THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Definitely gotta hit the A. The city open open too. All Star next week is gonna be insane. :smh:
I know it’s ready to be crazy, ppl been hittin me trying set up moves but ima sit this one out :lol: ...ASW already wild and ATL been extra during the pandemic, can only imagine the foolishness

The ho’s gon be doing they thing in full effect tho, straight layups if you in the mix

Acting up in every sense. One of them hits me last night saying she’s about to come over, so I dead that because I’m not operating on your time and you don’t just get to pop up on me. Another one started wildin’ tf out because I played a Kodak Black song and she jumps out the window saying that I support rapists and that she doesn’t need to know evidence, a rape allegation alone means that you’re guilty. Another got drunk over the weekend and claimed I hung up on her and is fabricating a whole new reality based on her drunk version of events. Another one that I deaded last month hit me up on that let’s talk ****. I pretty much tell her she’s not the person I thought she’d be and that’s why I let things go, so she goes into ego mode and starts telling me she was good being single, she doesn’t want or need this... all the while you’re sending me paragraphs and ****. :stoneface:

The one commonality in all of this is the fact that I’m being logical with illogical women, so I take my L on that. :smh:
Mane that paragraph **** is the worst, all they wanna do is annoy and get a reaction outta you...One joint over the weekend sent me the paragraph out the blue bout being done with me Saturday night and I responded with the “ok” ...Made her even more hot so she proceeded to try to ft me all night and Sunday as well, even tho she supposed to be done :lol: ...They don’t be making sense sometimes and I ain’t entertaining the bs, I’m already expecting the late night calls this weekend again :lol: :smh:

I know it’s ready to be crazy, ppl been hittin me trying set up moves but ima sit this one out :lol: ...ASW already wild and ATL been extra during the pandemic, can only imagine the foolishness

The ho’s gon be doing they thing in full effect tho, straight layups if you in the mix

Yeah I’m gonna be low with it too. I have one flying in that weekend too so we’ll be out the way.

Tried to date a single mom last year as well. 9 times out of 10 the conversations were centered around her and the kid. You definitely peep that your place in shorty’s life will always be secondary to her child’s (which is fair to a degree because that’s the person she can never forego). I just removed myself from the equation.

For something serious I don't mind at most 1 kid, only because I want my own. Otherwise just casual I don't mind, kick myself sometimes skipping on baddies with 2 or more kids when I was young because of stupid made up rules.

same I was so against a woman with a kid at first but so far this has been my best relationship, shorty is everything I want in a woman and more . Granted she only has one son , but I catch myself spending a lot of time with him . The other day I went to the store & a nerf gun caught my eye in the toy section , figured it’d be a great way for us to have some fun .
Lol but idk if I’m ready for her to move in with her son , I love my peace and quiet way too much , and kids around his age love to make a mess .

Dated a kid-less girl over the summer last yr (I have 5)... super sweet, smart and sexy.. ..
kinda turned me off how clingy she got especially asking to meet my kids after 2 months of dating.... don’t get like that if you do fall for a single parent..

same I was so against a woman with a kid at first but so far this has been my best relationship, shorty is everything I want in a woman and more . Granted she only has one son , but I catch myself spending a lot of time with him . The other day I went to the store & a nerf gun caught my eye in the toy section , figured it’d be a great way for us to have some fun .
Lol but idk if I’m ready for her to move in with her son , I love my peace and quiet way too much , and kids around his age love to make a mess .
You'll start to resent her after you give up your personal space. You can be in love with her and the little one DO NOT give you your personal space

I rather you help her pay her rent before you do that

Gotta get you one of them Mom’s that had their kids early....Like 34 with an 18 year old or something, they the freakiest still got some youth and nothing really be in the way
43 yr old pediatrician lady I met sent me a pic of her and her 24 yr old daughter.. both was Hott.. why a daughter mom scene from Pronhub pop in my head smh

43 yr old pediatrician lady I met sent me a pic of her and her 24 yr old daughter.. both was Hott.. why a daughter mom scene from Pronhub pop in my head smh

funny I have a 41 year old that’s been hitting me up “ checking up on me “ texts every now and then .. she has an 18 year old son , she has sent me pics etc ... definitely the most in shape chick I’ve met at her age , 6 pack , thick af .

lol but I’m on my faithful sh*t , so I’ve been curving her .

074961BA-3A61-45D0-9B77-1C21F0FA9BEB.jpeg

Last edited:
funny I have a 41 year old that’s been hitting me up “ checking up on me “ texts every now and then .. she has an 18 year old son , she has sent me pics etc ... definitely the most in shape chick I’ve met at her age , 6 pack , thick af .

lol but I’m on my faithful sh*t , so I’ve been curving her .

074961BA-3A61-45D0-9B77-1C21F0FA9BEB.jpeg
These 40+ yr old professionals are something else.. being faithful is hard.. good luck lol

These 40+ yr old professionals are something else.. being faithful is hard.. good luck lol
She legit told me she doesn’t want anything but some **** come over and smoke hookah with her . Her tubes are tied she doesn’t want any more kids , and she has a great job , so I know she would’ve splurge on me if needed be .

She legit told me she doesn’t want anything but some **** come over and smoke hookah with her . Her tubes are tied she doesn’t want any more kids , and she has a great job , so I know she would’ve splurge on me if needed be .
They know what they want. Especially the professional ones.. their human though.. emotional attachment will pop up if it become routine

Screenshot_20210225-163545_Messages.jpg

Single mom I work with sent me this text out of nowhere. I wasn't even checking for her, especially after she hit me me with that "all guys just want to have sex" line days prior.

I read that text as "I messed up by choosing the wrong guy to have a child with. Tell me it's not a big deal and I'm still worthy."

The older I get the more I realize how many options I have. Dating a single mom has its cons I'd rather not deal with.

Back
Top Bottom