The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Newest Pokemon games sold 10 million copies in the first 3 days.

For comparison's sake, Microsofts biggest gaming franchise, Flight Simulator, has sold just about 10 million copies as well.

I assume it's Microsofts biggest franchise, as they haven't released any other games since I was a small boy. (Or so it seems).

Oh wait, it seems they released a Halo game recently.

2 million whole copies sold! Wowee!

TLDR: Microsoft should buy Nintendo.

Flight simulator sales were combined with pc, XBX, and not counting gamepass

Repetitive in what sense?

Mostly the side missions.

The structure for most of them were:

- "Oh hey here are some tracks"
- Follow the tracks
- Fight and kill Mongols
- End Mission

Wash, rinse and repeat.

I loved the game but that aspect of it got monotonous real quick.

The main missions and the Mythic Tales were dope though.

Mostly the side missions.

The structure for most of them were:

- "Oh hey here are some tracks"
- Follow the tracks
- Fight and kill Mongols
- End Mission

Wash, rinse and repeat.

I loved the game but that aspect of it got monotonous real quick.

The main missions and the Mythic Tales were dope though.

Just occurred to me that I could just skip the side missions :lol:

Outchea tryna clear all the mist off the map for no damn reason.

Think i'm done with Ghost of Tsushima man.

It's dope but it's repetitive as ****.

I felt the same way til I started to skip the side quests and wound up loving it. Game gets really dope as you unlock the different stances and moves and start going into your whole bag taking out varied groups of enemies with style. I’d also recommend doing the quests for the different npc allies too since those also add value to the game. But the rest of those tasks make Ubisoft games look like the witcher.

So Square Enix sells Tomb Raider + Thief + Legacy of Kain + Deus Ex for 300 mill.

ONE YEAR LATER Embracer sells JUST Tomb Raider for 600 mill. Having literally done nothing except hold the rights to the franchise.

Edit: I forgot the reason they sold these 4 franchises. TO INVEST IN BLOCKCHAIN.

Shoresy Letterkenny GIF - Shoresy Letterkenny - Discover & Share GIFs

THIS is why I cant get a FF Tactics remaster. The mismanagement.

Deus Ex would make a great tv series

I felt the same way til I started to skip the side quests and wound up loving it. Game gets really dope as you unlock the different stances and moves and start going into your whole bag taking out varied groups of enemies with style. I’d also recommend doing the quests for the different npc allies too since those also add value to the game. But the rest of those tasks make Ubisoft games look like the witcher.

Yeah i have all the stances. Pretty much maxed out all the techniques.

Can't front though i'm basic with it. Just parry / perfect dodge and counter all day :lol:

So if it’s bundled with a game and the cost is baked in there, it’s not a “real” sale? It’s like $559 for the Bundle right?

It does count and bundles don't make the majority of the sales since the install base is already high before the game launched. Nearly 120 Million PS4's and 30 Million PS5's

Spider-Man 2 won't be cross gen thank God so it might not sell as fast but PS5 should be over 40 Million by the time that game comes out.

Working on platinum Ragnarok. Damn berserkers hard as hell.

They put in mmore work then Thor and Oden.

Also Tears of the Kingdom about to kill it. Should of been on a new gen system from Nintendo. Will still be buying it tho.

Yeah i have all the stances. Pretty much maxed out all the techniques.

Can't front though i'm basic with it. Just parry / perfect dodge and counter all day :lol:

Kick on spear dudes (followed up by a finishing strike as they’re on the ground)
Flurry attack on shield dudes (best move in the game)
Spinning attack I believe on big dudes

Are all a must

I also really liked using smoke bombs combined with the multiple assassinations. Gotta have style.

I hope we get a Spider-Man 2 trailer soon. Especially with it scheduled to release this year.

Back
Top Bottom