which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

Mike Hill gets on my damn nerves.

Stuart Scott used to be cool, but now dude is a joke. I still feel for him and his illness but that doesn't mean he should be allowed to act like a complete idiot.

But to be fair, ESPN is rarely on my television.

worst:
Chris McKendry....I swear she laughs at any little thing and always looks high, doesn't act enthusiastic, looks like she just rolled out of bed.
John Buccigross....He tries to act cocky all the time like he is above everybody. He thinks he is funnier then he really is. He tries to be too clever

best:
Hannah Storm...she seems the most genuine.

worst:
Chris McKendry....I swear she laughs at any little thing and always looks high, doesn't act enthusiastic, looks like she just rolled out of bed.
John Buccigross....He tries to act cocky all the time like he is above everybody. He thinks he is funnier then he really is. He tries to be too clever

best:
Hannah Storm...she seems the most genuine.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Chris McKendry.

Worst. sportscenter. anchor. EVER.

eek.gif
Thank you.
pimp.gif
 I knew I couldn't have been the only one that thought that.

Originally Posted by mco85

Skip Bayless I hate how they build him up like he is a big deal. Trent Dilfer someone needs to remind him that he was garbage.

laugh.gif
For real, dude is always talking like he was the !!%+ back when he was playing.

BTW: *%%% Tom Jackson, and Adam Schefter.

Originally Posted by mco85

Skip Bayless I hate how they build him up like he is a big deal. Trent Dilfer someone needs to remind him that he was garbage.

laugh.gif
For real, dude is always talking like he was the !!%+ back when he was playing.

BTW: *%%% Tom Jackson, and Adam Schefter.

Doug Gottlieb and it aint even close. That dude talk like he was stud in college. I been watching college b-ball since the mid 90's and i honestly don't remember him at Notre Dame of OK St. ESPN always shows that graphic that he led the nation in assists one year. Who cares. The Davidson point guard who played with S. Curry led the nation in assists but I don't see ESPN giving him a job.

Others on the list:
Erin Andrews - classic case of a dumb blonde who got her b/c of the way she looks
Rece Davis - he is an SEC Puppet
Mark Schlereth - Favre Apologist
Skip Bayless- he is the guy that knows everything about everything. the limbaugh of sports media. skip has had jordan's d in his mouth more than juanita.

On a side note, wendy nix can get it and I'm not into white girls like that.

Doug Gottlieb and it aint even close. That dude talk like he was stud in college. I been watching college b-ball since the mid 90's and i honestly don't remember him at Notre Dame of OK St. ESPN always shows that graphic that he led the nation in assists one year. Who cares. The Davidson point guard who played with S. Curry led the nation in assists but I don't see ESPN giving him a job.

Others on the list:
Erin Andrews - classic case of a dumb blonde who got her b/c of the way she looks
Rece Davis - he is an SEC Puppet
Mark Schlereth - Favre Apologist
Skip Bayless- he is the guy that knows everything about everything. the limbaugh of sports media. skip has had jordan's d in his mouth more than juanita.

On a side note, wendy nix can get it and I'm not into white girls like that.

Back
Top Bottom