THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by alexzander23

Out of topic but if you still need the Blake's,, they have some at sneakerhead.com
OUT OF TOPIC? You might say so.

damn man, do you work for this site? All you do is promote them.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

nike-lebron-slide-south-beach-sandals.jpg

when is the southbeach sandle droppin?

After sleeping on these shoes for so long, I need to get my hands on some. Does anyone have the UPCs for the following colorways so I can use the stock locator:

Black/Red
Greys
Yankess
Lake Summit

I would greatly appreciate it. By the way, the all black ones are at Nike outlets so don't bother looking anywhere else.

After sleeping on these shoes for so long, I need to get my hands on some. Does anyone have the UPCs for the following colorways so I can use the stock locator:

Black/Red
Greys
Yankess
Lake Summit

I would greatly appreciate it. By the way, the all black ones are at Nike outlets so don't bother looking anywhere else.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Miami Nights & Playoff V3 are for sell on NDC-China, wish I still had my boy over there!

WTFFFFF
SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THE SITE!!!
laugh.gif
You better find a friend that can speak fluently in Mandrian Chinese and can read Hanzi
laugh.gif

Miami Nights & Playoff V3 are for sell on NDC-China, wish I still had my boy over there!

WTFFFFF
laugh.gif
You better find a friend that can speak fluently in Mandrian Chinese and can read Hanzi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

WTFFFFF
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Google Translate is your friend guys.  I tried to scroll down to find my size but it says 已售完 which means "Sold Out" 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

WTFFFFF
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Google Translate is your friend guys.  I tried to scroll down to find my size but it says 已售完 which means "Sold Out" 
frown.gif
tired.gif

question about the vii's. I'm about to cop my first pair (Christ The King) but was wondering if the toe always looks a little bumpy. its not completely smooth. is that normal?

question about the vii's. I'm about to cop my first pair (Christ The King) but was wondering if the toe always looks a little bumpy. its not completely smooth. is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom