The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EpiBSp2VEAAmKGd

SotC:

EpiBUyTU0AAm2Fh

HZD:

EpiBTnIVEAAUNz0

BB:

EpiBVv3UUAAUHK5

I cannot stand Jason Schreier, dude annoys the hell out of me :smh: :lol:

When it comes back to PSN, Sony should make it the PS+ game for the month :lol:

When everyone else was hyping cyberpunk as the second coming, he was reporting on the troubled development of the game. Then, the game comes out and it's a disaster.

Forgive him for not being an extension of the game's marketing campaign, as so many other outlets are.

When everyone else was hyping cyberpunk as the second coming, he was reporting on the troubled development of the game. Then, the game comes out and it's a disaster.

Forgive him for not being an extension of the game's marketing campaign, as so many other outlets are.
I actually told stay lurkin stay lurkin that people may be putting too much faith in CDPR when they’ve really only delivered one hit. My dislike for him has nothing to do with his opinions on games. I just feel like he whines and *****es a lot for the sake of attention. Some of the stuff he reports or says just seem so damn over the top and if I’m being honest, some of it I just don’t believe. People working 100 hour work weeks for months at a time? I’m sorry, I don’t believe it 🤷🏽‍♂️

So... should I be requesting a refund on my PS5 version? Only played like 2 hours but I'm seeing people say the game is bricking systems and that overall it's not even worth the time to play through? What do you guys think?

So... should I be requesting a refund on my PS5 version? Only played like 2 hours but I'm seeing people say the game is bricking systems and that overall it's not even worth the time to play through? What do you guys think?

Are you talking about cyberpunk?

There is no PS5 version out yet.

Yes, you should get a refund.

^ He was saying playing it on his PS5.

I'm only worried about bricking my system but dont see how it can unless it legit corrupts something....

But I'm going to just keep playing it intermittently because when it crashes multiple times I just move onto another game for a while LOL.
NGL the possibilities & concepts that you do in game are next level.... they just didn't implement it to its potential.

I actually told stay lurkin stay lurkin that people may be putting too much faith in CDPR when they’ve really only delivered one hit. My dislike for him has nothing to do with his opinions on games. I just feel like he whines and *****es a lot for the sake of attention. Some of the stuff he reports or says just seem so damn over the top and if I’m being honest, some of it I just don’t believe. People working 100 hour work weeks for months at a time? I’m sorry, I don’t believe it 🤷🏽‍♂️

Which is so ironic. I've own the Witcher 3 since launch and have tried 14 times to get in to it and its sooooo boring to me.

I mean only you can judge for yourself if you want a refund or not. I'm keeping my copy

I play the ps4 version on my ps5. So far I haven't experienced any bugs but I've seen people mention it bricking systems etc. So I guess I'm asking if I should refund it or wait for a patch. I haven't been following the coverage on the issues as closely.

There isn't a PS5 version of Cyberpunk? lol um.... Yea there is.

WOW I JUST FOUND OUT YALL BEEN PLAYING UPGRADED LAST GEN VERSIONS!?!?!?!? OH NOOOOOO
Funny thing is... Its not even upgraded for PS5 or XbX yet lol its still just running a PS4 game.
They havent released that upgrade yet & with things that way they are going it may take a little longer now...

Which is so ironic. I've own the Witcher 3 since launch and have tried 14 times to get in to it and its sooooo boring to me.
Understandable. It actually took me 3 different attempts to get into it. I just was trying to play too many games at once. Once I sat down and gave it a real shot, it ended up being one of my favorite games of last gen and the best open world game, imo.

Funny thing is... Its not even upgraded for PS5 or XbX yet lol its still just running a PS4 game.
They havent released that upgrade yet & with things that way they are going it may take a little longer now...
It's running it at 60fps though with less dips in resolution

Ps4 version is running at like 18fps in some sections with drops to 720p or below IIRC

So apparently Best Buy is offering full refunds to the physical editions as well :lol:.

I haven't had any serious issues on my Series X. It's crashed the console twice I think, but outside of that, it's been just stupid glitches and bugs. But I know the vast majority of players are playing on the base PS4 and X1 where it's horrible, so I completely understand the refund situation.

Back
Top Bottom