Tucker Carlson from Fox News " Michael Vick should have been executed...."

tired.gif
@ ya'll feeding into this

It's so messed up. However, dude is an entertainer who wants people to talk about him. He's been fired from how many networks now? He's trying to channel Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh with this nonsense. $$$

It's so messed up. However, dude is an entertainer who wants people to talk about him. He's been fired from how many networks now? He's trying to channel Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh with this nonsense. $$$

This may go down as the most egregious fowl committed by a member of Fox News.

No only was his ENTIRE argument flawed as hell, he asked for someone who served their debt to society TO BE KILLED.

If ANYONE who knows ANYTHING has any sense of righteousness or duty to morality, Tucker will be fired.

I'm a black male and I'm aware of all of the stuff that goes down on that channel but this is just crossing the line.

This may go down as the most egregious fowl committed by a member of Fox News.

No only was his ENTIRE argument flawed as hell, he asked for someone who served their debt to society TO BE KILLED.

If ANYONE who knows ANYTHING has any sense of righteousness or duty to morality, Tucker will be fired.

I'm a black male and I'm aware of all of the stuff that goes down on that channel but this is just crossing the line.

i mean i hate vick for the fact that he is playing for the eagles and I hate the eagles.. i dont hate him for anything else but these people are insane

i mean i hate vick for the fact that he is playing for the eagles and I hate the eagles.. i dont hate him for anything else but these people are insane

Can't stand the Eagles but screw them dogs. They wasn't no regular everyday dogs neither, those were killing machines. I wouldn't think twice about killing some vicious pit bulls. If I had a gun, I'd shoot any one of them in the head that so much as looked at me the wrong way.

Can't stand the Eagles but screw them dogs. They wasn't no regular everyday dogs neither, those were killing machines. I wouldn't think twice about killing some vicious pit bulls. If I had a gun, I'd shoot any one of them in the head that so much as looked at me the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom