THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I actually kind of like the Miami Nights. Thought I would be done once the Solar Reds drop. Guess I thought wrong.

I actually kind of like the Miami Nights. Thought I would be done once the Solar Reds drop. Guess I thought wrong.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
@ people who called outt he NTer and said there was no such thing as Miami Night 8s
laugh.gif
gotta love NT
grin.gif

laugh.gif

or how 'bout NTers saying "they dont make/give nicknames for unreleased rumors/shoes

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
@ people who called outt he NTer and said there was no such thing as Miami Night 8s
laugh.gif
gotta love NT
grin.gif

laugh.gif

or how 'bout NTers saying "they dont make/give nicknames for unreleased rumors/shoes

Not a fan of the white eyestay and tongue on the Miami Night's. Wish they were black.

Still nice. The Sprite's are still the best V2 lows to me though.

Not a fan of the white eyestay and tongue on the Miami Night's. Wish they were black.

Still nice. The Sprite's are still the best V2 lows to me though.

The Miami Nights reminds me of a rainbow trout.

I like loud sneakers but serious... these look like junk (first LB8 that im saying this about). Maybe id have to see them in person but as for now its a "no go" for me.

like the colors on the miami nights but not the whole splatter thing, looks like im getting the solar reds instead! nice sprites up there @Mayhemgatz 

like the colors on the miami nights but not the whole splatter thing, looks like im getting the solar reds instead! nice sprites up there @Mayhemgatz 

The Miami Nights reminds me of a rainbow trout.

I like loud sneakers but serious... these look like junk (first LB8 that im saying this about). Maybe id have to see them in person but as for now its a "no go" for me.

It's bringing something new to the table but imma pass. Should've done a chlorine blue fade to red with black eyestay and midsole.

Back
Top Bottom