the Vans thread...

What?! I was hoping for something like those old skools. Too ill

Are they only dropping at end? Haven’t seen Vans post them. Was hoping to drop by my local vans store in the mall and scoop some pairs.

I kept seeing pictures of those Old Schools sporadically, but never in any articles, those are a must.

Has anyone seen these in real life:

IMG_2078.PNG

Saw these on my IG.
any details on these?

I knew there just had to be more to the ATCQ collection, I probably won't cop the slides, but I'm damn sure will try for the Old Schools.

I knew there just had to be more to the ATCQ collection, I probably won't cop the slides, but I'm damn sure will try for the Old Schools.

Wore Red Dahlia slip’s today. I dig them. Into the work rotation they go. Especially for spring summer fall, next 3 seasons.

Anyone dealt with Commonwealth before? Placed an order last Friday and haven’t received shipping updates or an email response yet. Their site states same day or next day shipping.

I’ve never owned a pair of slides in my life but these got me reconsidering.
I'm probably alone here but slides are stupid, any company. Flame suit on. (Though I've had gucci slides before DS2 :blush: *ye shrug* and I still think they're dumb asf :lol:) stupid *** brands trying to finesse yea the irony blah blah duck a sick, nobody hurt me ive just been drinking

Lifelong tribe fan checking in... thanks for the link above, don’t wanna miss out on the two eras.. anyone got a link for the slides?

Big Tribe fan, never copped a pair of Vans in my life and I'm lost on the models. I should have done more research.

I'm probably alone here but slides are stupid, any company. Flame suit on. (Though I've had gucci slides before DS2 :blush: *ye shrug* and I still think they're dumb asf :lol:) stupid *** brands trying to finesse yea the irony blah blah duck a sick, nobody hurt me ive just been drinking
jesus christ man, they're slides. not some new form scientific tech ninja zip down moccassin

At first I was reticent about copping but I'm all in for the Old Schools, plus I just have a closet full of Vans that I don't have time to wear, but these are going to be had, too much of a Tribe fan to pass on these though.

Tribe fan here too. I was in for the ones with the newest album art, but those Old Schools are something serious. I hope I can cop locally. Need to do some research.

Back
Top Bottom