V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

Did mine today
I feel cheated
H&R taking out close to $400 :smh:
I gotta start taking villains advice and learn to do my own

i used Hnr last year and NEVER AGAIN

I only went to them cause i had to file for 2 separate states and the online program i was using kept making me own like $900 bucks to VA which didnt add up in my mind. I was likely doing something wrong.

eitherway, i got back the smallest refund ever and it as due partly to how much hnr was taking from me.

Again, NEVER AGAIN.

I just bought a place in October and im concerned about doing it right (having all the information i need for Turbo Tax) in yall's experience, what all do you need to do your taxes on a new house/1st time buyer, and all that?

If you just bought a place you get a automatic $9,000 credit or something. Tax turbo will walk you through, just use. it was ask did you buy a house in 2013 then walk you through the process

I figured I done it the right way but someone told me to claim it on this years return. Didn't sound right so I had to double check. Thanks for the advice fambs

Instead of saving the money or trying to flip it or use it to open doors dude rather go out and buy a expensive car so he can show boat and create a $600 a month car note and insurance bill for himself'

Im sure he cant afford because if he could he wouldnt be using his tax money

Finished filing and looking at 2300. Got an extra 300 by listing the student loan interest paid (never did before in past years).

Put whatever is left in savings after I'm done with Coachella expenses.

I did mine this morning on turbo tax and they already got accepted :pimp: , getting back about 3200 all together, probably will just go on a cruise with my fam and stack the rest.

Are any of those deposit dates legit? :nerd:

I'm getting about 4,000 back. I received a rack more last year. Damn all that ot I did this year.

For the first time in like 7 years instead of spending on bills I'm going to spend every cent on myself.

Shoes and I really wanna cop a tempurpedic mattress.

Used Turbo Tax & completed mine on the 25th of last month. Getting $1600 back soon.

PO

Finished filing and looking at 2300. Got an extra 300 by listing the student loan interest paid (never did before in past years).

Put whatever is left in savings after I'm done with Coachella expenses.
So pretty much if you pay on your student loans before you graduate do you get that deduction? 

Back
Top Bottom