Was the NYPD justified in shooting this man dead? Family says "no." You be the judge....

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

What a coincidence, there are a lot of shots being fired in here.

Is this a joke, the one time I have something to say that I actually think is funny it's posted a minute before I go to write it?
Life isn't fair I'm going back to reading my book
laugh.gif

What a coincidence, there are a lot of shots being fired in here.

Is this a joke, the one time I have something to say that I actually think is funny it's posted a minute before I go to write it?
Life isn't fair I'm going back to reading my book
laugh.gif

I'm not saying the cops don't arrest innocent people, and abuse their power. Unlike some idiots in here, I'll refrain from putting "ALL COPS" in that category because its simply ignorant. That's like me saying all blacks stand on the corner pitching rocks all day.

With that being said, the best way to avoid these situations is to not commit crime. It doesn't guarantee anything, but I would say it reduces your chances of being beat up by cops a good 80-90 percent.

Ironically the same people with this mentality, are the people who's neighborhoods are being overrun by violence, drugs, and gangs.

I'm not saying the cops don't arrest innocent people, and abuse their power. Unlike some idiots in here, I'll refrain from putting "ALL COPS" in that category because its simply ignorant. That's like me saying all blacks stand on the corner pitching rocks all day.

With that being said, the best way to avoid these situations is to not commit crime. It doesn't guarantee anything, but I would say it reduces your chances of being beat up by cops a good 80-90 percent.

Ironically the same people with this mentality, are the people who's neighborhoods are being overrun by violence, drugs, and gangs.

'what is the meaning of crime? is it criminals robbin innocent %*%@%%%%+$%@$ everytime?'

How did those neighborhoods get to that condition Anton?

'what is the meaning of crime? is it criminals robbin innocent %*%@%%%%+$%@$ everytime?'

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

shut the +@%* up and stop trolling

shut the +@%* up and stop trolling

'what is the meaning of crime? is it criminals robbin innocent %+#$!$#%$$@%! everytime?'
Um....i dunno bruh.....I hear gun shots and knife wounds hurt. I don't like getting things stolen from me. My friend got mugged three times in his lifetime, I don't think he enjoyed that very much (which is kinda weird cause dude is like 6ft7 and big as hell
ohwell.gif
). Well no of course its NOT innocent people everytime, but enough for it to be an issue. I'm sure you've heard about latino gangs attacking innocent black people in Los Angeles-I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say they don't enjoy that very much. The gangs that prey on impressionable, innocent kids and raise them to be just as ignorant as they are is also a problem. So yes, crime does affect the innocent.

If you wanna know about a corrupt police force you should look into Nigeria, yall got it good
laugh.gif
.  I'm friends with a few good friends cops, most of them are just tryna do their job. Some are A-holes with a badge...just like everyone else I judge on an individual basis.

Yes racism and social injustice has a lot to do with how those neighborhoods got that way, but learned helplessness, complacency, lack of role models and ignorance amongst black people themselves plays a huge role in hampering progress.

'what is the meaning of crime? is it criminals robbin innocent %+#$!$#%$$@%! everytime?'
Um....i dunno bruh.....I hear gun shots and knife wounds hurt. I don't like getting things stolen from me. My friend got mugged three times in his lifetime, I don't think he enjoyed that very much (which is kinda weird cause dude is like 6ft7 and big as hell
ohwell.gif
). Well no of course its NOT innocent people everytime, but enough for it to be an issue. I'm sure you've heard about latino gangs attacking innocent black people in Los Angeles-I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say they don't enjoy that very much. The gangs that prey on impressionable, innocent kids and raise them to be just as ignorant as they are is also a problem. So yes, crime does affect the innocent.

If you wanna know about a corrupt police force you should look into Nigeria, yall got it good
laugh.gif
.  I'm friends with a few good friends cops, most of them are just tryna do their job. Some are A-holes with a badge...just like everyone else I judge on an individual basis.

Yes racism and social injustice has a lot to do with how those neighborhoods got that way, but learned helplessness, complacency, lack of role models and ignorance amongst black people themselves plays a huge role in hampering progress.

Back
Top Bottom