Whats a good Facebook Status Update?

-I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they are going and hook up with them later

-has been modified from his original version. He has been formatted to fit your Screen

-I'm naked under my clothes

-I'm thinking so what if Jesus turned water into wine... I turned a whole student loan into beer once. your move Jesus.

-is joining the army. He hears it's a great way to meet people. Then kill them

-

I'm about to steal "Instruct me how to Douglas" or use "V-Neck so fresh I can skip T-Shirt Time."

"I wish I was famous so more people would follow me on twitter."

Put this up and got a good reaction to it.

Yuku 
mad.gif

[h3] It takes a lot to say this, I kept it to myself for the longest. I was once addicted to coke years ago. Everyday I had to have it, it got worse. No one knew. Now my friends will look at me different when they find out. I had to change. Pepsi just tasted better. more fizz.[/h3]

Originally Posted by DMoney82

-I'm thinking so what if Jesus turned water into wine... I turned a whole student loan into beer once. your move Jesus.

roll.gif

btw the old spice one was an instant success for me... alot ol faces with man now commented on it and current lady friends lol

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

I don't understand how Super Mario can smash blocks with his head but dies when he touches a turtle.

You gotta be kidding me. Grave digging for a 4/10 status at best
indifferent.gif
It's corny i know.
Got 10 likes *kanye shrug* (dont even know why im braggin about this smh at myself)
You have any better ones, Grumpy?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by bcollins415

they call me Cassius, right, no relation to Clay, because my cash is right, making money all day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good god that "status" was awful 
sick.gif
.. makes me wanna be a kid again and push this lame into a muddy puddle. 

The execution of that gif got me .... priceless
roll.gif

wow dudes really got a 20 page thread to come up with statuses that will get them likes
laugh.gif

it was your orbit collecting some likes

nah...that was a good one. id put it but too many uglies that actually like me and not enough cute chicks on my friend list. forevercalzone.ogg

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

it was your orbit collecting some likes

nah...that was a good one. id put it but too many uglies that actually like me and not enough cute chicks on my friend list. forevercalzone.ogg
fuggit black.

Back
Top Bottom