The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

She's got like 6,000 points which is the lowest for a number 1 in a very long time. Hopefully Serena will be back in January to restore order under her reign.

Did anyone count how many times it was said they were friends? Would've been a great drinking game.

Anyone think Sloane will win multiple slams? This win will certainly help her confidence.

I mean if this is what life after Serena looks like then she certainly has a chance. She's only 24. I don't think Serena hangs around more than another 2 years now that she's a mom. She wants to surpass Margaret Court out of spite. It's still funny how rarely they mentioned her slam record until Serena got close to passing Steffi.

Yeah, someone mentioned last year that margaret court has some controversial views so she rarely gets mentioned on tv. I'm a casual fan but have been watching the slams on tv for years and never heard her name once until last year.

She's a homophobe and a bigot. That's no secret. I wouldn't be shocked if they renamed her arena at the AUS Open after she dies.

Last edited:
I can see Sloane realistically winning at least 10 slams. Without Serena the women's field is extremely watered down and wide open for anyone to come in and
dominate.

The Gawd :pimp::pimp::pimp:

What a bounce back 2017 after everything,now my dude is almost within striking distance of Fed and he looks back to full fitness.

First time he's looked dominant in a while

Touching seeing Anderson paying homage to Rafa,he wasn't joking when he said he feels like he's watched his whole career...

IMG_20170910_190610.jpg

Fitting that his first major final was against him :lol:

2 for Fed and 2 for Rafa this year. Everytime I think Fed cements his spot as the GOAT, Rafa wins. 2018 is gonna be interesting with all the injured players coming back.

2018 gonna be crazy. Nole and Andy will be back. With the way this 4 have dominated over the last decade, it's hard to see anyone else taking Grand Slams off them. A rested Nole gonna be dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom