Things that annoy you in the college classroom

Originally Posted by horchata kid

dude who is buddy buddy with the teacher. Tries to answer all of the questions, and makes corny jokes..usually an older guy.

Maaaaan! I got one of these busters in one of my classes. He does all that and laughs like an idiot loud as @%+% anytime the professor cracks a joke and ain't nobody laughing but him. Got everybody lookin at him like
eyes.gif

I wanna slap that fool so bad.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

dude who is buddy buddy with the teacher. Tries to answer all of the questions, and makes corny jokes..usually an older guy.

Maaaaan! I got one of these busters in one of my classes. He does all that and laughs like an idiot loud as @%+% anytime the professor cracks a joke and ain't nobody laughing but him. Got everybody lookin at him like
eyes.gif

I wanna slap that fool so bad.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

- People who habitually come in late and make a commotion while getting to their seat
- Books that are $100+ then the bookstore doesn't buy them back because you have an outdated edition 
indifferent.gif

- Kids raising their hands and then not knowing the answer... this girl in a class this sem always raises her hand THEN tries to think of what she is going to say after the prof calls on her.

- Kids who think they are smart but are just pompous idiots. This one kid in one of my classes dyed his hair red, wears shorts in 40 degree weather and said he never, ever studies because he doesn't have to. He got a 70% on his last test 
roll.gif

- People who bring things into class like chips or apples and munch loudly

- Girls who somehow find ways to mention their boyfriends in class conversations

- Students who try so hard to hide their texting under the table/desk, but it's just obvious when they are staring into their lap for 80% of class

This all basically happens every day in this one class I have... "Modern Issues in Mass Communications" it's torture. 
frown.gif

Sounds like you just don't like the human race in general.

Mad cause someone is eating an apple?

Originally Posted by ABC

- People who habitually come in late and make a commotion while getting to their seat
- Books that are $100+ then the bookstore doesn't buy them back because you have an outdated edition 
indifferent.gif

- Kids raising their hands and then not knowing the answer... this girl in a class this sem always raises her hand THEN tries to think of what she is going to say after the prof calls on her.

- Kids who think they are smart but are just pompous idiots. This one kid in one of my classes dyed his hair red, wears shorts in 40 degree weather and said he never, ever studies because he doesn't have to. He got a 70% on his last test 
roll.gif

- People who bring things into class like chips or apples and munch loudly

- Girls who somehow find ways to mention their boyfriends in class conversations

- Students who try so hard to hide their texting under the table/desk, but it's just obvious when they are staring into their lap for 80% of class

This all basically happens every day in this one class I have... "Modern Issues in Mass Communications" it's torture. 
frown.gif

Sounds like you just don't like the human race in general.

Mad cause someone is eating an apple?

-cosign on the smart *#* always trying to challenge the Prof.
-the Guy that never comes to class but always wants to know what happened in class
-the older Man/Woman who sits by you that never seem to know whats going on and insist on asking a million questions

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Foreign exchange dude with broken *$ $
English that tries to answer every question

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had a few Prof. who I could barely understand half the time

-cosign on the smart *#* always trying to challenge the Prof.
-the Guy that never comes to class but always wants to know what happened in class
-the older Man/Woman who sits by you that never seem to know whats going on and insist on asking a million questions

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Foreign exchange dude with broken *$ $
English that tries to answer every question

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had a few Prof. who I could barely understand half the time

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

i'm attending a local community college right now and the only thing that really bothers me are my older classmates who are really close minded AND opinionated
Man I hate those!!! The bad part is when you have to do a group project with them.

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

i'm attending a local community college right now and the only thing that really bothers me are my older classmates who are really close minded AND opinionated
Man I hate those!!! The bad part is when you have to do a group project with them.

This one dude in one of my classes that freaked out when nobody wore purple a couple weeks ago. Started yelling how we all (including the professor) were bigots and insensitive. I wanted to give a Pacquiao punch to the jaw sooo bad
30t6p3b.gif

This one dude in one of my classes that freaked out when nobody wore purple a couple weeks ago. Started yelling how we all (including the professor) were bigots and insensitive. I wanted to give a Pacquiao punch to the jaw sooo bad
30t6p3b.gif

the girl with the most revealing outfit you've ever seen who walks into the class with the thong showing, or a really short skirt or a thin shirt  w/o a bra were you can see her nipples..
tongue.gif

not really an annoyance, but that will throw me off focus every time lol.

the girl with the most revealing outfit you've ever seen who walks into the class with the thong showing, or a really short skirt or a thin shirt  w/o a bra were you can see her nipples..
tongue.gif

not really an annoyance, but that will throw me off focus every time lol.

when you sit in the same seat ALL SEMESTER and show up a few min. late one day and a mo'fo who hasnt never been there sits in "your" seat...

i know its just a seat but damn it that was my seat!

when you sit in the same seat ALL SEMESTER and show up a few min. late one day and a mo'fo who hasnt never been there sits in "your" seat...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I do that
laugh.gif
And to top it off, I'll look you dead in the eye and smile as you find another seat
laugh.gif

I do that
laugh.gif
And to top it off, I'll look you dead in the eye and smile as you find another seat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hate you and all you stand for
mad.gif

i also can't stand when the class isn't even full yet and someone sits RIGHT next to you in a damn near empty row... at least skip a seat damn

I wanna say really? to this but I feel the same way when I go to the gym and someone is on the bike that I always use. @#$$ gets me extra heated and throws me off
30t6p3b.gif

I wanna say really? to this but I feel the same way when I go to the gym and someone is on the bike that I always use. @#$$ gets me extra heated and throws me off
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom