The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Good luck to ever going back to Melbourne and not getting crap for his shenanigans.

The new Netflix documentary series announced for the tennis tour couldn't ask for better content for a start.

joe rogan podcast logos on his shirt soon.
FB_IMG_1642256473111.jpg

-foe

I hope he loses the appeal but for some reason I think his entitled self will still get to play in the Aussie open watch... hopefully I'm wrong though lol

In all this chaos, was it ever revealed why he had a medical exemption? Basically what legit health issue prevents him from getting vaccinated.

There’s no way he has a legit exemption - about the only thing would be an allergy to a component of the vaccine but those are very rare especially with a choice of vaccines available.

He’s just a kook hiding behind a legitimate argument and thinking he’ll get special treatment.

In all this chaos, was it ever revealed why he had a medical exemption? Basically what legit health issue prevents him from getting vaccinated.
There was no medical exemption. The exemption was for unvaccinated entry into the country.

There was no medical exemption. The exemption was for unvaccinated entry into the country.
That’s a good point - there are 2 things here. 1 is being allowed to play by the Australian tennis authorities (and for that you can get some sort of medical exemption from their vaccination requirement) and the second is the entry to the country. With the well known fact that already having the virus isn’t much useful protection that’s a stupid rule anyway but apparently it’s the rule they have.

The other issue is whether the test was legitimate - I’ve seen discussion of the details of it and a few things not adding up.

I hope he stagnates on 20 slams and if Nadal wins this that would be good too.

Need him to go. This is simply a distraction for Nadal from winning the Aussie Open.

The other issue is whether the test was legitimate - I’ve seen discussion of the details of it and a few things not adding up.
Yeah, I'm like 90% sure whatever sample was given for that test didn't come from him. It was just a little too convenient for me.

He lost time to high tail out of the country.

Finally can get back to what's important the tennis itself not this Mickey Mouse saga.

Finally. What an absolute ish storm by all involved.

Maybe we can finally focus on the tennis now.

Deportation usually occurs as soon as possible after an order unless prevented by court action. The government has not said when Djokovic will leave. A deportation order also usually includes a three-year ban on returning to Australia.

:wow:

Djokovic was also ordered to pay the government's court costs.

:lol: :lol: ouch

Glad that it’s finally over.

Unbelievable that a LL will take his spot and they don’t adapt the draw.
Rublev must be pissed

Back
Top Bottom