those not voting check in

You wont spend 5 minutes to click, stamp or circle to maybe make a change in the system you think is corrupt.
But you work in the system daily. You pay for the system you think is corrupt. You live in the system... but an extra 5 minutes to officially voice your opinion of the "corrupt" system is pushing it?
Are you serious?

Pull your skirt up B. Calm down, you talk about "change" if you think voting will "change" the system then good for you. I just think otherwise.

CIRCULAR LOGIC IS CIRCULAR.
LIKE I SAID I RARELY BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES.
VOTING. I IS NOT IMPRESSED.
GOOD LUCK FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT THOUGH.

:lol:

People who voted late almost after the polls closed actually saw people "counting votes"

If you cared you could have stuck around after the polls closed to watch the exciting process of the election location officials counting thousands of paper ballots.

But you dont really care do you? You just like to argue.

Why is it always the people who know the least are the most suspicious. You think if this was an ACTUAL problem the thousand of pundits would say something?

But nah its always the people who dont know much about the political process that get there conspiracy on.

IRONIC.....

GOOD LUCK FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT.

my man its too big for us to even think of...how do we know changes will happen when my testimony in my eyes feels that nothing has changed...yet a lot of promises have been made. add the daily struggles and shtt and on top of that i gotta stay on my toes to see who has my back in the city when my city (philly) dont have my back at all when it comes to local problems? cmon bro some people are just sick and tired of it. take into account those my age (26) or around my age have seen what happened in florida when we first registered to vote (18)..how can something like that happen to something so HUGE with so much power and effect and yet still make people think that its just a mistake ... to "go out and vote some more!" ... you voted, good for you. you found someone who stands for your views thats even BETTER for you! you are lucky. you truly are one of a kind to see what others dont see in the booth...but there is a fine line between your wants and needs and someone elses. just because people dont like who are on the ballot dont mean they need to pick one. go somewhere with that mentality boy. straight up hypocritical and ignorant. also...to all of you who voted republican for the white house and lost....does that make you stupid? does that make you dumb or a 'loser' ? its crazy how you all have a right to vote but get criticized for having the right to also not only NOT vote but to vote for who you think helps you the most and that person aint even on the ballot. go kick rocks u lame a^^ political hipsters.

:lol:

Well it does appear that you have bigger fish to fry judging from that struggle of a paragraph you might wanna start by trying to get back in school

but you obviously missed my point I get that our system isnt perfect I get that your presidential vote does mean as much as they would have you believe but to completely ignore voting all together how could that possibly help you? especially on local matters where you definitely can make your voice heard you think I agree with all my local politicians NO but I go out and support the ones that are doing things I agree with thats the point if they not doing what you want get em out of there get out go help campaign for canidates you do believe in but I'm sure it's much easier to just sit on NT and pretend you know something everyone else doesnt

oh and I'm 25 by the way

Back
Top Bottom