Things people do that you dont understand

People who run red lights. Here in Milwaukee people always run through them. Bumping loud music probably cant even hear oncoming traffic. Just this week ive seen it like 10 times. Its ridiculous. its also tuesday
mean.gif
When you said run red lights i absolutley thought something completely different SMH

I don't understand how people gets upset when I asked something pertaining to MY MONEY.

For instance, you say you're going to ship out my item tomorrow. Tomorrow comes, I wait the next day to ask about the shipping. You got the nerves to get aggravated about me asking about something I purchased. You got MY MONEY and Item.

Just like if I lend you money, but you get mad when the due date comes for the money (that you set) to pay me back with. 
laugh.gif
I think thats different than the loaning money part. I don't think you realize how annoying it is that  right after  someone buys something they ask when I am going to ship it or if i can ship it today. ***** I aint amazon and half the time people ask is on a saturday/sunday and they just looking dumb when I explain the post office is closed. 

Just have some patience my guy, like the supreme thread people are always like when is my item going to get here, tracking isn't uploaded. Dude they're a business you're going to get your stuff. You ain't got nothing else going on that you are literally sitting around waiting for a tee or jacket to come in the mail?

Everything I sell usually has those details in the ad as far as handling time, probably why its such a pet peeve of mines. 

How people can judge quickly on another person even tho they dont know them, or know so little of them.

Im turning right on my green light (not arrow) and left turners in opposing traffic dont yield to me on their green light (not arrow) always on this certain street too :smh:

People that slam their breaks to intentionally cause an accident. So you want your car to be f'd up because you're mad? What's the logic?

People get too irritated and act crazy when they drive. The worst is when two pick up truck drivers are feuding on the road. Cutting each other off and us normal drivers are stuck behind them. They smoke their tires at red lights and we can't see ish anymore. :smh:

Just had an incident today where a dude didn't want to use his turn signals as I was in the lane next to him. He tried to come over and nearly messed up the side of my car. Had me heated bruhs :smh:

This is the convo:
Yo where u at?
Gym
Oh cool, on your way home can u pick this up?
Yeah sure i got you
Ok thanks, when will u be here?
In about an hour or so
Ok!

25 min later....

"Omg are u on your way yet???"

This is the convo:
Yo where u at?
Gym
Oh cool, on your way home can u pick this up?
Yeah sure i got you
Ok thanks, when will u be here?
In about an hour or so
Ok!

25 min later....

"Omg are u on your way yet???"
Sounds like a pregnant wife
roll.gif

Grown men that have stickers all over their back window.

Seen a dude wit a yeti, costa del mar, glock, k&n, and a dam peice of blue painters tape all the way across.

R3@l r@d br@h.

Seen a dude wit a yeti, costa del mar, glock, k&n, and a dam peice of blue painters tape all the way across.

R3@l r@d br@h.

I just have a Bass Pro Shops sticker on each side of my car, on the back seat windows, the part that doesn't go down. :lol:

But I laugh at dudes who do the most with their stickers.

People who commit suicide by jumping into oncoming trains making half the city late for work/school :smh:

Talked about it in the TAN thread, like 8 stories within this month people want to kill themselves.

Don't understand it, do that **** on your own time at home, don't make me late for work :smh:

( Talking about NY )

People who commit suicide by jumping into oncoming trains making half the city late for work/school :smh:

Talked about it in the TAN thread, like 8 stories within this month people want to kill themselves.

Don't understand it, do that **** on your own time at home, don't make me late for work :smh:

( Talking about NY )

Here in Philippines, aside from people who jump onto trains,people live/play/loiter around railways. Recently, a group of teenagers who were drinking near a railroad, some reportedly had passed out already, were ran over by a train. Needless to say several died. Everytime something like that happens, it's the operator/driver who gets f***** up with a homicide charge.

R3@l r@d br@h.

Dont forget the nike/jordan/supreme ones too, like itll add value to their '99 civic :lol:

I mean hey it is your car, do w/e u want with it but thats just lame IMO.

Last edited:
Here in Philippines, aside from people who jump onto trains,people live/play/loiter around railways. Recently, a group of teenagers who were drinking near a railroad, some reportedly had passed out already, were ran over by a train. Needless to say several died. Everytime something like that happens, it's the operator/driver who gets f***** up with a homicide charge.
This makes sense.

Duterte would probably have him executed and accuse him of being on drugs while he was operating the train. 
mean.gif

This makes sense.

Duterte would probably have him executed and accuse him of being on drugs while he was operating the train. :smh:

But it was not the operator/driver's fault that these dumb people play around a railway. I can't help but feel bad for the driver who will certainly be jailed. Just trying to make a living then some pos f**** around screwing his life along with others.

I agree that duterte is somewhat like the punisher, but some of those killings were not even done by government people. Not trying to fully defend duterte's methods for dealing with criminals but it seems westerners have a negative perception about him. Or am I wrong?

This makes sense.

Duterte would probably have him executed and accuse him of being on drugs while he was operating the train. 
mean.gif
But it was not the operator/driver's fault that these dumb people play around a railway. I can't help but feel bad for the driver who will certainly be jailed. Just trying to make a living then some pos f**** around screwing his life along with others.

I agree that duterte is somewhat like the punisher, but some of those killings were not even done by government people. Not trying to fully defend duterte's methods for dealing with criminals but it seems westerners have a negative perception about him. Or am I wrong?
I'd say that's an understatement. Here in the US I've heard a lot of people say he's much worse than Trump. Those comments referencing Hitler definitely didn't help his image. 

Back
Top Bottom