THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Miami nights & finals Lebrons on the same day? 9/2 just got very expensive, wow.
At least I have the day off though, I feel a mission creating here...CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Miami nights & finals Lebrons on the same day? 9/2 just got very expensive, wow.
At least I have the day off though, I feel a mission creating here...CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

LEBRON MIAMI NIGHTS RD 9/2 AT SELECT HOH AND NIKE RETAILERS
good luck to everyone trying to cop, i hope they hit houston so i can triple up
pimp.gif

LEBRON MIAMI NIGHTS RD 9/2 AT SELECT HOH AND NIKE RETAILERS
good luck to everyone trying to cop, i hope they hit houston so i can triple up
pimp.gif

Recent NR visit

and suprise suprise.. im a sz 11 but hey 10.5 works for me.

can't beat 65 bucks for some lbj's

I actually thought it was a return but the shoe is flawless. Everyone should check they're local nr's

Recent NR visit

I actually thought it was a return but the shoe is flawless. Everyone should check they're local nr's

Challenge Accepted.. Its go time my friends... and a very very long sneaker hiatus afterwards.... Until the Cement 3s of course lol

Challenge Accepted.. Its go time my friends... and a very very long sneaker hiatus afterwards.... Until the Cement 3s of course lol

I seen some asked Nikestore on Twitter about the Miami Nights release dates, they said they don't have a confirmed date for their release.

I seen some asked Nikestore on Twitter about the Miami Nights release dates, they said they don't have a confirmed date for their release.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

You going to the HOH in Winston or Raleigh for the MNs?

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

You going to the HOH in Winston or Raleigh for the MNs?

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Recent NR visit

nice pickup! im gonna check mine out tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom