THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by MrONegative

That had to be the cruelest $+** I have seen on TV, when the old guy poured out his heart to give Andrea the will to live, but not a damn person could give a $+** about the black lady, 3 feet away from her. Oh, you gonna stay to burn alive? Aight, be easy.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I bet Jim or that latino family woulda wanted her to live.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i was mad puzzled at that too
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
anyway, the finale as a whole was quite disappointing to me.. we saw what? like 6 zombies? SMH. 

That had to be the cruelest $+** I have seen on TV, when the old guy poured out his heart to give Andrea the will to live, but not a damn person could give a $+** about the black lady, 3 feet away from her. Oh, you gonna stay to burn alive? Aight, be easy.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i was mad puzzled at that too
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
anyway, the finale as a whole was quite disappointing to me.. we saw what? like 6 zombies? SMH. 

Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm guessing Doc probably whispered that his wife is preggo seeing as they all got their blood tested.
And it ends up being Shane's?

Scandalous.
awww snap!

When was it revealed that she's pregnant or are y'all assuming? 

assuming..

Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm guessing Doc probably whispered that his wife is preggo seeing as they all got their blood tested.
And it ends up being Shane's?

Scandalous.
awww snap!

When was it revealed that she's pregnant or are y'all assuming? 

assuming..

I didn't read the comics, and I concluded that she'd get preggers.
I mean, you could see it from a mile away. It's the cliche twist to finish off a love triangle.
Plus, we could deduce from their dirty romp in the forest that Shane, not only went raw, made a cream pie surprise.

I didn't read the comics, and I concluded that she'd get preggers.
I mean, you could see it from a mile away. It's the cliche twist to finish off a love triangle.
Plus, we could deduce from their dirty romp in the forest that Shane, not only went raw, made a cream pie surprise.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a little disappointed though. They could have done more. All the characters just took a backseat so they could shower and get drunk. And the only thing they did was say ... no...maybe I don't want to get flash-cremated today. If this whole episode was gonna be about Jenner and TS-19, it would've meant so much more to us if we could've seen her. If they would've had a flashback like they did for Shane at the hospital. You can't just drop all the dramatic and emotional beats on a last minute plot twist from a character we met five minutes ago and (at least I did) thought was a serial killer for most of the episode.

The one who really pushed the story was Shane. Dude killed it from the beginning to the end. I mean, I do hope he dies slow, +@@+*@%!%+#*, trying to take the (|).
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
But still, I just wanted more, mostly because it sucks the season's over.

I got faith in Season 2 though. 11 month wait�
tired.gif

I mean where else is $+** like this?

Couldn't agree more with everything you said, especially the dude looking like a serial killer. at first i thought, how else would he be the only one there?
nerd.gif
. Also, I was wondering if dale was going to turn to the black lady (name? oh its not important) and at least dap her up
laugh.gif
.�
Also explosion looked pretty cheap on some sci-fi original movie type steez. the way dude was describing the explosion  i thought it'd be a some nuclear sun explosion ****.

overall it should have ended w. shane getting handled imo. hope they dont drag it out. Also anyone else think carol should have been casted as more attractive?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a little disappointed though. They could have done more. All the characters just took a backseat so they could shower and get drunk. And the only thing they did was say ... no...maybe I don't want to get flash-cremated today. If this whole episode was gonna be about Jenner and TS-19, it would've meant so much more to us if we could've seen her. If they would've had a flashback like they did for Shane at the hospital. You can't just drop all the dramatic and emotional beats on a last minute plot twist from a character we met five minutes ago and (at least I did) thought was a serial killer for most of the episode.

The one who really pushed the story was Shane. Dude killed it from the beginning to the end. I mean, I do hope he dies slow, +@@+*@%!%+#*, trying to take the (|).
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
But still, I just wanted more, mostly because it sucks the season's over.

I got faith in Season 2 though. 11 month wait�
tired.gif

I mean where else is $+** like this?

Couldn't agree more with everything you said, especially the dude looking like a serial killer. at first i thought, how else would he be the only one there?
nerd.gif
. Also, I was wondering if dale was going to turn to the black lady (name? oh its not important) and at least dap her up
laugh.gif
.�
Also explosion looked pretty cheap on some sci-fi original movie type steez. the way dude was describing the explosion  i thought it'd be a some nuclear sun explosion ****.

overall it should have ended w. shane getting handled imo. hope they dont drag it out. Also anyone else think carol should have been casted as more attractive?

Just started reading the comics recently. I'm on issue #25. It's amazing so far.
It's definitely different compared to the television series, but I enjoy watching. 
pimp.gif

Just started reading the comics recently. I'm on issue #25. It's amazing so far.
It's definitely different compared to the television series, but I enjoy watching. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shch

A bit off topic, but can people stop complaining about how different the show is than the comics?? There are very OBVIOUS reasons why the show can not follow the comics' storyline. Given what the TV show crew has done so far, all the negative talk is not at all justified imo.

Back on topic though, how is the only person that knows anything about the virus and the crew's only hope going to just flop over and die?? I literally have no idea how the next season is going to be like. Maybe they'll find another CDC somewhere
I don't understand, the extra grimey/graphic stuff won't happen for awhile
Spoiler [+]
Michonne rape, Michonne revenge, cannibals, dudes that try to rape Carl
and they've already shown some graphic scenes.

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

And anytime a piece of work is based off of something that is already established there is going to be complaints. There are plenty of examples where TV shows or movies have done things right and there are plenty of examples where they've done it wrong. But to take away the discussion about the original source material vs. the new material is to a disservice to the material in both mediums.

I agree 110% but this is a comic book, not some epic fantasy book. They could have easily depicted everything in the comic book as is and I would still watch this show. You can't sit here and tell me it wouldn't be easier to recreate 10 issues of a 20 or so page comic versus a 1000+ page Harry Potter. I mean look at Watchmen, that IMO was the most accurate to the original fiction movie I've seen and that was fantastic (IMO). I mean they straight did 1:1 recreations of panels. They only changed the squid/bomb because then they would have catering to the fans too much and no casual fan would have watched it. 

I think what the staff of Walking Dead is doing is trying to tread the line so they get the biggest audience. This show is meant to appeal to both casual & hardcore fans alike so by adding this extra stuff in, they are trying to keep hardcore fans interested. I'm just saying they did a good job besides these last 2 episodes.

* Sorry if I come off as attacking you, I was really trying to just respond to your argument and then adding my 2 cents.*

Originally Posted by shch

A bit off topic, but can people stop complaining about how different the show is than the comics?? There are very OBVIOUS reasons why the show can not follow the comics' storyline. Given what the TV show crew has done so far, all the negative talk is not at all justified imo.

Back on topic though, how is the only person that knows anything about the virus and the crew's only hope going to just flop over and die?? I literally have no idea how the next season is going to be like. Maybe they'll find another CDC somewhere
I don't understand, the extra grimey/graphic stuff won't happen for awhile
Spoiler [+]
Michonne rape, Michonne revenge, cannibals, dudes that try to rape Carl
and they've already shown some graphic scenes.

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

And anytime a piece of work is based off of something that is already established there is going to be complaints. There are plenty of examples where TV shows or movies have done things right and there are plenty of examples where they've done it wrong. But to take away the discussion about the original source material vs. the new material is to a disservice to the material in both mediums.

I agree 110% but this is a comic book, not some epic fantasy book. They could have easily depicted everything in the comic book as is and I would still watch this show. You can't sit here and tell me it wouldn't be easier to recreate 10 issues of a 20 or so page comic versus a 1000+ page Harry Potter. I mean look at Watchmen, that IMO was the most accurate to the original fiction movie I've seen and that was fantastic (IMO). I mean they straight did 1:1 recreations of panels. They only changed the squid/bomb because then they would have catering to the fans too much and no casual fan would have watched it. 

I think what the staff of Walking Dead is doing is trying to tread the line so they get the biggest audience. This show is meant to appeal to both casual & hardcore fans alike so by adding this extra stuff in, they are trying to keep hardcore fans interested. I'm just saying they did a good job besides these last 2 episodes.

* Sorry if I come off as attacking you, I was really trying to just respond to your argument and then adding my 2 cents.*

6.0 Million for the Season Finale. 
sick.gif
The ratings for this show are just unreal, they just kept on rising from the season premiere on. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going and maybe reach Sopranos level (14 Million in its prime
eek.gif
).

6.0 Million for the Season Finale. 
sick.gif
The ratings for this show are just unreal, they just kept on rising from the season premiere on. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going and maybe reach Sopranos level (14 Million in its prime
eek.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom