THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Miami Nights dropping on UK Nike Store on Friday. too bad they don't ship to the US
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Anyone know of any spots in Cali that got the Solar reds in a sz 9.5? nDC, eastbay, footlocker, etc all sold out.

Anyone know of any spots in Cali that got the Solar reds in a sz 9.5? nDC, eastbay, footlocker, etc all sold out.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There is one pair of size 11 at alssports if anyone looking.
Did anyone else get screwed by AlsSport.com. When they had the Sprites a few weeks ago I ordered two pairs.
After two weeks of delays I finally received the shipment only to find out they were the LeBron 8 V2 low cool greys.
Boy was I pissed. Of course when I called customer service they said they didn't have the Sprites and could only offer a refund.
No compensations, etc, only aggravation. Bottom line, returned the cool greys a few days ago and confirmed they received them.
However, I was told the credit to my visa card would take 4 weeks!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Never again, Al, never again.
devil.gif

PS: They still have the mistake on their web site. Shows Sprites in the photo but confirms gray/silver if you order them.
Damn you Als...     
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There is one pair of size 11 at alssports if anyone looking.
Did anyone else get screwed by AlsSport.com. When they had the Sprites a few weeks ago I ordered two pairs.
After two weeks of delays I finally received the shipment only to find out they were the LeBron 8 V2 low cool greys.
Boy was I pissed. Of course when I called customer service they said they didn't have the Sprites and could only offer a refund.
No compensations, etc, only aggravation. Bottom line, returned the cool greys a few days ago and confirmed they received them.
However, I was told the credit to my visa card would take 4 weeks!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Never again, Al, never again.
devil.gif

PS: They still have the mistake on their web site. Shows Sprites in the photo but confirms gray/silver if you order them.
Damn you Als...     
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They show the picture of the shoe but you have to click on the size and if it shows a picture then they have it. That might not be the case. The only problem I had with them was order going thru but later they gave a refund because it was sold out.

They show the picture of the shoe but you have to click on the size and if it shows a picture then they have it. That might not be the case. The only problem I had with them was order going thru but later they gave a refund because it was sold out.

Originally Posted by garylok11

So no Final's nor Miami Night's in the US? Or maybe later?

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.

Originally Posted by garylok11

So no Final's nor Miami Night's in the US? Or maybe later?

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

wss has them if anyone wants the sizes that ran out thanks alot.

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

wss has them if anyone wants the sizes that ran out thanks alot.

Back
Top Bottom