The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mfs really out here playing a cat roaming game, smh.

200.gif

I mean MGS5 was pretty repetitive after the first couple hours and Fed Ex simulator was boring af…. The man is literally average at best.

Average man creates one of the most celebrated & iconic video games series of all time.

metal_gear_saga_wallpaper_by_nobuharuudou-db91t73.png

Average man makes a horror classic out of a teaser.
P.T._cover.jpg

Average man sits down with Playstation head to announce partnership on exclusive playstation game.

Phil Spencer throws it over to average man in Xbox showcase to announce partnership on exclusive xbox game.

Mfs really out here playing a cat roaming game, smh.
I had the same thought when I heard about this game… then I downloaded on a whim and it’s… interesting lol.. I like playing after a long day because it’s super relaxing and helps wind me down..

I would never encourage to someone that’s looking for excitement in their gaming experience, but it’s a worthwhile game if it may be appealing to someone.

Average man creates one of the most celebrated & iconic video games series of all time.

metal_gear_saga_wallpaper_by_nobuharuudou-db91t73.png

Average man makes a horror classic out of a teaser.
P.T._cover.jpg

Average man sits down with Playstation head to announce partnership on exclusive playstation game.

Phil Spencer throws it over to average man in Xbox showcase to announce partnership on exclusive xbox game.

You put up a demo as a reason why the man wasn’t average? What’s Phil Spencer’s got to do with him being average? What does ANY of what you posted have to do with his boring games? It’s ok bro. My opinion is still my opinion.

Neil Druckmann > Kojima

Wasn't MGS5 around the time Konami and Kojima had a falling out so he didn't fully develop the game?

I'm playing a game where I power wash dirty houses so I can't really judge

bruh i just started playing this on my series x and man that game can consume some time very zen like game. Crazy developers took time to make a game like that

is stray free? im not paying full price to play a cat game lol

bruh i just started playing this on my series x and man that game can consume some time very zen like game. Crazy developers took time to make a game like that

is stray free? im not paying full price to play a cat game lol

Some of those big jobs take a long *** time but I don't even notice the time passing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom