This needs to be discussed

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

some dude offered me $175.00 or was it $160.00 for CDP 6's a few weeks ago from off here 
roll.gif

if thats not low balling i dont know what is 
i could see paying less then aftermarket value 

but come on 

also another dude offered me $200.00 for CDP 4's
laugh.gif

they both wanted deadstock shoes

SMFH

How is $200 for cdp 4s lowballing?

because the resell is going for $350.00 and above the cheapest i saw a pair for was $275.00 and thats within the past year
low balling is offering $200.00 for a $400.00 item or you dont understand low balling 

i had a chance in 2009 to get packs for $160.00 and the 4's alone for $155.00 but passed like a fool 
indifferent.gif

i just looked on ebay  and the cheapest  i saw a pair for was $359.99 

not counting a used pair with 4 days left 

some dude offered me $175.00 or was it $160.00 for CDP 6's a few weeks ago from off here 
roll.gif

but come on 

laugh.gif

SMFH

QFMFT.

NOT A LOWBALL AT ALL ON THOSE.

I AGREE WITH OP THOUGH. 

roll.gif

but come on 

laugh.gif

SMFH

QFMFT.

NOT A LOWBALL AT ALL ON THOSE.

I AGREE WITH OP THOUGH. 

roll.gif

but come on 

laugh.gif

SMFH

because the resell is going for $350.00 and above the cheapest i saw a pair for was $275.00 and thats within the past year
now balling offering $200.00 for a $400.00 item or you dont understand low balling 

i had a chance in 2009 to get packs for $160.00 and the 4's alone for $155.00 but passed like a fool 
indifferent.gif

i just look on ebay and the ebay and the cheapest  i saw a pair for was $359.99 

those pairs on ebay will sit forever. just saying. people that buy on ebay at those price obviously dont know what niketalk is
laugh.gif
 seen some on buy/sell in the low 2 hundreds in 9-11 sizes numerous times.. even seen some under 2 at times for lightly worn pairs.. these are notoriously known for their low quality and crappy shape. wouldn't drop that much for these..

roll.gif

but come on 

laugh.gif

SMFH

now balling offering $200.00 for a $400.00 item or you dont understand low balling 

indifferent.gif

i just look on ebay and the ebay and the cheapest  i saw a pair for was $359.99 

those pairs on ebay will sit forever. just saying. people that buy on ebay at those price obviously dont know what niketalk is
laugh.gif
 seen some on buy/sell in the low 2 hundreds in 9-11 sizes numerous times.. even seen some under 2 at times for lightly worn pairs.. these are notoriously known for their low quality and crappy shape. wouldn't drop that much for these..

Originally Posted by adtheone

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

pointless thread to sum it up it went something like this

OP makes thread with long rant complaining of people and the term lowball makes it seem like he's looking for info
NTers try to inform him on the matter
OP gets pissy about people not agreeing with his point of view
NTers try even furthur to explain what they meant
OP blah blah blah complain complain cry
NTers finally realize "oh this mofo doesnt want answers he's just a cheap skate who pretended to want info or discuss when he really just wants people to accept his lowball offers"

-EndThread
can I have my time back
laugh.gif
Ignorance

19 explained it pretty well man, explaining how shoes are worth so much to you is like explaining it to my mom, its just that SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND... NOW WOULD YOU MIND EXPLAINING WHY YOU MADE THIS THREAD? WHAT DID YOU WANT TO KNOW AND WHY DID YOU RANT ABOUT SO MANY THINGS ON PAGE 1? ALMOST EVERY HEAD ON HERE ANSWERED CORRECTLY, BUT IN THE END YOU KEEP CHOOSING TO IGNORE IT and continuing thinking that you are right. WHY DONT YOU TELL US WHY WE ARE WRONG AND THEN WE WILL GIVE A RESPONSE TO THAT OPINION?

OP makes thread with long rant complaining of people and the term lowball makes it seem like he's looking for info
NTers finally realize "oh this mofo doesnt want answers he's just a cheap skate who pretended to want info or discuss when he really just wants people to accept his lowball offers"

-EndThread
can I have my time back
laugh.gif
Ignorance

19 explained it pretty well man, explaining how shoes are worth so much to you is like explaining it to my mom, its just that SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND... NOW WOULD YOU MIND EXPLAINING WHY YOU MADE THIS THREAD? WHAT DID YOU WANT TO KNOW AND WHY DID YOU RANT ABOUT SO MANY THINGS ON PAGE 1? ALMOST EVERY HEAD ON HERE ANSWERED CORRECTLY, BUT IN THE END YOU KEEP CHOOSING TO IGNORE IT and continuing thinking that you are right. WHY DONT YOU TELL US WHY WE ARE WRONG AND THEN WE WILL GIVE A RESPONSE TO THAT OPINION?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

-EndThread
can I have my time back
laugh.gif
Ignorance

roll.gif
roll.gif
         op is not going to respond.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

-EndThread
can I have my time back
laugh.gif
Ignorance

roll.gif
roll.gif
         op is not going to respond.

I personally can't stand low ballers, I'd rather donate them to goodwill than accept a low baller who has the funds to pay fair market value

I usually go to fcny and assign my sale price at 80% of their asking price

If someone buys more than one pair from me , sure I may take an offer I normally wouldve rejected. But if dudes low ball from the get go, I rather keep or donate to charity, rather have $0 than to inflate a low baller's ego

I personally can't stand low ballers, I'd rather donate them to goodwill than accept a low baller who has the funds to pay fair market value

I usually go to fcny and assign my sale price at 80% of their asking price

If someone buys more than one pair from me , sure I may take an offer I normally wouldve rejected. But if dudes low ball from the get go, I rather keep or donate to charity, rather have $0 than to inflate a low baller's ego

This point blank is one of the Most ignorant to the Shoe game topics. Why rant on about Lowballing? Why get upset or create a discussion about something that you are not going to ever be able to control and then why waste your time on silly BS. LOWBALLING is a term USED on NikeTalk Period.

I think what needs to be addressed in this topic is your comment in the opening argument! SEE BELOW! LMAO! ONLY ONE! You said it right with the Hope cause the market as it is right now is a HUGE hope.

"Remember there is only one purchase that you can ever make in life that you can hope to gain substantial revenue on and that is property i.e. land and houses."

I wonder how Nike got PAID since there is only one purchase you can make in life that you can hope to gain a substantial amount of revenue from? Didnt they have to pay for MIKE to wear the shoes? How about the materials to make the shoes? How about the money invested to grow Nike and make Profit? To me those are purchases.

This point blank is one of the Most ignorant to the Shoe game topics. Why rant on about Lowballing? Why get upset or create a discussion about something that you are not going to ever be able to control and then why waste your time on silly BS. LOWBALLING is a term USED on NikeTalk Period.

I think what needs to be addressed in this topic is your comment in the opening argument! SEE BELOW! LMAO! ONLY ONE! You said it right with the Hope cause the market as it is right now is a HUGE hope.

"Remember there is only one purchase that you can ever make in life that you can hope to gain substantial revenue on and that is property i.e. land and houses."

I wonder how Nike got PAID since there is only one purchase you can make in life that you can hope to gain a substantial amount of revenue from? Didnt they have to pay for MIKE to wear the shoes? How about the materials to make the shoes? How about the money invested to grow Nike and make Profit? To me those are purchases.

I think what needs to be discussed is how people want to get into shoes so badly and want to offer you pennies on the dollar for older retros.
You as the buyer have to know the value, you can't get upset at the seller for not accepting your offer. 

I think what needs to be discussed is how people want to get into shoes so badly and want to offer you pennies on the dollar for older retros.
You as the buyer have to know the value, you can't get upset at the seller for not accepting your offer. 

Back
Top Bottom