When will the Jordan XI Silver Anniversary release???????

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Just heard that Jordan pushed date back to add Jumpman.

Checking sources.

I hope so -- I don't think I could've bought them if there was no Jumpman. They look like B-Grades without it
indifferent.gif

The ones I copped dont have the Jumpman on the back.I dont think it matters really because the Jumpman is going to be white anyway.Now if it was going to be Blue like the Carolinas then it would matter.Either way I'm going to get another pair so I will have the ones without the Jumpman and with.I wonder price wise later on will this make a difference?I also have the 12 RS with the insole that they were pushed back to change.Man years from now people are going to be calling these Jordans fake just because they arent like the final production ones.What do you guys think?

this question is pure gold
laugh.gif

btw I'd take them with or w/o jumpman just give me all wht patent on icey ice soles
smokin.gif

According to Sneakernews.com, a spot called Shelter in Mexico will be dropping these today w/ the III, IV, and IX...

Originally Posted by Xclusive1

hoping these also come in a briefcase that would b dope
but the clear sole with the blue hint looks amazing on them. cant wait

if they come out with a case...people will be fighting over theses.  I hope they do though

I heard may or june....but I got mine early.....for retail if anyone cares......this is what they look like

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I heard may or june....but I got mine early.....for retail if anyone cares......this is what they look like

how an where u got dem at ?

yeah 400 for a pair...bwahahahahah good luck these can be had for 280 via solesupremecy

smh

dam im still on the edge of these, and definitely not dropping 400 
roll.gif
  Blaze are you happy with your pair?

pictures just doesn't do this shoe justice. I got a 9.5 and 10 for 300 shipped if anyone needs a pair early.

Don't really do all white shoes and the shape looks way off. I guess more pairs for the ppl that want them.

I was in New York this last week and i got to see abunch of pairs... they are ALRIGHT, but there is something kind of eh about em. I got a couple pics. of them.

on another note, didn't some pics release that showed a more silver mesh upper instead of it being an all white shoe??

Back
Top Bottom