The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Didn't know she was with altidore. They showed him on tv and I couldn't remember where I knew him from.

Coco got washed. She's a ball basher with no finesse. It works sometimes when the opponent doesn't hit the ball as hard as you but Keys apparently owns her.

DelPo was looking good in the first set

Nadal figured him out in the 2nd -- not looking good now

Once Nadal started to move him and get more aggressive on his backhand, Delpo been getting torched.

Delpo had little left after that match with Fed. If Nadal wins the final, that will put em at 16 majors. two away from Fed. He can realistically pass Fed in a couple more seasons barring Fed doesn't win another major.

if nadal wins this final all he has to do is win the french every year while roger doesnt win anything... but roger looking like wine and gets better with age...he looked dominant this year so far...

Kinda want Sloane to lose because of how damn cocky she seems, but i guess I wouldn't mind too much if she won her first

Scared for Nadal again just because of Anderson's serve. Hope Rafa pulls it out though. Need him to get closer to Federer and further ahead of Novak

True. Fed won two majors this year and doesn't look like he's slowing down at all. Rafa too. Only thing that can stop em next year is Andy and Nole. I love Rafa but Fed's game is one that can see him play well into his late 30's because it isn't physically taxing on the body like Rafa's. Plus I can realistically see Either Nole or Andy take a major or two off both of em.

Back
Top Bottom