Waka on 106 and Park....

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

The guy is dumber than a kindergarten repeat, realness doesn't change that or make it better. The questions weren't that hard to answer, which has me baffled as to why he'd need prepping for this interview. Two simple question: 1) What do you think about education? 2) What do you think about voting?

Some of you act like he was asked how to split an atom.
roll.gif

I have a great idea for a TV show........   Ask dumb rappers about smart things.

The guy is dumber than a kindergarten repeat, realness doesn't change that or make it better. The questions weren't that hard to answer, which has me baffled as to why he'd need prepping for this interview. Two simple question: 1) What do you think about education? 2) What do you think about voting?

roll.gif

I have a great idea for a TV show........   Ask dumb rappers about smart things.

Funny to see one of Rick Ross' supporters askin weather we should celebrate 'fakeness'... IRONY...

And there's NOTHIN real about being a *#%%*+# idiot... It wasn't like they were askin tuff questions... Its 106 & Park afterall...

They ask those chicks in beauty pagents tuffer questions than that...

Funny to see one of Rick Ross' supporters askin weather we should celebrate 'fakeness'... IRONY...

And there's NOTHIN real about being a *#%%*+# idiot... It wasn't like they were askin tuff questions... Its 106 & Park afterall...

i just want to know who seriously suggested to ask Waka Flocka out of all people questions about education & voting

i just want to know who seriously suggested to ask Waka Flocka out of all people questions about education & voting

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

No the real irony is how much hate a guy who considers himself "The Official Street Cat"(you) who's a part time goon and a part time security guard has for a CO who lied about being one. But either way that's not the topic at hand. I didn't say he was real. I said he was being himself. You're using "real" as a adjective. I'm saying he's being the real him.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
On the real though those are some out of left field questions to ask him. I mean I can see asking Obama those questions. I can see asking Will Smith those questions. But to ask Wacka Flocka Flame that #$*? Even if they prepared him for those questions we'd probably get the same damn answers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

No the real irony is how much hate a guy who considers himself "The Official Street Cat"(you) who's a part time goon and a part time security guard has for a CO who lied about being one. But either way that's not the topic at hand. I didn't say he was real. I said he was being himself. You're using "real" as a adjective. I'm saying he's being the real him.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
On the real though those are some out of left field questions to ask him. I mean I can see asking Obama those questions. I can see asking Will Smith those questions. But to ask Wacka Flocka Flame that #$*? Even if they prepared him for those questions we'd probably get the same damn answers.
laugh.gif

!!%% is embarassing, and if you guys don't think this image resonate negatively within or without side your community your a moron.

Really I cringed every time dude spoke, it's sad that such a talentless moron has as much influence as this dude does.

!!%% is embarassing, and if you guys don't think this image resonate negatively within or without side your community your a moron.

Really I cringed every time dude spoke, it's sad that such a talentless moron has as much influence as this dude does.

Who the +#%% watches 106 & Park for intellectual stimulation?

+#%% outta here...

...FLOCKA!!!!

And if you really wanna take it there, he still wasn't as bad as Sarah Palin with Katie Couric...

...FLOCKA!!!!

Did waka say something stupid & ignorant that made him look bad? Yes.

Did Waka say something stupid & Ignorant that made the black race look bad? HELL NO

Who the +#%% watches 106 & Park for intellectual stimulation?

+#%% outta here...

...FLOCKA!!!!

And if you really wanna take it there, he still wasn't as bad as Sarah Palin with Katie Couric...

...FLOCKA!!!!

Did waka say something stupid & ignorant that made him look bad? Yes.

Did Waka say something stupid & Ignorant that made the black race look bad? HELL NO

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Man F outta here. No one man speaks for a whole community. I hope you're not black saying %** like that because that's some ol' self hatred type %** on your part. As a black man i'm not embarrased for a idiot because he represents ALL IDIOTS around the world. Not just black people. And if that's how you view blacks? Then the problem is with you bruh.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Man F outta here. No one man speaks for a whole community. I hope you're not black saying %** like that because that's some ol' self hatred type %** on your part. As a black man i'm not embarrased for a idiot because he represents ALL IDIOTS around the world. Not just black people. And if that's how you view blacks? Then the problem is with you bruh.

As someone that know/knew the #+#!+ personally I can tell you dude was just trying to do too much. That interview was last minute he up there for one thing BET wanted him to do another thing. He was caught off guard.

Is he the smartest #+#!+ ever? No

Is he as dumb as he looked on that episode? @!+* no

Dude did look like an idiot that day but his first time on 106 he did pretty well he was talking about books he reads and came off pretty articulate.

This interview was a last minute situation where he was only suppose to promote a video and his album coming out. BET was pushing the whole vote thing. They didnt prep him good enough on the "Message" thats why you had an awkwardness there. It didnt help that the lame #+#!+ Terrance was being smug.

And im not defending dude cause I dont even mess with them as much as use to. Just letting yall know

As someone that know/knew the #+#!+ personally I can tell you dude was just trying to do too much. That interview was last minute he up there for one thing BET wanted him to do another thing. He was caught off guard.

Is he the smartest #+#!+ ever? No

Is he as dumb as he looked on that episode? @!+* no

Dude did look like an idiot that day but his first time on 106 he did pretty well he was talking about books he reads and came off pretty articulate.

This interview was a last minute situation where he was only suppose to promote a video and his album coming out. BET was pushing the whole vote thing. They didnt prep him good enough on the "Message" thats why you had an awkwardness there. It didnt help that the lame #+#!+ Terrance was being smug.

And im not defending dude cause I dont even mess with them as much as use to. Just letting yall know

laugh.gif
@ you calling him articulate and then saying that he didn't get prep to answer the question "How do you feel about voting?" or "Is Education imporant?"...Those aren't questions an articulate person needs to be "prepped on."

laugh.gif
@ you calling him articulate and then saying that he didn't get prep to answer the question "How do you feel about voting?" or "Is Education imporant?"...Those aren't questions an articulate person needs to be "prepped on."

Back
Top Bottom