THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I just finished Book 6 of the Hardcover. Crazy stuff, especially the stuff with the Governor at the end of the Prison arc
sick.gif
frown.gif

I just finished Book 6 of the Hardcover. Crazy stuff, especially the stuff with the Governor at the end of the Prison arc
sick.gif
frown.gif

im osrry but to the people complaining about the comic..this is television we are talking here, they want ratings to get advertising and keep the show going, what percentage of us households do you think read comic books? out of that what percentage do you think has cable television? why would they want to cater to such a small percentage of people...relax with the comic stuff, its a business and numbers run it.

im osrry but to the people complaining about the comic..this is television we are talking here, they want ratings to get advertising and keep the show going, what percentage of us households do you think read comic books? out of that what percentage do you think has cable television? why would they want to cater to such a small percentage of people...relax with the comic stuff, its a business and numbers run it.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

Trust me bro... if they put half the stuff from the comic on the show... not only ratings shoot through the roof... it'd also get banned from TV. 
laugh.gif

Trust me bro... if they put half the stuff from the comic on the show... not only ratings shoot through the roof... it'd also get banned from TV. 
laugh.gif

That's not the issue for me, with or without the existence of the comic, I feel that the season itself wasn't good.  For a 6 episode season(similar to UK shows) not much of anything has happened. Honestly while Darabont is a Oscar winner he may be the poison to the show(ratings say otherwise
ohwell.gif
)

That's not the issue for me, with or without the existence of the comic, I feel that the season itself wasn't good.  For a 6 episode season(similar to UK shows) not much of anything has happened. Honestly while Darabont is a Oscar winner he may be the poison to the show(ratings say otherwise
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by MrONegative

That had to be the cruelest $+** I have seen on TV, when the old guy poured out his heart to give Andrea the will to live, but not a damn person could give a $+** about the black lady, 3 feet away from her. Oh, you gonna stay to burn alive? Aight, be easy.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I bet Jim or that latino family woulda wanted her to live.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Word...I watched all 6 episodes last night....but how come it was never explained how this zombie %@+% happened?

That had to be the cruelest $+** I have seen on TV, when the old guy poured out his heart to give Andrea the will to live, but not a damn person could give a $+** about the black lady, 3 feet away from her. Oh, you gonna stay to burn alive? Aight, be easy.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Word...I watched all 6 episodes last night....but how come it was never explained how this zombie %@+% happened?

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i don't think they ever explained it in the comic either... 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Correct...People still don't know how this happened.
Rewatched the final two episodes and overall the season was well done.  Although, it would have been nice to end the season with more action instead of drama of choosing to live life or not...But it works out for the show's storyline.  I personally didn't like the CDC story arc, but it gives the show an added dimension of going a different path from the original (which I don't mind)...It does look like Shane will be around for season 2 though...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Correct...People still don't know how this happened.
Rewatched the final two episodes and overall the season was well done.  Although, it would have been nice to end the season with more action instead of drama of choosing to live life or not...But it works out for the show's storyline.  I personally didn't like the CDC story arc, but it gives the show an added dimension of going a different path from the original (which I don't mind)...It does look like Shane will be around for season 2 though...
mad.gif

Oh ok thanks fellas. I guess that being left unknown does add to the allure of the story. Hopefully the second season is more character driven. It started to unravel in the second half of the season...nice. Can't wait for season 2.

Oh ok thanks fellas. I guess that being left unknown does add to the allure of the story. Hopefully the second season is more character driven. It started to unravel in the second half of the season...nice. Can't wait for season 2.

someone PM me them comics
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

also i feel as if the season finale shouldve been longer, im sorry but at least an hour and half or two hours.

also i feel like the last 2 episodes couldve been squeezed into one and we couldve had a different finale.

indifferent.gif
at this "11 month"

i read somewhere that next season would include snow, so maybe theyll film during the winter, give us episodes in june/July

idk i gotta read more of the comics
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

someone PM me them comics
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

also i feel as if the season finale shouldve been longer, im sorry but at least an hour and half or two hours.

also i feel like the last 2 episodes couldve been squeezed into one and we couldve had a different finale.

indifferent.gif
at this "11 month"

i read somewhere that next season would include snow, so maybe theyll film during the winter, give us episodes in june/July

idk i gotta read more of the comics
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom