Was the NYPD justified in shooting this man dead? Family says "no." You be the judge....

I don't care how many times he's guilty on paper when the archaic fundamental laws targeting blacks and hispanics placed that man in a bad position in the first place.

So, he's clearly not at fault for the 14 other arrests because of the way the "system" targets blacks & hispanics....I get it.

I don't care how many times he's guilty on paper when the archaic fundamental laws targeting blacks and hispanics placed that man in a bad position in the first place.

So, he's clearly not at fault for the 14 other arrests because of the way the "system" targets blacks & hispanics....I get it.

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

I cant say he deserved to die by any means but according the story the police were justified in shooting him. 19 shots seems like a bit much to me but i guess you never really know unless you were there to witness everything.
This. I mean, if he's ramming folks in his car with no intention of giving up, there's probably not much the cops could do. He's putting a lot of innocent folks at risk of being hurt or even killed.

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

I cant say he deserved to die by any means but according the story the police were justified in shooting him. 19 shots seems like a bit much to me but i guess you never really know unless you were there to witness everything.
This. I mean, if he's ramming folks in his car with no intention of giving up, there's probably not much the cops could do. He's putting a lot of innocent folks at risk of being hurt or even killed.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

No . You don't get it when you make a mockery out of my truthful presentation. Look at the incarceration rate in the United States, which is currently the highest in the world and tell me otherwise.

Everybody wants to put the tag of authoritarianism and totalitarianism on Obama and company....when we've been under a tyrannical regime all along in the 'land of the free'. Please.
laugh.gif

If you go back and look at what I said you would find that I did not deny every individuals PERSONABLE ACCOUNTABILITY.

But you deny your own personal accountability as a participant in a supposed democracy when you think my shots at the system are some act I come up with just to bull %@%*.

It's all good. I hope you have fun slaving away earning your wage labor. I hope you have fun watching Wall Street running NYC culture into the ground.

No . You don't get it when you make a mockery out of my truthful presentation. Look at the incarceration rate in the United States, which is currently the highest in the world and tell me otherwise.

Everybody wants to put the tag of authoritarianism and totalitarianism on Obama and company....when we've been under a tyrannical regime all along in the 'land of the free'. Please.
laugh.gif

If you go back and look at what I said you would find that I did not deny every individuals PERSONABLE ACCOUNTABILITY.

But you deny your own personal accountability as a participant in a supposed democracy when you think my shots at the system are some act I come up with just to bull %@%*.

It's all good. I hope you have fun slaving away earning your wage labor. I hope you have fun watching Wall Street running NYC culture into the ground.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Just because he has priors doesn't mean he was truly guilty though. We all know how the law gets down in NYC...dirty corrupt pigs.

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
Take your emoticons somewhere else bro, my opinion is well rooted. Having a professional police force is not in the interests of the people at all. Do 'the knowledge' before you laugh it off. That 5%er preachin on the block that everybody thinks is crazy is RIGHT. 

The hell is this garbage? Just because he had priors doesn't mean he was guilty? Which of the FOURTEEN TIMES that he was arrested do you think he was innocent on? You should def leave the computer alone and join your 5%

roll.gif

Just because he has priors doesn't mean he was truly guilty though. We all know how the law gets down in NYC...dirty corrupt pigs.

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
Take your emoticons somewhere else bro, my opinion is well rooted. Having a professional police force is not in the interests of the people at all. Do 'the knowledge' before you laugh it off. That 5%er preachin on the block that everybody thinks is crazy is RIGHT. 

The hell is this garbage? Just because he had priors doesn't mean he was guilty? Which of the FOURTEEN TIMES that he was arrested do you think he was innocent on? You should def leave the computer alone and join your 5%

roll.gif

Justified. No one has the right to turn the roadway into a demolition derby. Those folks he hit didn't do anything to him. He was an obvious imminent danger to the general public.

Justified. No one has the right to turn the roadway into a demolition derby. Those folks he hit didn't do anything to him. He was an obvious imminent danger to the general public.

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

niketalkers post the darndest things,  sure lead the police on a high speed chase, using your car as a battering ram and putting innocent lives at risk yet he's innocent.  but wait he did it before in 1999 as well,  must of been a conspiracy then as well.

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

niketalkers post the darndest things,  sure lead the police on a high speed chase, using your car as a battering ram and putting innocent lives at risk yet he's innocent.  but wait he did it before in 1999 as well,  must of been a conspiracy then as well.

laugh.gif

When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

He's one of those conspiracy clowns that hates the government, hates the country, blah blah blah same old story

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

He's one of those conspiracy clowns that hates the government, hates the country, blah blah blah same old story

laugh.gif

When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze. 

Pawns pawns pawns pawns. All of you.

To yall its a conspiracy. To me it's a REALITY.

When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah lets label the countries we colonized, raped, and pillaged through imperialism the actual tyrannical regimes. That makes a lot of sense. Those countries are run down and filled with corruption....who do you think introduced it?

Stop being simpletons. I'm young I'm inquisitive and I'm alive

Pawns pawns pawns pawns. All of you.

To yall its a conspiracy. To me it's a REALITY.

When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah lets label the countries we colonized, raped, and pillaged through imperialism the actual tyrannical regimes. That makes a lot of sense. Those countries are run down and filled with corruption....who do you think introduced it?

Stop being simpletons. I'm young I'm inquisitive and I'm alive

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

He's one of those conspiracy clowns that hates the government, hates the country,
blah blah blah same old story
But still lives here....

Back
Top Bottom