who is best rapper right now?

Originally Posted by highlife32

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

When Wayne actually "spits" he's without a doubt the best rapper in the game, aint no denying that
LMAO @ this h*mo, as long as he doesnt "swallow" right???
laugh.gif
take yo lame a_ back to .org
ay lil homie, im just callin it like i see it, your gay tendencies speak for themself............talkin about wayne would do anything for baby, he likes to spit, and worst of all, u got a sig talkin about your best man........u lucky u didnt grow up in cali lil buddy, u wouldve had a hell of a childhood.......smh @ these kids nowadays

indifferent.gif
....maybe if you got off the computer once in a while from your 2accounts youd know that when you GET MARRIED you have a BEST MAN...
roll.gif
youjust makin your 40yr old @$# seem stupider and stupider...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

When Wayne actually "spits" he's without a doubt the best rapper in the game, aint no denying that
LMAO @ this h*mo, as long as he doesnt "swallow" right???
laugh.gif
take yo lame a_ back to .org
ay lil homie, im just callin it like i see it, your gay tendencies speak for themself............talkin about wayne would do anything for baby, he likes to spit, and worst of all, u got a sig talkin about your best man........u lucky u didnt grow up in cali lil buddy, u wouldve had a hell of a childhood.......smh @ these kids nowadays

indifferent.gif
....maybe if you got off the computer once in a while from your 2 accounts youd know that when you GET MARRIED you have a BEST MAN...
roll.gif
you just makin your 40yr old @$# seem stupider and stupider...

maybe if you'd get off my nuts for one second, you'd realize that im on the internet 12 hours a day for WORK...............and the kid i was talking toabout his sig(which is not u, so mind your business) is not even old enough for his nuts to drop, or drive, let alone get married..........

not to mention, u and him ride waynes nuts so hard u probably wish u could be waynes best man when him and baby get married huh???

The best F****n rapper rite now is LLOYD BANK$ have yall been efffin sleepin on the mixtape game lately? This dude str8 up says hes sick of the way hip hop isrite now and has been destroying mixtapes

I would not consider wayne or t.i. the best rappers, they are great hit makers but rappers? comeonnn mann you guys are speaking foolishness

Ohhhhhh so I should've kept up with this thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dudes still riding M16 and now riding highlife. Looking for this dude's 2nd account like he got banned or some shhh

laugh.gif
@ Snoop being better than Fab when it comes to rapping. Granted Snoophas better albums.

indifferent.gif
@ some of the names being mentioned in here. Bank$, Cudi
laugh.gif

Midnight lulz FTW

"come smoke wit us"
mitchy slick ft gucci mane, yukmouth, messy marv, guce, keak da sneak
XXL Guns Vol. 4

^^ lloyd banks isnt destroying mixtapes? come on man you dudes are whylin and lil wayne...... what the hell half u kno bout lil wayne? 90% of ppl who likewayne nowadays started listenin to him when like fireman came out or the drought

When Wayne actually "spits" he's without a doubt the best rapper in the game, aint no denying that.
There are a lot of rappers when spitting at their best are better than Wayne.
Styles, Ghostface, Nas, Pusha T, Jay, Andre 3000, Cee-Lo, Phonte, Monch, Mos, Black Thought, Royce, Sean Price, etc.

^but yea theres a bunch we could add to that list The style in which Wayne raps will go down as one of the hottest styles ever because it influenced alotaother rappers and how they rap now but lyrically? never that

Laughing Out Loud on Lil Gayne being the best rapper.
Mainstream i'll go with T.I ...NAS... Lupe Fiasco
Underground i'll go with IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE & SICK JACKEN
Yo seriously "highlife32" your lame straight up homie, talking, writing, and respoding lame ****, you said you reside in Califas right well amlocated in the PICO-UNION DISTRICT. So West Up with you man get your act together yo...

so why is pusha T mentioned but not malice???? the clipse go hard as a duo, plus they sound exactly like each other...

and how can all these dudes on nt cosign for pusha t but they hate west coast rap??? the clipse be rappin about most of the same s*** west coast rappers talkinabout (hustlin, slangin) but they better cuz they from the east??

im a big fan of the clipse, but yall on nt some damn hypocrits ........if the conversation was about mitchy slick or one of the mob figaz, yall would be like"they garbage" but when the clipse is mentioned, they among the best out..............smh

Originally Posted by Infamous Solaga

Yo seriously "highlife32" your lame straight up homie, talking, writing, and respoding lame ****, you said you reside in Califas right well am located in the PICO-UNION DISTRICT. So West Up with you man get your act together yo...

ok so u live in l.a......so what????

ive lived in sac, oakland, l.a., and vegas...............

not to mention im in southeast dago(right off logan ave if your scary a** know where that is) just about every weekend with my brothers & sisters......

and if u had any type of sense u would be up on some mitch instead of some kick push

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

^but yea theres a bunch we could add to that list The style in which Wayne raps will go down as one of the hottest styles ever because it influenced alota other rappers and how they rap now but lyrically? never that

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

who the f*** has wayne ever influenced besides yall dumba** kids????.............GT*OH!!!!!!!!!!!

name one rapper who gets his style from lil wayne................

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

^but yea theres a bunch we could add to that list The style in which Wayne raps will go down as one of the hottest styles ever because it influenced alota other rappers and how they rap now but lyrically? never that
I don't see who's style has been influenced by Wayne that's worth noting. And his style has nothing to do with himbeing the best.

Yo seriously "highlife32" your lame straight up homie, talking, writing, and respoding lame ****, you said you reside in Califas right well am located in the PICO-UNION DISTRICT. So West Up with you man get your act together yo...

not to mention im in southeast dago(right off logan ave if your scary a** know where that is) just about every weekend with my brothers & sisters......

and if u had any type of sense u would be up on some mitch instead of some kick push

Dude your posting on a message board. Your not hard.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

taking out anyone who ever made a album in the 90s (basically im talking about this generation no Nas, Jay, Common, etc.)...

a832585eada9fc361e25606b2feff75163dfd91.jpg

$%%% it...

ba4151e0a1c61f59d90c0eed08c91d06bca8076.jpg

followed by the other 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ima stick with my OG statement since this thread has gotten a bit outta hand
laugh.gif

this dude highlife
laugh.gif
smh.gif

also, i dont see alot of Cam mentions which suprises me ESPECIALLY on NT
nerd.gif

Shut your b*tch as$ up seriously you acting too hard you come here thinking and educating about music. Pretending you know all about West Coast music.
So what if you live in Sac Town, Oak, Lost, or Vegas does that make you important
So fucc Southeast Dago sh*t I ain't scared ese you know how it is here in L.A
In fact I do have some sense I just dont listen to Kick Push am more into IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
SO WEST UP CABRON...

Originally Posted by THE GR8

also, i dont see alot of Cam mentions which suprises me ESPECIALLY on NT
nerd.gif

Because this says right now. Cam is my favorite rapper and he would be my pick from CHMW-Killa Season

Now he's cool...but not the same and defiantly not currently the best

Back
Top Bottom