The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

I need a polarizer. Hate those reflections on the bumper.

picture i took at tonights game. nothing special because TD garden doesnt allow cameras with removable lenses, used my friends P&S

038 by bjamez20, on Flickr

I was watching the laker and some lady had a huge telephoto I wonder how she snuck it in

yea, i checked the website and it says no cameras with detachable lenses, but when i got in i saw a bunch of people with DSLRs. i didn't want to risk bringing my camera and not being able to bring it in though.

When I go to a game eventually I'm going to try and bring in just my body and say is to expensive I didn't want to leave it in the car and have a friend go to a different entrance with the lens and say the same thing. But with laker process so high I doubt I'll go to a game this season

Yo **** the Lakers man!

**** Dwight Howard's soft - I'm not going to be aggressive and dunk the **** out of the ball even though I'm right under the rim - whining ***!

Shaq was the last actual big man to play the game. Simply put, he was a ******g BEAST under the rim!

Kobe? My goodness man. Kobe? Knowing damn well he can take over a whole game by himself but choosing not to. F that man.

Last edited:
I wish I had a DSLR when I was living in Boston. I used to hit up Celts games all the time, and sat behind the basket a few rows back. Now I guess I have to settle for the Wizards haha.

Anybody have any advice on flash white balance and bouncing? I'm hearing that if I shoot with a speedlight I should be at the sync speed.

I met Randy Ziegler yesterday at work. He invited me to go to one of his basic workshops. Anybody recommend going to them? He seems to know what he is talking about and seems very informative.

Quick question

So every year Nikon and Cannon come out with new DSLRs and they're usually around the same price as the previous models with whatever upgrades.

My question is where can I get a nice DSLR that was once sold like 5-8 years ago that has since been replaced with an upgraded model?  What which one to get?  Eurotrip in the summer and I want decent pictures

I have been wanting the FujiFiml X100 for a while now, was about to pull the trigger but saw that a X100S is coming out in March... wonder if the X100 will drop in price then. Kinda wanting to save up so that new model tho, I need sometime smaller than my DSLR for an everyday carry camera.

Just got my Canon Rebel t3i and I m pretty excited

Any tips or suggestions or tips for a beginning photographer

any websites or forums i should be on the look out for :nerd:

Just got my Canon Rebel t3i and I m pretty excited

Any tips or suggestions or tips for a beginning photographer

any websites or forums i should be on the look out for :nerd:
Welcome to the DSLR world. I would tell you to check out this forum. POTN .Tons of advice. And don't sleep on YouTube. There is a video for anything you want to learn. I started with a T3I a little over a year ago. Shoot in Raw and have fun bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom