Things that annoy you in the college classroom

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

when you sit in the same seat ALL SEMESTER and show up a few min. late one day and a mo'fo who hasnt never been there sits in "your" seat...

i know its just a seat but damn it that was my seat!
I do that
laugh.gif
And to top it off, I'll look you dead in the eye and smile as you find another seat
laugh.gif

i hate you and all you stand for
mad.gif

i also can't stand when the class isn't even full yet and someone sits RIGHT next to you in a damn near empty row... at least skip a seat damn

I actually really hate when there is 5 minutes left, and people start packing up their stuff. All you hear is ZIP ZIP ZIIIIIIIP ZIIIIIIP ZIP ZIP. I mean come on, you in that much of a rush? I think it's really disrespectful to the professor.

I actually really hate when there is 5 minutes left, and people start packing up their stuff. All you hear is ZIP ZIP ZIIIIIIIP ZIIIIIIP ZIP ZIP. I mean come on, you in that much of a rush? I think it's really disrespectful to the professor.

Cosign on the facebook one. There's this chick in my sociology class who does nothing the whole class but go on facebook on her laptop. Why did you even show up?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw someone in a lower row of seats just video chatting with somebody during my lecture. Nothing that is typically quiet annoys me, though. The one exception is when people sit next to me, arms all over my side of the chair, but they're just sitting there....staring at the professor. Like...mother #%%%%*, you wanna take some damn notes? You just sittin here takin up my space and breathin up all the air, why couldnt you just podcast this *#+# instead of making everyone near you uncomfortable, with yo stank +@%...Yes, smelly people in lecture annoy me too. Doesn't happen often, but when it does....just terrible.

Cosign on the facebook one. There's this chick in my sociology class who does nothing the whole class but go on facebook on her laptop. Why did you even show up?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw someone in a lower row of seats just video chatting with somebody during my lecture. Nothing that is typically quiet annoys me, though. The one exception is when people sit next to me, arms all over my side of the chair, but they're just sitting there....staring at the professor. Like...mother #%%%%*, you wanna take some damn notes? You just sittin here takin up my space and breathin up all the air, why couldnt you just podcast this *#+# instead of making everyone near you uncomfortable, with yo stank +@%...Yes, smelly people in lecture annoy me too. Doesn't happen often, but when it does....just terrible.

When she blatantly agree with the professor only to suck up to them
When she has to comment on every single thing the professor/classmate says
When we are having a critique and she always has a negative comment about everyone else but when we get to her piece and she doesn't want to hear anything negative
When she makes sideways remarks in a low voice so only people that are really listening can hear her
When she argues with the professor/classmate about something that doesn't even matter or nobody cares about

I could go on and on and this is just about this one girl (in 3 of my 4 classes) and I can't stand her

When we are having a critique and she always has a negative comment about everyone else but when we get to her piece and she doesn't want to hear anything negative
When she makes sideways remarks in a low voice so only people that are really listening can hear her
When she argues with the professor/classmate about something that doesn't even matter or nobody cares about

I could go on and on and this is just about this one girl (in 3 of my 4 classes) and I can't stand her

when you sit in the same seat ALL SEMESTER and show up a few min. late one day and a mo'fo who hasnt never been there sits in "your" seat...

hate when folks do that, then i gotta sit in sumbody else seat & when they come look at me crazy for bein in they seat i be like "tell that ##*## over there to get out my seat then"

hate when folks do that, then i gotta sit in sumbody else seat & when they come look at me crazy for bein in they seat i be like "tell that ##*## over there to get out my seat then"

I do that
laugh.gif
And to top it off, I'll look you dead in the eye and smile as you find another seat
laugh.gif

mad.gif

i also can't stand when the class isn't even full yet and someone sits RIGHT next to you in a damn near empty row... at least skip a seat damn
the first one i kinda agree with.  bothers me sometimes too.  but damn, that second one... every time it happens its just like 
alien.gif
  might be a little different for girls though, im mean its pretty obvious why someone chooses to sit next to you
laugh.gif

I do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif

the first one i kinda agree with.  bothers me sometimes too.  but damn, that second one... every time it happens its just like 
alien.gif
  might be a little different for girls though, im mean its pretty obvious why someone chooses to sit next to you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

When people ask questions with obvious answers.
indifferent.gif
"So everything we covered today, will that be on the midterm?"

indifferent.gif

AdobeCS4 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

I do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

face%20_punch_lady.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

When people ask questions with obvious answers.
indifferent.gif
"So everything we covered today, will that be on the midterm?"

indifferent.gif

AdobeCS4 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

I do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

face%20_punch_lady.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

dude who is buddy buddy with the teacher. Tries to answer all of the questions, and makes corny jokes..usually an older guy.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

dude who is buddy buddy with the teacher. Tries to answer all of the questions, and makes corny jokes..usually an older guy.

The person on texting/receiving calls with their phone on vibrate and acting like no one can hear that pos vibrate the whole damn day

The person on texting/receiving calls with their phone on vibrate and acting like no one can hear that pos vibrate the whole damn day

roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by ABC

- People who habitually come in late and make a commotion while getting to their seat
- Books that are $100+ then the bookstore doesn't buy them back because you have an outdated edition 
indifferent.gif

- Kids raising their hands and then not knowing the answer... this girl in a class this sem always raises her hand THEN tries to think of what she is going to say after the prof calls on her.

- Kids who think they are smart but are just pompous idiots. This one kid in one of my classes dyed his hair red, wears shorts in 40 degree weather and said he never, ever studies because he doesn't have to. He got a 70% on his last test 
roll.gif

- People who bring things into class like chips or apples and munch loudly

- Girls who somehow find ways to mention their boyfriends in class conversations

- Students who try so hard to hide their texting under the table/desk, but it's just obvious when they are staring into their lap for 80% of class

This all basically happens every day in this one class I have... "Modern Issues in Mass Communications" it's torture. 
frown.gif

perfect lol
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by ABC

- People who habitually come in late and make a commotion while getting to their seat
- Books that are $100+ then the bookstore doesn't buy them back because you have an outdated edition 
indifferent.gif

- Kids raising their hands and then not knowing the answer... this girl in a class this sem always raises her hand THEN tries to think of what she is going to say after the prof calls on her.

- Kids who think they are smart but are just pompous idiots. This one kid in one of my classes dyed his hair red, wears shorts in 40 degree weather and said he never, ever studies because he doesn't have to. He got a 70% on his last test 
roll.gif

- People who bring things into class like chips or apples and munch loudly

- Girls who somehow find ways to mention their boyfriends in class conversations

- Students who try so hard to hide their texting under the table/desk, but it's just obvious when they are staring into their lap for 80% of class

This all basically happens every day in this one class I have... "Modern Issues in Mass Communications" it's torture. 
frown.gif

perfect lol
smokin.gif

I do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif

QFT i mean dont steal my seat and then proceed to verbally suck the professor off for an hour & 15 minutes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And she looks like
sick.gif
on top of everything.
*sigh, countdown till 12:30 today*

I do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif

QFT i mean dont steal my seat and then proceed to verbally suck the professor off for an hour & 15 minutes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And she looks like
sick.gif
on top of everything.
*sigh, countdown till 12:30 today*

Back
Top Bottom