These WSHH videos are killing us.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Its only damaging to us because white people dont realize that one black person doesnt speak for the entire black community. Until people stop generalizing black people we cant advance ourselves.
nerd.gif

Its only damaging to us because white people dont realize that one black person doesnt speak for the entire black community. Until people stop generalizing black people we cant advance ourselves.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Mann F#@$ your thread
on another note�

getting bullied in school yeah we off that�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ho'ed him!
laugh.gif
@ "say yes sir!!!!"

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Mann F#@$ your thread
on another note�

getting bullied in school yeah we off that�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ho'ed him!
laugh.gif
@ "say yes sir!!!!"

Yeah, wshh IS killing us. I agree wholeheartedly OP. I think we should start a campaign to write our local Congressmen and women to bring this issue to the forefront.

Don't worry about the graphical presentation, I got that worked out for you already.

Now if only I can figure out a way to not watch, pay attention to or let that ignorant site speak for me in the meantime...

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Yeah, wshh IS killing us. I agree wholeheartedly OP. I think we should start a campaign to write our local Congressmen and women to bring this issue to the forefront.

Don't worry about the graphical presentation, I got that worked out for you already.

Now if only I can figure out a way to not watch, pay attention to or let that ignorant site speak for me in the meantime...

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

While I do agree that WSHH is detrimental to society (esp to blacks), you can make the case for this using about any form of media. Example: If I were to watch a full-day of MTV, I might be inclined to believe that: Most teenage girls that get knocked up are from middle-class, two parent homes, people from New Jersey are loud and obnoxious, etc.

While I do agree that WSHH is detrimental to society (esp to blacks), you can make the case for this using about any form of media. Example: If I were to watch a full-day of MTV, I might be inclined to believe that: Most teenage girls that get knocked up are from middle-class, two parent homes, people from New Jersey are loud and obnoxious, etc.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Yes in a fair society this would work but in American society the way blacks are perceived goes hand in hand with their media representation. Word to birth of a nation.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Yes in a fair society this would work but in American society the way blacks are perceived goes hand in hand with their media representation. Word to birth of a nation.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

There's nothing you can do about Worldstar but ignore them...it's not a racial matter though, it's just a matter of ignorance PERIOD.
But ignorance is entertaining, just like "You Are So Dumb" gif wouldn't exist without WSHH...But I agree it's not hurting African-American progress
but it is magnifying and providing a platform for alot of socio-economical  problems with reinforce prejudicial attitudes towards African-Americans.

I would also like to go on record and say I think as of late 2010 I've observed what I believe is the horizon of true egalitarianism
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Whatever imaginary notions of egalitarianism that exist in your mind are not feasible in a materialistic society that is naturally based on social hierarchy. The closest thing to egalitarianism is primitivism.

WSHH does reflect the ignorance plaguing our communities....we have to propagate consciousness so people will elevate themselves.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

There's nothing you can do about Worldstar but ignore them...it's not a racial matter though, it's just a matter of ignorance PERIOD.
But ignorance is entertaining, just like "You Are So Dumb" gif wouldn't exist without WSHH...But I agree it's not hurting African-American progress
but it is magnifying and providing a platform for alot of socio-economical  problems with reinforce prejudicial attitudes towards African-Americans.

I would also like to go on record and say I think as of late 2010 I've observed what I believe is the horizon of true egalitarianism
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Whatever imaginary notions of egalitarianism that exist in your mind are not feasible in a materialistic society that is naturally based on social hierarchy. The closest thing to egalitarianism is primitivism.

WSHH does reflect the ignorance plaguing our communities....we have to propagate consciousness so people will elevate themselves.

I like these kids of posts. It kinda makes you sit back and look at your footprints. Things I can honestly claim:

-I never wore a pink shirt that didn't have a collar or match my tie.
-I stopped watching BET in 2005
-I'm fairly decent with subj/verb agreement.
-I've never actually typed "www.worldstarhiphop.com" into a browser. I've seen maybe 10 videos from world star in my life.
-I've never endorsed "ring tone" culture. My phones have been set to default+vibe or talk+vibe since 2005.
-I'm hood, but I'm not ghetto
-I don't endorse selling drugs or think it's cool
-I think rims and chains look foolish
30t6p3b.gif

-Thinks dark skin and dark women are cool

It's not that I think I'm more "progressive" than anyone else though. I just never got into some of those cliches and trends.

I like these kids of posts. It kinda makes you sit back and look at your footprints. Things I can honestly claim:

-I never wore a pink shirt that didn't have a collar or match my tie.
-I stopped watching BET in 2005
-I'm fairly decent with subj/verb agreement.
-I've never actually typed "www.worldstarhiphop.com" into a browser. I've seen maybe 10 videos from world star in my life.
-I've never endorsed "ring tone" culture. My phones have been set to default+vibe or talk+vibe since 2005.
-I'm hood, but I'm not ghetto
-I don't endorse selling drugs or think it's cool
-I think rims and chains look foolish
30t6p3b.gif

-Thinks dark skin and dark women are cool

It's not that I think I'm more "progressive" than anyone else though. I just never got into some of those cliches and trends.

Whether you like or not, WSHH speaks for us. This nation IS ignorant, and if you believe otherwise, you're kidding yourself. Some of you seem to live in this fantasy world where you think you can ignore what everyone else is doing, because it doesn't affect you. Get real. Ask yourself this question, is WSHH a positive aspect of Black culture? Then purpose does it serve?Some of you need to wake up. Everything we do affects each other. And in this country, the negatives are far more magnified than the positives.

Whether you like or not, WSHH speaks for us. This nation IS ignorant, and if you believe otherwise, you're kidding yourself. Some of you seem to live in this fantasy world where you think you can ignore what everyone else is doing, because it doesn't affect you. Get real. Ask yourself this question, is WSHH a positive aspect of Black culture? Then purpose does it serve?Some of you need to wake up. Everything we do affects each other. And in this country, the negatives are far more magnified than the positives.

<Such a smart statement, stick to apple products bro.Hope that wasn't considered racist

Back
Top Bottom