apart on virtually all issues.

Of course it isn't the end of the world, but as of right now, no light at the end of the tunnel.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Stern: we remain very, very far apart on virtually all issues.

Of course it isn't the end of the world, but as of right now, no light at the end of the tunnel.

Stern: "We tried very hard. We made concession after concession...I'm proud of my owners...demonstrated that they really tried."

What a slap in the face to the players.
roll.gif

Wow, heartless.

I was reading somewhere that the difference in the BRI would be covered if they didn't cancel the season and just accepted what the current offer was. Pretty sure it was Berg.

Stern: "We tried very hard. We made concession after concession...I'm proud of my owners...demonstrated that they really tried."

What a slap in the face to the players.
roll.gif

Wow, heartless.

I was reading somewhere that the difference in the BRI would be covered if they didn't cancel the season and just accepted what the current offer was. Pretty sure it was Berg.

why is it everyone can give postive comments all day from players and sources yet at the end of every meeting that clown sterin comes out with shot towards the players and zero postive comments?

Back
Top Bottom