The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

According to woj, Stern suggests that owner's offers will get worse for players to account for the NBA's financial losses during missed games

I thought owners lose less money if no games are played since the system is so broken. can't have it both ways

the nba has lost games twice in 12 years. think it's time to stop the praise for Stern. He's one inch above Selig

they made concessions on THEIR OWN RIDICULOUS DEMANDS

%@!$%$% morons.

players have given back. The owners haven't done %%*%

conrats on turning the best season in over a decade to a mess

%@!$%$% morons.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Stern: "We tried very hard. We made concession after concession...I'm proud of my owners...demonstrated that they really tried."

What a slap in the face to the players.
roll.gif

Wow, heartless.

didnt the players have this same kind of comment about themselves a few week ago?

did you have the same reaction then?

Stern: "We tried very hard. We made concession after concession...I'm proud of my owners...demonstrated that they really tried."

roll.gif

Wow, heartless.

didnt the players have this same kind of comment about themselves a few week ago?

%@!$%$% morons.

roll.gif

Wow, heartless.

Bunch of damn clowns I tell ya. Best season in ages and they just throw it all away. Stern should be ousted, two lockouts on your resume' c'mon son.

Bunch of damn clowns I tell ya. Best season in ages and they just throw it all away. Stern should be ousted, two lockouts on your resume' c'mon son.

This greed sickens me...if they cancel more than the 2 weeks, I promise i wont contribute to any of the BRI this season, not paying for tickets, parking, concessions, jerseys not a damn thing

I know its bigger than stern but two lockouts in 12 years is filthy, get a commissioner in place that can keep the damn sport running

This greed sickens me...if they cancel more than the 2 weeks, I promise i wont contribute to any of the BRI this season, not paying for tickets, parking, concessions, jerseys not a damn thing

I know its bigger than stern but two lockouts in 12 years is filthy, get a commissioner in place that can keep the damn sport running

roll.gif

Wow, heartless.

I was reading somewhere that the difference in the BRI would be covered if they didn't cancel the season and just accepted what the current offer was. Pretty sure it was Berg.

Even Stern is a "Spin Master", he trill as $$$# for that statement. Now the average person will watch SportsCenter, and get mad at the players based off that quote.
David-Stern.jpg

It was all apart of the master plan. 
devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Wow, heartless.

I was reading somewhere that the difference in the BRI would be covered if they didn't cancel the season and just accepted what the current offer was. Pretty sure it was Berg.

Even Stern is a "Spin Master", he trill as $$$# for that statement. Now the average person will watch SportsCenter, and get mad at the players based off that quote.
David-Stern.jpg

It was all apart of the master plan. 
devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Question, has there ever been a time in the NBA where the entire league (team wise) was profiting?

Question, has there ever been a time in the NBA where the entire league (team wise) was profiting?

Question: What are the chances of the NBA just going out and getting replacement players. Say if this season is done. And we are in September of 2012 and no agreement has been reached. What then?

Question: What are the chances of the NBA just going out and getting replacement players. Say if this season is done. And we are in September of 2012 and no agreement has been reached. What then?

Once again the NBA disappoints, they're will be a lockout every single time the union contracts end, this league, owners, and players are getting ridiculous. I honestly don't think the players are going to budge because they will not come close to the same amount of benefits, guaranteed money, and contract lengths that they have been so used to in the past 10 years.  The players have known this, they were introduced to the idea that the players union will go to hell and back to fight for their rights. Players have been aware, thats why so many haven't been hesitant to play oversees and completely risk they're 2011-12 NBA salary, because they know they won't have one. Gentlemen, Basketball does not look good for the near future, if this was a betting man's game I would bet that we won't have a season.

Back
Top Bottom