***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

- The part where Devastator swallows Mudflap and the twins begin fighting him off in what seems to be a defeat to him all of sudden just gets clipped to a scene where Devastator is climbing up the pyramid and you have no clue what happened to the twins, they didnt even reappear through the rest of the movie-

He didn't swallow Mudflap. Mudflap stayed in his mouth and punched his eye out and then the twins were just fighting him for a second.

Here's my own personal take from the movie personally i loved it, but that's mainly because i'm a transformers fan boy.

Everyone has their own personal opinon. You don't have to agree with me or not, but these are from my own personal blog

http://irwinallen.wordpress.com/

What I liked:
  • Transformers 2 started and ended just like 1. With a monologue from Optimus Prime. Something about Big O's voice is just awe inspiring. If Optimus ever ran for president he would definitely get my vote.
  • The camaraderie between the Autobots and humans, especially with NEST. Tyrese + Autobots = BFFs Forever.
  • The showdown in Shanghai was just as big and epic as any of the action scenes from the first film, and this was 10 minutes into the movie.
  • You can really feel the hatred between the Autobots & Decepticons in this one. I mean Iron Hide called one a "punk %$+", and Optimus flat out shot him in the face. There's definitely no hope for peace in this war.
  • The Witwicky parents. Scene stealers from the first film, but definitely tip-toeing the line in being a little bit too out there in the second. They redeemed themselves later on with a heart wrenching exchange between Sam and his dad during the battle in Egypt. So quick to send Sam away to college in the beginning, he ends up being the last one begging him to stay.
  • Sam & Michaela. I'm happy to see the filmmakers expand on their relationship. I mean when you really do think about it. How did this whole thing kinda start? How do a lot of things for a lot of guys start? Because of a girl. Had Sam not wanted to impress Michaela from the beginning of the first Transformers he may have ended up with that yellow Volkswagon, and none of it would have ever happened. You have to wonder. What happens to a couple after they discover an alien race and go through a war? They stay together for more than 2 years. And that, ladies and gentleman, is the cure for divorce.
  • My new favorite word is "cam shaft".
  • The new Autobots: Sideswipe, Arcee, and the Twins kick some %$+.
  • Simmons & Leo. The comedic relief for the film. These guys would make a good buddy cop movie.
  • If that's how the frat parties are in Princeton (Penn)…
  • The scenes where the helicopter picks up the car and free fall drops it into the building followed by Sam getting nose probed. All intense. Decepticons were doing some serious work.
  • Soundwave was cool, but Ravage definitely shined.
  • Shia Labeouf. He manned up in this one. And I mean seriously, that was some Oscar award-winning twitching he was doing.
  • The locales. From Shanghai to Egypt, this movie was large-scale and global. Beautiful scenery and cinematography.
  • The action. The action scenes in this film were amazing and so well crafted. Sure you could say the final fight was too long, but when you consider the pace and the sheer size of what's happening it moved pretty quickly.
  • Megatron & Starscream. Megatron abusing Starscream, and Starscream being a %+@#@. Their scenes together reminded me so much of the old cartoons.
  • Optimus & Bumblebee. Bumblebee lost his legs and Optimus was constantly getting his %$+ handed to him in the first Transformers. Not so in the sequel. As two of the nicest Autobots, these two were bad %$+, brutal, and merciless killers. Cold blooded.
What needed some work:
  • It would've been nice to give some of the other bots a bit more of a presence. It pretty much defeats the purpose of having new robots when they barely have any screen time, but with the movie already clocked at 2.5 hours this probably would have been even more too much for most people.
  • Devastator. It makes you wonder what could have happened if a Decepticon of that size with a giant vacuum mouth was unleashed on the real battlefield instead of cleaning off the rubble on the sun-killer machine. I believe the movie would have ended differently.
  • The Fallen. As the main antagonist, I felt like he could have done more.
  • Government Official Gallaway & the RC jeep robot toy = Annoying.
What I loved:
  • Megan Fox on motorcycle.
  • Megan Fox in leather.
  • Megan Fox taking off leather.
  • Megan Fox on webcam.
  • Megan Fox with a blow torch.
  • Megan Fox's thumbs. (That's right. I said it.)
  • Megan Fox running.
  • Megan Fox covered in sand.
  • More Megan Fox running.
  • Megan Fox running in slow motion.
  • Megan Fox.
  • Megan Fox.
  • Megan Fox.

I cannot wait for this in Blu Ray
pimp.gif

just got back from seeing this...

michael bay introduced the film, and signed autographs after the movie
gonna see it again this weekend, imax 3rd row = not a good look.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

jomitm wrote:
aside from the autobot heaven, if you watch it with just pure enjoyment and not like one of these middle-aged balding critics who wish every movie was depicted like Casanova, it's actually good entertainment for the action and the eye candy.

QFT! A movie like this is the reason I don't listen to critics. This movie is very good IMO. Its like people expect Heath Ledger to resurrect and play optimus prime.
smh.gif
Its a summer blockbuster what do you expect. If Roger Ebert had his way Titanic would come out every week.

QFE

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

• My new favorite word is "cam shaft".
What I loved:
  • Megan Fox in leather.
  • Megan Fox on webcam.
  • Megan Fox running.
  • Megan Fox.
  • Megan Fox.
  • Megan Fox.
devil.gif
I got goosebumpshearing her whisper it...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Any IMAX veiwers in here want to share their expereince?

straight crack, it was my first time going to imax so i was amazed, buti heard the one in Lincoln or 42nd is way bigger than the one i went to in 34th

Crazy on IMAX for the action but everything else sucked.

I just stared at Megan pretty much.

Like others said couldn't see who was who at times during the battles scenes. I liked how they used the OG voice for soundwave. wish he could have got somefight time in. maybe in the next one tho. i really didnt like how they went terminator with that hot chick (who is she
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
).

Can't wait for this to hit Blu-Ray.

I thought it looked amazing, especially the full screen IMAX scenes like when they showed Devastator, the forest scene, and the Shanghai scene.

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

What I loved:
  • Megan Fox in leather.
  • Megan Fox on webcam.
  • Megan Fox running.
  • Megan Fox.
  • Megan Fox.
  • Megan Fox.
laugh.gif
megan fox
devil.gif
devil.gif

don't pay extra for watching transformers on imax use that extra cash on bunch a crunch or nachos. Imax is AMAZING but I rather you watchanother movie before you lose your imax virginity to transformers 2

Just came back from the flick, thought it was pretty good.
Like most people here say, it did seem to drag on certain scene's, but the
action was dope and Megan Fox was MMmmmm so good to look at
pimp.gif

When Jetfire gave his parts to Optimus this lil kid few rows down lost it and started to clap
laugh.gif

dude seriously was hella stoked that Optimus was back in action
roll.gif

Movie was alright. 1st one is way better IMO.

The twins got annoying after a while.

Movie was boring after Optimus Prime died until the big fight/action scene towards the end.

I wish the Decepticons would of won some way in the end though to set something up for part 3.

Just got back from the movie..

Maaan I'm convinced.. OP and Bumblebee watched too much DBZ lol these guys can fight.. how the hell did OP get so strong? ..Megatron was punking his %%@ inthe 1st movie ..

So Soundwave was that robot humping the satellite?.. i need to watch it again.. i can't keep up who is who..

I didnt like the camera time for Bumblebee.. i feel like he's only there when they really need to.. he's gotta have some kind of character.. loud andfun just like the twins.. his fight scenes are on point tho..

We need more autobots on the next one or possibly dinobots
eek.gif

Megan Fox .. nuff said.
pimp.gif

LMAO i forgot who said "PUNK *** Decepticons" in the beginning of the movie?? that part had me rollin'
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

LMAO i forgot who said "PUNK *** Decepticons" in the beginning of the movie?? that part had me rollin'
roll.gif
roll.gif

i believe it was ironhide. movie was good. megan fox
pimp.gif

I enjoyed this movie so much that I'm going back to see it again tomorrow. I wished both twins would've died. They were overly annoying. However, thismovie was great. I got dumb emotional when Prime died. I teared up when dude died and Fox was over him saying she loved him and they couldn't revive him.

Back
Top Bottom