here we go

@WojYahooNBA
Adrian Wojnarowski
Meeting over.
1 minute ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply

here we go

@IraHeatBeat
Ira Winderman
Just got off the phone with an agent who said, "It's all going to get done today." That's what he says, not what me says.
3 hours ago via web

I guess I will hold me breathe now

@IraHeatBeat
Ira Winderman
Just got off the phone with an agent who said, "It's all going to get done today." That's what he says, not what me says.
3 hours ago via web

I guess I will hold me breathe now

@teamzillerTom ZillerRT @usat_jzillgitt Running past hotel where NBA labor meeting is and unaware of that fact: Gregg Popovich. [URL]http://+%%%%$+.com/s/146099963[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font][/url]

laugh.gif

@teamzillerTom ZillerRT @usat_jzillgitt Running past hotel where NBA labor meeting is and unaware of that fact: Gregg Popovich. [URL]http://+%%%%$+.com/s/146099963[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font][/url]

laugh.gif

The players will be the ones to give up more from their initial stance.

I'm shocked if the owners cave.

The players will be the ones to give up more from their initial stance.

I'm shocked if the owners cave.

This slurping of the owners on the Internet disgusts me. This is the only site I've seen that is mostly pro player

It isn't even so much of a love for the owners as it is just straight up hatred for the players. I don't understand how many of these people even watch the NBA if they hate these greedy ignorant cry babies so much. Very odd

Originally Posted by DubA169

This slurping of the owners on the Internet disgusts me. This is the only site I've seen that is mostly pro player

It isn't even so much of a love for the owners as it is just straight up hatred for the players. I don't understand how many of these people even watch the NBA if they hate these greedy ignorant cry babies so much. Very odd
I had a well thought out response to this, but Yuku f-ed that up. So, I'll explain this in cliffs.
Cliffs

Most people don't know the whole "deal" on this lockout. NT knows most of the facts, thus this site being pro-player.

The hatred for players, stems from jealousy(people paid millions to "play a game"), and the Lewis' and Arenas' of the NBA.

I believe the players should take the 51, instead of holding out for 53. Mainly, because holding will likely mean the cancellation of a season, and I doubt the players can sustain losing more than a season.

As far as my response, I would love to get input from you guys.

i'm fine with 51 percent, shortened contracts, a lower MLE, amnesty areement

I'm very conflicted about a mandatory 2 year stay in college. On one hand it's not right to prevent a young man from making as much money and fast as they can. But the fundamentals are lacking and the AAu is a big part of that. Kids aren't being prepared properly

I'm very conflicted about a mandatory 2 year stay in college. On one hand it's not right to prevent a young man from making as much money and fast as they can. But the fundamentals are lacking and the AAu is a big part of that. Kids aren't being prepared properly

Originally Posted by DubA169

I still don't get this argument. The NBA is a business, and they have every right to determine the qualifications needed to participate, and what they think will lead to the best product.

Back
Top Bottom