what are the benefits for a man to get married?

Question: what if the chick don't love you no more? I bet y'all opinions will defitnitley change then.

My opinion is still the same because women are more likely to fall out of love/ be unhappy and stay married than a man. Marriages come full cycle, I guarantee you'll be in love and fall out of love plenty of times in your marriage. If you're expecting to be all butterflies and googly eyed for 50 years, it's not happening.

Last edited:
I think the benefits are relative, so the question should be what benefits do you want/ or are looking for? I got married at 23 (26 now) after 1yr and half dating and it's been the best experience.  I never pressured him and it was all a surprise for me. I had to learn(still learning) to be a wife, change certain things about myself to help our relationship and  him likewise.  I think some people get married and automatically set demands. That's where things go wrong..

Going through our fertility problem  also has brought us together...sometimes the struggles are when you appreciate the love the most.

Last edited:
Dudes want a chick to cook, clean, degree, car, crib, no kids, no crazy ex's, make bank , weigh less than 150 meanwhile all they have is a license, associate degrees, online articles for facts, 30K job and sneakers for collateral. What would a chick with all of those attributes want from a wack negro like that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thoroughly confused.

a cat like me gets 80-85% of what i like from broads because i know to pick em, and a cat like me

don't got a felony record, getting bread, no kids, no baby mama drama, and 99% flyer then his competition so i can AFFORD to

have standards and expect da type of chick im looking for is up to par at least with me, and for da record i was cleaning last night,

30k? pssh...maybe just in da living room :lol:

ya ****** out here just wanna say "yeah marry eff da stats saying more then 50% of all marriages fail, child support and divorce will take you

to da cleaners and pressed up faster then a laundromat" ill let ya cat deal with that.

ain't no benefits to getting married anymore, all da benefits could be had without it, all you get with marriage is being liable to have more then

1/2 your life taken from you.

Question: what if the chick don't love you no more? I bet y'all opinions will defitnitley change then.

Why would it change?...is part of life you live, love, get your heart broken, break hearts, heal and move on...is called being a ****ing grown up....you dudes sheltering ya hearts afraid to love a woman as if that **** was made of glass, give me a break.

Dudes want a chick to cook, clean, degree, car, crib, no kids, no crazy ex's, make bank , weigh less than 150 meanwhile all they have is a license, associate degrees, online articles for facts, 30K job and sneakers for collateral. What would a chick with all of those attributes want from a wack negro like that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thoroughly confused.

a cat like me gets 80-85% of what i like from broads because i know to pick em, and a cat like me

don't got a felony record, getting bread, no kids, no baby mama drama, and 99% flyer then his competition so i can AFFORD to

have standards and expect da type of chick im looking for is up to par at least with me, and for da record i was cleaning last night,

30k? pssh...maybe just in da living room :lol:

ya ****** out here just wanna say "yeah marry eff da stats saying more then 50% of all marriages fail, child support and divorce will take you

to da cleaners and pressed up faster then a laundromat" ill let ya cat deal with that.

ain't no benefits to getting married anymore, all da benefits could be had without it, all you get with marriage is being liable to have more then

1/2 your life taken from you.

Silly Ninjahood :lol:

Why would it change?...is part of life you live, love, get your heart broken, break hearts, heal and move on...is called being a ****ing grown up....you dudes sheltering ya hearts afraid to love a woman as if that **** was made of glass, give me a break.

So you're saying after a 10 year marriage with 2 kids, and your wife deciding she's not interested in you anymore and files for divorce, your thought process, emotions and trust for women wouldn't change? :lol: :rolleyes Why don't you give us a break with your romantic ideology.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thoroughly confused.

A cat like me gets 80-85% of what i like from broads because i know to pick em
Do you see the birds you be posting? Your ex is a bird, that's what you consider up to par with you? Be real, just say there's no benefits in getting married in da heightz because that's what it is. YOU are not finding a wife in the heights, there's women who carry themselves the way they're suppose to .. just not the women you're surrounded by.

My opinion is still the same because women are more likely to fall out of love/ be unhappy and stay married than a man.
laugh.gif

da minute a chick is "unhappy" she's gone and will be serving you that divorce.

i know plenty of stories of chicks getting knocked up, having a dude around, but because they feel they ain't "lived" enough, kick homie to da curb

and go on da club scene to soak up da last bit of attention they can get (draya status). then they're is situations where you married but its a dead relationship.

one of my cousin's boy is going thru a divorce right now, been with da chick since highschool, da ***** and him make stupid bread, live out in a crib in long

island, and got a daughter, but da seems da minute he had his daughter, da wifey basically ignored his needs as a man..got fat, and all she does is worry about

da kid and not taking care of her husband, they haven't slept in da same bed in 2 years...one day son basically snapped, he found some old piece on

his professional linkden account, long story shorty he flew out and went flagrant with da adulty.

marriage feels so old school to me, hell i can't remember da last time i met parents who were married to eachother and still lived in da same household 10

years ago, im SURE its gotten way worse now.

they got books this whole phenomenon now, this isn't just some NT thread, its a straight culturall shift.

all da benefits you USED to have when you're married 99% of em can be had just smashing da same broad for a few years.

thats why im such a advocate for self preservation first, cuz how da hell you worrying about da next person when your **** ain't straight? pssh certain

romeos up in here buggin.

So you're saying after a 10 year marriage with 2 kids, and your wife deciding she's not interested in you anymore and files for divorce, your thought process, emotions and trust for women wouldn't change? :lol: :rolleyes Why don't you give us a break with your romantic ideology.
I wanted to see what his response was, and sure enuff it was exactly as I thought it was.

In the world today

you can buy a spouse

divorce and upgrade them

Go to the doc for a baby

use civil recourse to acquire spouses property

it's all business.

If you love somebody, be with them. Don;t think a commercial contract from the gov't makes it anymore legit.

The institution of marriage has been a slippery slope down hill ever since the government got in the business of issuing licenses and being the arbitrator between parties to the contract.

Marriage is best left in the hands of the community but that's the catch about marriage and culture in America. You sacrifice these things for "benefits" of being an American. The gov't is your tribe council instead of your community elders and true leaders. This is the end game of representation instead of direct governance. People you will never see and don't have an interest in your community except for the monetary interest paid to them.

Let's be honest here. When you get married it's a trinity. Husband, Wife, State. And when you mess up in the eyes of your spouse, that third spouse (state) is gonna kick your butt.

So what you are telling me is that you'll let this episode define the rest of your life and surely won't be able to move on from it?...ironically ya claim dudes that marry somehow lack character, when in fact you dudes can't seem to accept the realities of life...we are human, we are selfish by nature, we will hurt each other, but time heals you get back up and try again....how about you lose your spouse in an accident?...does that tragedy scar you so bad you can no longer find love again down the line?....I mean bros...tap yourself in the balls and see if it hurts for Gods sake.

I'll say this much..........

1).  You are what you attract.

2).  If your not finding what your looking for, don't be afraid to venture out of your community/city and experience different women from different places.  Either way, you should be traveling just to experience new things.  Stop sticking to things or people in your 2 block radius.  
Realest post in this thread. Reminds me of my conversations with my father. Just grow up..

ain't no benefits to getting married anymore
Just out of curiosity, what if you want a child or children??  Wouldn't getting married in the regards of a child or children be a benefit??
thats obviously a benefit since im a product of a married couple, but da cloth im cut from ain't made anymore...outta wedlock births are so high i ain't

even gonna bore you with articles that support my case cuz i know its true and so does everyone else.

my mother and my pops were BOTH working when they got married, hell my moms LOAN MY POPS 8 g's in da 80's to start his business, this isn't

something you NOT finding these days.

marriage used to be about enhancing eachother, now its basically like a time bomb and you just sleeping with da enemy.

Last edited:

My opinion is still the same because women are more likely to fall out of love/ be unhappy and stay married than a man.
:lol:

da minute a chick is "unhappy" she's gone and will be serving you that divorce.

i know plenty of stories of chicks getting knocked up, having a dude around, but because they feel they ain't "lived" enough, kick homie to da curb

and go on da club scene to soak up da last bit of attention they can get (draya status). then they're is situations where you married but its a dead relationship.

one of my cousin's boy is going thru a divorce right now, been with da chick since highschool, da ***** and him make stupid bread, live out in a crib in long

island, and got a daughter, but da seems da minute he had his daughter, da wifey basically ignored his needs as a man..got fat, and all she does is worry about

da kid and not taking care of her husband, they haven't slept in da same bed in 2 years...one day son basically snapped, he found some old piece on

his professional linkden account, long story shorty he flew out and went flagrant with da adulty.

marriage feels so old school to me, hell i can't remember da last time i met parents who were married to eachother and still lived in da same household 10

years ago, im SURE its gotten way worse now.

they got books this whole phenomenon now, this isn't just some NT thread, its a straight culturall shift.

all da benefits you USED to have when you're married 99% of em can be had just smashing da same broad for a few years.

thats why im such a advocate for self preservation first, cuz how da hell you worrying about da next person when your **** ain't straight? pssh certain

romeos up in here buggin.
see all that depends on the type of woman u marry not all women are greedy *****
some are legit and want someone who they can build a happy life with

roll.gif
  There is no such thing as "women carrying themselves the way they're supposed to" because it depends on what each man is looking for.  To sum it all up, you have the dudes that are conservative with the traditional thinking of traditional marriage structure and you have the progressive dudes that know there that arrangement isn't the end all be all. You don't need that arrangement to have kids, look at what's been happening in scandinavian countries for years.  

marriage used to be about enhancing eachother, now its basically like a time bomb and you just sleeping with da enemy.
I believe that is because you and alot of other dudes on here have allowed yourselves to believe that there aren't any good woman out here...............which there are.  The problem is most dudes are looking in the wrong places or attracting the wrong women from the get go, hence why I said for example you are what you attract. 

My point in asking that question whether that be directed to you or anyone else out here that as a man if you are seriously thinking about wanting a child and plan on having one, I think for various reasons that you should think about marriage and more importantly find the right woman to settle down with a raise a family.

Dudes are hell bent on pushing their agenda, I can rock with younghollywoods response, but The contradictory senseless **** Ninja is spilling I can't rock with :rofl:

:rofl:   There is no such thing as "women carrying themselves the way they're supposed to" because it depends on what each man is looking for.  To sum it all up, you have the dudes that are conservative with the traditional thinking of traditional marriage structure and you have the progressive dudes that know there that arrangement isn't the end all be all. You don't need that arrangement to have kids, look at what's been happening in scandinavian countries for years.  

When I said carrying themselves like they are suppose to, that meant carrying themselves in a respectable way. There's no such thing?

Back
Top Bottom