those not voting check in

I went out to go vote today but the polls were closed. Im 1-2 out of the last 3 elections but i voted for gore the first time and after that i just didnt bother. When florida comes up with mysteriously missing votes then thats when i know the jig is up. Some of u pro voters live in this facade that it really makes a difference as ssoon as you leave ur voting booth...i woke up to the same debts and struggles and living situations as i did 4 & 8 years ago. The police still racially profile and abuse and the crimes keep getting uglier. Jobs didnt magically pop up and minimum waige didnt go up either. Unless a candidate can focus on those things that im interested in then why should i vote? Why must we choose one when maybe the ones available dont fit your needs/wants? How about they just let there be a duo in office...one democrat and one republican? So that it could be 50/50 instead of one man representing everyone?

So a muslim,catholic,and mormon are outside the voting boooth...the mormon and catholic are seen by the muslim arguing over who they wanted to win...they see this muslim guy and their attention turned to him when they asked who he was voting for...the man says "none because one side makes a change but the other does as well..none of which i feel good about for me and my family" the 2 arguing men then come down on the muslim about how he has to make a choice..the muslim man then says "why should i choose to die by gun or sword when i want to die of old age??

NOT A FAN OF EITHER OBAMA OR ROMNEY AND THE NON-MAJORS ARE WEAK AS HELL. I WASN'T GOING TO VOTE BUT I ACTUALLY ENDED UP WRITING MY NAME IN AND VOTING FOR MYSELF WITH MY BROTHER FOR VICE PRESIDENT.

I ALSO DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS "SYSTEM". REALLY FEELS LIKE A PLOY TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL LIKE THEY ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE WHEN IN REALITY THEY REALLY ARE NOT, NOR DO I BELIEVE IN VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS :smh: . I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE EXCEPT FOR LAUGHS AND GIGGLES.

I GUESS I JUST BELIEVE IN TRANSPARENCY. UNTIL THEY SOMEHOW CAN SHOW TO EVERYONE EACH AND EVERY VOTE BEING COUNTED, THEN I WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT MAILED IN VOTES GET BURNED ON ARRIVAL AND VOTES AT THE BOOTHS JUST GET DESTROYED OR ERASED.

KIND OF LIKE HOH HAVING CLOSED DOOR "RAFFLES" FOR SNEAKERS. YEA RIGHT :rolleyes

Last edited:
You want to make a change? Donate absurb amounts of money that goes to certain politicians and electoral college voters.

Your dollar >>>>>>>> your vote.

Everyone over 18 has the right to vote.
Those rights can be taken away if they're not a citizen, commit a heinous crime, etc.
What do you mean by "that's not the case?"

Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting_Rights_Act

perhaps you look at it differently. i look at things in life as a privilege. the fact that i get to type, the fact that i can speak, the fact that i can breathe, it's all a privilege to me.

Last edited:
perhaps you look at it differently. i look at things in life as a privilege. the fact that i get to type, the fact that i can speak, the fact that i can breathe, it's all a privilege to me.
All a privilege? Walking/talking/breathing is a privilege? Lolwut?? Dumbest thing i have read on a message board in regards to voting.

I had no idea we had this many dummies on NT

I totally get not voting in the Presidential election if you're in a state thats going one way no matter what but to not vote on local ****? thats just stupid

thats what directly effect you

dudes wanting to act jaded and pretend they're super cool for not taking an intrest in their own future is the stupidest **** ever like someone already said it's like the kid who brags about failing classes in highschool :smh:

I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE THEIR VOTE WAS ACTUALLY COUNTED....

OR DID SOMEONE JUST TELL YOU THAT IT WAS...

All a privilege? Walking/talking/breathing is a privilege? Lolwut?? Dumbest thing i have read on a message board in regards to voting.

keep thinking everything is a right, then see how you look at things when a disaster strikes you. you will appreciate things more.

keep thinking everything is a right, then see how you look at things when a disaster strikes you. you will appreciate things more.
well if you mean it like that then you are correct in your own right. im not being ignorant to what you've been through or suffered to make it a privilege. i was coming from a whole other side from what you mean now. no disrespect at all yo. 

I had no idea we had this many dummies on NT
I totally get not voting in the Presidential election if you're in a state thats going one way no matter what but to not vote on local ****? thats just stupid
thats what directly effect you
dudes wanting to act jaded and pretend they're super cool for not taking an intrest in their own future is the stupidest **** ever like someone already said it's like the kid who brags about failing classes in highschool
mean.gif
my man its too big for us to even think of...how do we know changes will happen when my testimony in my eyes feels that nothing has changed...yet a lot of promises have been made. add the daily struggles and shtt and on top of that i gotta stay on my toes to see who has my back in the city when my city (philly) dont have my back at all when it comes to local problems? cmon bro some people are just sick and tired of it. take into account those my age (26) or around my age have seen what happened in florida when we first registered to vote (18)..how can something like that happen to something so HUGE with so much power and effect and yet still make people think that its just a mistake ... to "go out and vote some more!" ... you voted, good for you. you found someone who stands for your views thats even BETTER for you! you are lucky. you truly are one of a kind to see what others dont see in the booth...but there is a fine line between your wants and needs and someone elses. just because people dont like who are on the ballot dont mean they need to pick one. go somewhere with that mentality boy. straight up hypocritical and ignorant. also...to all of you who voted republican for the white house and lost....does that make you stupid? does that make you dumb or a 'loser' ? its crazy how you all have a right to vote but get criticized for having the right to also not only NOT vote but to vote for who you think helps you the most and that person aint even on the ballot. go kick rocks u lame a^^ political hipsters.

I didn't vote simply because I don't want to part take on our corrupt system.

:lol: So you dont work for a company? You dont participate in the economy? You dont watch any major sports programming? You dont pay your electric bill?

As long as you participate in ANYTHING controlled by humans there will be some sort of corruption.

ATLEAST voting by the masses gives you the chance to voice your opinion.

Just say you didnt feel like getting off your *** for 70 seconds to fill out a form :lol:

THERE'S ALWAYS THE OPTION TO WRITE IN WHOEVER YOU WANT....

LIKE I SAID I VOTED FOR MYSELF AND MY BROTHER :lol:

To those who don't participate in local voting either, the results of the 24th Congressional District came just came in. If you weren't aware, that District was highly valuable especially to the Dems who spent an ungodly amount of money and even had Clinton endorse the candidate who is a complete buffoon. Because there was a third candidate from the Green party who had no right being in that race, she stole over 21,000 votes in the election. The incumbent lost by less than 13,000 votes. Its not just about the Presidential election folks.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

I didn't vote simply because I don't want to part take on our corrupt system.

:lol: So you dont work for a company? You dont participate in the economy? You dont watch any major sports programming? You dont pay your electric bill?
As long as you participate in ANYTHING controlled by humans there will be some sort of corruption.
ATLEAST voting by the masses gives you the chance to voice your opinion.
Just say you didnt feel like getting off your *** for 70 seconds to fill out a form :lol:

You can't be serious.

To those who don't participate in local voting either, the results of the 24th Congressional District came just came in. If you weren't aware, that District was highly valuable especially to the Dems who spent an ungodly amount of money and even had Clinton endorse the candidate who is a complete buffoon. Because there was a third candidate from the Green party who had no right being in that race, she stole over 21,000 votes in the election. The incumbent lost by less than 13,000 votes. Its not just about the Presidential election folks.
I have no idea what any of this means.

CIRCULAR LOGIC IS CIRCULAR.
LIKE I SAID I RARELY BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES.
VOTING. I IS NOT IMPRESSED.
GOOD LUCK FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT THOUGH.

:lol:

People who voted late almost after the polls closed actually saw people "counting votes"

If you cared you could have stuck around after the polls closed to watch the exciting process of the election location officials counting thousands of paper ballots.

But you dont really care do you? You just like to argue.

Why is it always the people who know the least are the most suspicious. You think if this was an ACTUAL problem the thousand of pundits would say something?

But nah its always the people who dont know much about the political process that get there conspiracy on.

Last edited:
You can't be serious.

You wont spend 5 minutes to click, stamp or circle to maybe make a change in the system you think is corrupt.

But you work in the system daily. You pay for the system you think is corrupt. You live in the system... but an extra 5 minutes to officially voice your opinion of the "corrupt" system is pushing it?

Are you serious?

Back
Top Bottom