Where my Mexican NTers at? Vol. *Dj Khaled Voice* We the bessssssssssss

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

dame la guerita en el vestido morado
devil.gif

the two on the top left > that

laugh.gif
I could take down almost all of em except the ones to the left and right of the girl in the middle of the top row

laugh.gif
I could take down almost all of em except the ones to the left and right of the girl in the middle of the top row

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mexican Cuties FTW!

Ballin:

Where in Tj do you stay at? My aunt lives by the Hipodromo and my other aunt by La mesa.

im living with my parents, ahmm, near macroplaza, know where that is?, near parque morelos, its easy to get here, but im all around town really, i go to school in otay, and most of my friends live in playas de tijuana....

edit: hipodromo
pimp.gif
, lots of house parties popping aroung there, muchas fresas, y mi abuelita vive por la mesa, aun lado de la penitenciaria

Dope. Yeah Microplaza is the new plaza they open by la via rapida. Yeah  we go and have boxing parties at the applebees there. Especially when Canelo or another Mexican fighter is fighting.
Hipodromo is dope, but I rather stay in LA MESA. La nenas overthere are
pimp.gif
  when my primo shows up with a couple to double date with lol.

Head count for Summit:

Ballin2k3
ABC
DopeEDGAR
OGMOSES.

Who else>?  At least 7 to 10 heads to make it worthwhile,then  me and ballin can start planning something.
yep! actually my house is pretty much right on via rapida, a little bit further than macroplaza, im about 1 minute away....

you know me and Socluis is down

alright! 2 more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mexican Cuties FTW!

Ballin:

Where in Tj do you stay at? My aunt lives by the Hipodromo and my other aunt by La mesa.

im living with my parents, ahmm, near macroplaza, know where that is?, near parque morelos, its easy to get here, but im all around town really, i go to school in otay, and most of my friends live in playas de tijuana....

edit: hipodromo
pimp.gif
, lots of house parties popping aroung there, muchas fresas, y mi abuelita vive por la mesa, aun lado de la penitenciaria

Dope. Yeah Microplaza is the new plaza they open by la via rapida. Yeah  we go and have boxing parties at the applebees there. Especially when Canelo or another Mexican fighter is fighting.
Hipodromo is dope, but I rather stay in LA MESA. La nenas overthere are
pimp.gif
  when my primo shows up with a couple to double date with lol.

Head count for Summit:

Ballin2k3
ABC
DopeEDGAR
OGMOSES.

Who else>?  At least 7 to 10 heads to make it worthwhile,then  me and ballin can start planning something.
yep! actually my house is pretty much right on via rapida, a little bit further than macroplaza, im about 1 minute away....

you know me and Socluis is down

alright! 2 more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nero1son

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

Originally Posted by Ahh73k

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Mom is from Durango. Everyone from Durango, is it safe right now? I hear kidnappings are getting popular.
What part of Durango are you from?

durango isnt bad wher eyou plan on going?? i know durango durango the city is pretty safe
my mom family is there she goes 4 to 5 times a year nothing too bad
pero en santiago papasquiaro lerdo and gomez palacio durango si esta bien cabron
Durango is no joke right now my uncle just showed me this it happened within the last few days in Guadalupe Victoria where I'm from...
http://www.elsiglodeduran...cuencame-y-victoria.html
Yeah it's the city Durango. I don't know. I was there last year, I go every other year (maybe not next year). I went to San Nicholas, where my mom grew up, and it looked secluded (kind of like a little hidden village, on some Ocarina of Time steez), but I guess the cartel's have some kind of presence around there too? Oh, and Santiago, which is around there too. Pretty chill looking place (isn't too hot), but looks can be deceiving.

I actually heard some guy on the bus (white guy) talking on the phone about his friend being kidnapped. He's home now, from what I heard. Not to mention some member of my family went through a kidnapping a few months ago.

Originally Posted by nero1son

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

Originally Posted by Ahh73k

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Mom is from Durango. Everyone from Durango, is it safe right now? I hear kidnappings are getting popular.
What part of Durango are you from?

durango isnt bad wher eyou plan on going?? i know durango durango the city is pretty safe
my mom family is there she goes 4 to 5 times a year nothing too bad
pero en santiago papasquiaro lerdo and gomez palacio durango si esta bien cabron
Durango is no joke right now my uncle just showed me this it happened within the last few days in Guadalupe Victoria where I'm from...
http://www.elsiglodeduran...cuencame-y-victoria.html
Yeah it's the city Durango. I don't know. I was there last year, I go every other year (maybe not next year). I went to San Nicholas, where my mom grew up, and it looked secluded (kind of like a little hidden village, on some Ocarina of Time steez), but I guess the cartel's have some kind of presence around there too? Oh, and Santiago, which is around there too. Pretty chill looking place (isn't too hot), but looks can be deceiving.

I actually heard some guy on the bus (white guy) talking on the phone about his friend being kidnapped. He's home now, from what I heard. Not to mention some member of my family went through a kidnapping a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom