The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seent this with the invoice. Anyone else get one of these from PS?
945E5FC6-BDEE-4085-B72F-66D011493FF9.jpeg
2170A6F4-6041-4013-8F8F-217B547B2CD5.jpeg

I got that also. The code is for some psn profile avatars

some early psn black friday sales are up for my digital heads. pretty sure more will be added and some of these prices will drop next week when they include a ps+ discount on top of the sale price like they did last year.

fifa, madden nhl $35
watch dogs legion $40
the last of us 2 $30
ghost of tsushima $40
crash 4 $39
crash team racing $14
final fantasy 7 remake $40
cuphead $15
pga 2k21 $30
resident evil 2 remake $16
resident evil 3 remake $20
control ultimate edition $20 (Free upgrade to ps5 next year)
mafia $30
doom eternal $20

Already have GoT.

Still need to pick up TLOU II, but I still need to play TLOU. By the time I finally get to it TLOU II will probably be available for cheaper.

Looking like it I'll probably just reup on PS+ for a couple years from CDKeys.

Is madden worth copping at that price? Haven't bought a Madden in like 7 years

Was holding off on getting Madden for Black Friday since I knew it would be about 50% but even then I think that's too much.

It amazing how my interest in sports games has waned over the years. I use to make the annual Madden, NBA 2K, MLB The Show threads on here regularly, copped those games on release date religiously every year now the thought of getting a sports game on release date has me like
1605924800673.png

EA and 2K making day oners beta testers with these half *** microtransactions games aint it anymore.

Will likely pick up MLB the Show 20 since it's ~$10 right now.

Already have GoT.

Still need to pick up TLOU II, but I still need to play TLOU. By the time I finally get to it TLOU II will probably be available for cheaper.

Looking like it I'll probably just reup on PS+ for a couple years from CDKeys.

Was holding off on getting Madden for Black Friday since I knew it would be about 50% but even then I think that's too much.

It amazing how my interest in sports games has waned over the years. I use to make the annual Madden, NBA 2K, MLB The Show threads on here regularly, copped those games on release date religiously every year now the thought of getting a sports game on release date has me like
1605924800673.png

EA and 2K making day oners beta testers with these half *** microtransactions games aint it anymore.

Will likely pick up MLB the Show 20 since it's ~$10 right now.

Trying to get a NT MLB The Show winter league going.

remember how it took me 4-5 days to finally download cod... well i got it working yesterday and was playing online despite a few games of lag lol..i tried downloading campaign and was trying to get slick by changing my internet settings for a fast connection... it ended up messing up the install so i deleted it... didnt know deleting that 1 messed up file would mess up all the files i downloaded so i couldnt play the game again and had to delete and reinstall... i was like hell nah not doing this again... so hooked up my ps5 downstairs to where the wifi is connected and have fast connection.... ill prally get all the files done downloading in 5 hours and wont have to worry about downloading files again for COD lol... will still have to play in my room though with a laggy connection for multiplayer but whatever...

on another note godfall looks trash and im a try to return it to target and prally get assassins creed... if i can finesse maybe i can get miles morales but i doubt it... also what determines what box you get with the ps5? the black joint looks so much cleaner and i wish i got that instead but honestly im just happy i got the ps5 so not trippin but that black box looks so much better lol

Last edited:
I was looking for the post another NT'er posted this deal:

Thrustmaster - T.Flight Hotas 4 for PlayStation 4 : $79.99

Was looking for one to use when I play Ace Combat 7 and I heard people say Star Wars: Squadrons you'll need one. Finally was able to check out but can't pick up until the 28th due to stock selling out.

I also had $20 in rewards certs to use at BB so it came out $64

Back
Top Bottom