The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I never knew that. The way they localized RPGs back in the day was disrespectful.

I would love to see a remake of Ace Combat 3 with all the anime cutscenes.
That wasn't a localization issue. That was a "squaresoft ran out of money so they had to massively cut corners" issue. I don't know of any other old rpg that had to cut content to that extent.

Where that Bugsnax 2 announcement though?
1689045523640.png

Makes no sense.

Attachments

• mwii_the_boys_homelander_full.jpg
    mwii_the_boys_homelander_full.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 15
  • cod_mwii_the_boys_black_noir.jpg
    cod_mwii_the_boys_black_noir.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 192
  • mwii-starlight_the_boys.jpg
    mwii-starlight_the_boys.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 198
Warzone has a ton of skins, camos, and emblems that are just marijuana inspired. Have been for several years now.

I think he is saying THOSE specifically make a lot of sense to their player base. I would agree. :lol: Although a lot of my stoner friends have moved to Fortnite.

they deff got me for that bundle cant lie lol Riding around in that SUV with 3 other homies was classic man - very fun times

but that when warzone was actually fun and i didnt mind spending $20 since I was on it daily

The Purple Tracer Pack was my absolute favorite though

PURPLE TRACER PACK For Grau & MP7 😍 . call of duty warzone modern warfare purple  tracer pack . - YouTube

the Grau and the MP7 were some of the best early times on OG Warzone

Huh? Ngl to you bro, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I usually don’t :lol:

Respectfully.

That's fair. I will say many of my posts are sarcastic, which doesn't always translate well over the internet.

BUT

That post was not hard to understand at all.

ssd.png

ssd 2.png

Another good deal on prime day.

I've heard the main difference is the Samsung m.2 ssd's have an issue where the performance drops and people have had to upgrade the firmware on them.

Back
Top Bottom