The Official NBA Season Thread

Months of vacation
4 in a row and 5 for Bron.
kobe-count.gif

You got more faith than me brother, I respect it

Don’t see how this teams wins 2 in Denver with this version of Lebron though.

If they somehow force Denver back to La, I will jump right back on the bandwagon but the chances are slim to none :lol:
Just gotta take it one game at a time. It aint over till it's over.

Game 3 Nuggets opened at +195. Was hoping to get another juicy line on them but the books know this series ends tonight.

I would say some vile things like VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL to get myself banned as a contingency plan but I'm not a sucker like him and his fellow Warrior fans (except for dman14 dman14 and moe200069 moe200069 they took the L like men and didn't duck nothing but respect for them).

Something about 24 hrs gyms being open and not arguing with men at night on Saturdays.

I almost feel like I can’t even judge him as a head coach after the Brooklyn stint. Multiple players with a track record of being uncoachable. Roster with no size and ability to defend.

Would be interested to see how he’d look on a young team that didn’t have expectations like that. Kinda like how Kenny Atkinson had it with Brooklyn prior to KD and Cryrie coming.

Feel like it would give you a significantly better idea of what caliber coach he is.

Nash had 0 coaching experience and started with probably the toughest coaching gig personality wise. But there was a stark difference between the Nash games and Vaughn games.

You are partially right that it may not be fair to judge him based of his Nets Tenure. But I would argue as a GM to have someone who spent a few years learning the ropes before jumping into a head coaching gig.

All you can base off of, is his experience with the Nets, which is an F. I feel like Nash should accept an assistant coaching gig first and gain some real experience in a healthy environment.

Back
Top Bottom