THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

what was up with the arm when it fell off the car? was it just a filler scene?

i found that interesting too, i thought one of walkers was going to jump up at Andrea when she was going to put the arm back.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

LOL..I though the arm was going to move..

i was hoping one of the walkers was still alive and when she sat back down it was gonna grab her 
laugh.gif

I thought the same thing too lol. They should of done that to made the scene more interesting or something sheesh
laugh.gif

i was hoping one of the walkers was still alive and when she sat back down it was gonna grab her 
laugh.gif

Definitely seemed like one was going to move or something but then nothing came of it
laugh.gif
. Also co-signing Lori's baby being lost.

laugh.gif

Definitely seemed like one was going to move or something but then nothing came of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justscrap

rick seem to know there was something sketchy about the Philly guys when they walked in. it was interesting to how rick was in the same position as hershel, when the new guys wanted to join the group.

kinda seemed rick was only saying that cuz he knew thats what herschel wanted. 
also, who else cant wait for shane to kill dale? (dont know if thats actaully gonna happen, jus really hope it does. im tired of that fool.)

rick seem to know there was something sketchy about the Philly guys when they walked in. it was interesting to how rick was in the same position as hershel, when the new guys wanted to join the group.

also, who else cant wait for shane to kill dale? (dont know if thats actaully gonna happen, jus really hope it does. im tired of that fool.)

Originally Posted by Capo617

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They talked about that on the show Talking Dead online bonus segment....showrunner Glenn Mazzara said it was to show how desensitized they are becoming and the contrast between zombies they knew as people and the ones they didn't.  Notice how careful they were with Sophia and how the unknowns were thrown around and burned like trash.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They talked about that on the show Talking Dead online bonus segment....showrunner Glenn Mazzara said it was to show how desensitized they are becoming and the contrast between zombies they knew as people and the ones they didn't.  Notice how careful they were with Sophia and how the unknowns were thrown around and burned like trash.

laugh.gif

New director took over the series, that's why the show went on hiatus and why there were a lot more scenes like that in this episode.

He seems to like to inject more tension with scenes like or long continuous shots following them close up from room to room so you think somethings about to jump out.  There was noticeably less tension in prior episodes. i like it.

he wasnt annoying this episode, when he was riding andrea yeah it was getting old fast...but when he told lori he thinks shane killed otis i was thinking he was gonna talk about the time shane had the gun pointed to rick

laugh.gif

New director took over the series, that's why the show went on hiatus and why there were a lot more scenes like that in this episode.

He seems to like to inject more tension with scenes like or long continuous shots following them close up from room to room so you think somethings about to jump out.  There was noticeably less tension in prior episodes. i like it.

he wasnt annoying this episode, when he was riding andrea yeah it was getting old fast...but when he told lori he thinks shane killed otis i was thinking he was gonna talk about the time shane had the gun pointed to rick

Originally Posted by codeIVC

Rick is a cop, he has dealt with shady characters and they had bad vibes pulsing off them....I mean the way dude was grilling them about the farm and who was there and fatboy asking if they had chicks to bang, these cats were looking for more than a safe haven.

Rick is a cop, he has dealt with shady characters and they had bad vibes pulsing off them....I mean the way dude was grilling them about the farm and who was there and fatboy asking if they had chicks to bang, these cats were looking for more than a safe haven.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thanks for telling us 
smokin.gif

+1. 

+1. 

laugh.gif
thanks for telling us 
smokin.gif

No problem, this was the first night I actually watched the show Talking Dead and it will be a part of my zombie Sunday nights from here on out.  I suggest checking it out, and the bonus segment online too.  Every week there are different guest celebrity fans of the show talking up the latest episode.

laugh.gif
thanks for telling us 
smokin.gif

No problem, this was the first night I actually watched the show Talking Dead and it will be a part of my zombie Sunday nights from here on out.  I suggest checking it out, and the bonus segment online too.  Every week there are different guest celebrity fans of the show talking up the latest episode.

Back
Top Bottom