What r some workouts/stretches I can do to reach full height potential?

I'm pretty sure HGH only serves to build muscle mass after puberty.

laugh.gif
@ kegels

Steve yobs pmd me this
who the hell is this guy

There is no way you can gain height at your age. You're not running out of time. Your time missed it's widow's peak a long time. Trying to gain height at your age would be like trying to make your penis larger. You gain most of your height in high school and if you don't then you gotta deal with life with the genetics you got homie. That's life bro. 

Steve yobs pmd me this
who the hell is this guy

There is no way you can gain height at your age. You're not running out of time. Your time missed it's widow's peak a long time. Trying to gain height at your age would be like trying to make your penis larger. You gain most of your height in high school and if you don't then you gotta deal with life with the genetics you got homie. That's life bro. 

I'm 6"3, almost 6"4. pretty good height imo, wouldn't wanna be taller or shorter.

I'm 6"3, almost 6"4. pretty good height imo, wouldn't wanna be taller or shorter.

Originally Posted by 35KD

this....anything after that you start looking goofy and can't fit regular people's clothes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

this....anything after that you start looking goofy and can't fit regular people's clothes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom