Why do African Americans continue to practice Christianity if it was forced upon them during slavery

the funny thing is mlk started to understand this and begin to have a change of heart.. tho not as radical as Malcolm, Garvey, etc... he did begin to see the era in his cumbaya we are the world cant we all just get along mentality... to bad he was assassinated before that ideology came into fruition...

Malcolm wasn't for integration not for the black ppl should be "isolated and be on some whole separatism from all other nationalities/races of ppl.. but moreso he saw what would become of it if we did...aka assimilation aka todays modern pet negroes... he felt and had an idea based on the very same principles others such as jews, Asians etc... have formed and adopted.

What's crazy is these dudes with "integrated" educations don't seem to get this, this thread shows you how blacks are being conditioned then calls anyone who doesn't agreed what racist society taught them as racist and extreme then have the nerve to say the love Malcolm and don't even know what Malcolm stood for. That's how stupid these Doctor Toms are.

The joys of the internet lol I'm literally more than likely talking to 14 yr old white kids hiding behind screen names

Never have I witnessed such sincere hospitality and overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practiced by people of all colors and races here in this Ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham, Muhammad and all the other Prophets of the Holy Scriptures. For the past week, I have been utterly speechless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colors.

I have been blessed to visit the Holy City of Mecca. I have made my seven circuits around the Ka'ba, led by a young Mutawaf named Muhammad. I drank water from the well of the Zam Zam. I ran seven times back and forth between the hills of Mt. Al-Safa and Al-Marwah. I have prayed in the ancient city of Mina, and I have prayed on Mt. Arafat.

There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the world. They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blonds to black-skinned Africans. But we were all participating in the same ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist between the white and non-white.

America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, and even eaten with people who in America would have been considered 'white'--but the 'white' attitude was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam. I have never before seen sincere and true brotherhood practiced by all colors together, irrespective of their color.

You may be shocked by these words coming from me. But on this pilgrimage, what I have seen, and experienced, has forced me to re-arrange much of my thought-patterns previously held, and to toss aside some of my previous conclusions. This was not too difficult for me. Despite my firm convictions, I have always been a man who tries to face facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. I have always kept an open mind, which is necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth.

During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept in the same bed (or on the same rug)--while praying to the same God--with fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And in the words and in the actions in the deeds of the 'white' Muslims, I felt the same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan, and Ghana.

We were truly all the same (brothers)--because their belief in one God had removed the white from their minds, the white from their behavior, and the white from their attitude.

I could see from this, that perhaps if white Americans could accept the Oneness of God, then perhaps, too, they could accept in reality the Oneness of Man--and cease to measure, and hinder, and harm others in terms of their 'differences' in color.

With racism plaguing America like an incurable cancer, the so-called 'Christian' white American heart should be more receptive to a proven solution to such a destructive problem. Perhaps it could be in time to save America from imminent disaster--the same destruction brought upon Germany by racism that eventually destroyed the Germans themselves.

Each hour here in the Holy Land enables me to have greater spiritual insights into what is happening in America between black and white. The American Negro never can be blamed for his racial animosities--he is only reacting to four hundred years of the conscious racism of the American whites. But as racism leads America up the suicide path, I do believe, from the experiences that I have had with them, that the whites of the younger generation, in the colleges and universities, will see the handwriting on the walls and many of them will turn to the spiritual path of truth--the only way left to America to ward off the disaster that racism inevitably must lead to.

Never have I been so highly honored. Never have I been made to feel more humble and unworthy. Who would believe the blessings that have been heaped upon an American Negro? A few nights ago, a man who would be called in America a 'white' man, a United Nations diplomat, an ambassador, a companion of kings, gave me his hotel suite, his bed. ... Never would I have even thought of dreaming that I would ever be a recipient of such honors--honors that in America would be bestowed upon a King--not a Negro.

All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all the Worlds.

Sincerely,

El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz
(Malcolm X)

If that's not a statement promoting the possibility of racial harmony, which would include integration, than I don't know what is.

Malcolm wasn't for integration not for the black ppl should be "isolated and be on some whole separatism from all other nationalities/races of ppl.. but moreso he saw what would become of it if we did...aka assimilation aka todays modern pet negroes... he felt and had an idea based on the very same principles others such as jews, Asians etc... have formed and adopted.

I work within the korean community and they halfway worship and idolize white ideals and image.

How come koreans and jews had no problem post civil rights? They gained the same rights we did....

You run a business and spend all you're money on the white mans products and your business does nothing for the black community oh the irony CEO Tom.

Come on man, you're on NIKETALK. You probably own a computer.......

Did this guy really accuse someone else of spending money on a white man's product. The irony is this is the same dude who was preaching all that black owned businesses nonsense. Now he won't give a black business owner some props? :stoneface:

This guy's a great big phony.

exactly

works for white corporation and promotes segregation

accuses black business owner of spending money and working for the whiteman...

:smh:

Come on man, you're on NIKETALK. You probably own a computer.......

Did this guy really accuse someone else of spending money on a white man's product. The irony is this is the same dude who was preaching all that black owned businesses nonsense. Now he won't give a black business owner some props? :stoneface:

This guy's a great big phony.

Lol you're a coward bro you're now just talking all over the place to derail the subject at hand. I'm done with you bro everyone knows you're a clown this is my last response to you. Like selling honey buns on te school bus is running a business, dudes talking like they just opened HQ in Chicago and employed 500 at risk youth. Lol you dudes are clowns, everyone has seen me serve you all left and right and now y'all talking about dudes being janitors. You guys are done continue to side talk to try and distract people.

What's crazy is these dudes with "integrated" educations don't seem to get this, this thread shows you how blacks are being conditioned then calls anyone who doesn't agreed what racist society taught them as racist and extreme then have the nerve to say the love Malcolm and don't even know what Malcolm stood for. That's how stupid these Doctor Toms are.
I mean I do deal with and associate with whites... I mean in business it is near impossible not to... often times I do try and have succeeded in dealing with blacks but moreso then not they either A. on some f you im trying to get mines you go get yours... B. think with faith heart...and not facts and figures... Or the often time used nah I gotta rock with the white/Asian etc... man..

I recently dealt with this at the bronner brothers hairshow.... was out support my folks doing a hair exhibit and a new way of doing weave...

1st thing first one he was giving a class etc.. on how to do said implants...black folks in large wasn't trying to listen hear him until all these white folks and Asians came into the class...then they was all ears...

The other thing is he put his man on a dude that was doing wholesale/bulk sale of hair products...hair etc... And not some but all the black folks was on some nah I aint even trying to hear that... Its probably fake, stolen not good quality... plus its too high, it is better if you get it from the Koreans or 2nd hand from the white man..

Im sitting there like really I get understand from the Koreans because they control over 95% of the market... and will undersale/oversale to beat out all who aren't Asian/Korean with the exception of whites of course.. But to say ill buy it 2nd hand from a white man and pay more, then buy it second hand from a black man and pay less... iuno even from nothing more but from a fiscal standpoint and bottom line that is bad business...

If that's not a statement promoting the possibility of racial harmony, which would include integration, than I don't know what is.

Where in that did Malcolm say blacks don't need to practice group economics like we have been talking about for the last 10+ pages. Lol

I mean I do deal with and associate with whites... I mean in business it is near impossible not to... often times I do try and have succeeded in dealing with blacks but moreso then not they either A. on some f you im trying to get mines you go get yours... B. think with faith heart...and not facts and figures... Or the often time used nah I gotta rock with the white/Asian etc... man..

I recently dealt with this at the bronner brothers hairshow.... was out support my folks doing a hair exhibit and a new way of doing weave...

1st thing first one he was giving a class etc.. on how to do said implants...black folks in large wasn't trying to listen hear him until all these white folks and Asians came into the class...then they was all ears...

The other thing is he put his man on a dude that was doing wholesale/bulk sale of hair products...hair etc... And not some but all the black folks was on some nah I aint even trying to hear that... Its probably fake, stolen not good quality... plus its too high, it is better if you get it from the Koreans or 2nd hand from the white man..

Im sitting there like really I get understand from the Koreans because they control over 95% of the market... and will undersale/oversale to beat out all who aren't Asian/Korean with the exception of whites of course.. But to say ill buy it 2nd hand from a white man and pay more, then buy it second hand from a black man and pay less... iuno even from nothing more but from a fiscal standpoint and bottom line that is bad business...

You ever notice blacks will see a black store owner as ask for hook ups but go to a Korean shop and pay over retail? White people and Koreans only see the color green when it comes to hair business, at the end of the day look at Asian nations historically, Chinese kingdoms weren't trying to integrate with Europeans but when the Europeans were talking money the Chinese definitely did business with them and didn't sell themselves out.

You ever notice blacks will see a black store owner as ask for hook ups but go to a Korean shop and pay over retail? White people and Koreans only see the color green when it comes to hair business, at the end of the day look at Asian nations historically, Chinese kingdoms weren't trying to integrate with Europeans but when the Europeans were talking money the Chinese definitely did business with them and didn't sell themselves out.

What are you talking about?

Korean customers/businessmen ask for hookups wayyyyyyyyy worse than black people,,,,

You are speaking on ideals and cultures you have no experience with....

What korean or jewish businessmen do you even know on a personal level?

1. You speak on the dynamics of an era you have no experience with
2. You speak on cultures you have no experience with
3. You promote segregation.. a social construct you have no experience with

you are a clown

What are you talking about?

Korean customers/businessmen ask for hookups wayyyyyyyyy worse than black people,,,,

You are speaking on ideals and cultures you have no experience with....

What korean or jewish businessmen do you even know on a personal level?

1. You speak on the dynamics of an era you have no experience with
2. You speak on cultures you have no experience with
3. You promote segregation.. a social construct you have no experience with

you are a clown

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

My folks deal with that on a reg... like my uncle sir for example...I use to work for him... the heavenly body corp...make all the air fresheners... nanga champ... oils... perfumes colognes...incents etc... you see folks pushing moving around Atlanta... even in my time there with him going up to buford hwy on the whole sellers row and in north gwinnett that's the first thing blacks would do... and would try to use/insert god/jesus etc... and we gotta lookout hook each other up...

But when they in those shops stores with the Koreans aka like that one display signage shop... or the place everyone gets there plastic bags from they quiet as a church mouse...

Hell ive even had ppl come at me for a sideway hookup from my old lady just because she work at the hair supply/beauty shop/supply spot in Georgia... On some can your girl get me weave, curling iron etc... cheap.. or they imam try to open a booth...(back in the day) candler rd flea market and do weaves/braids nails... get her to give me supplies cheap... Then when im like ok a favor for a favor... ei well my folks on a club come support them etc.. Or my boy out there running things at scores...show him love etc... then its oh well man well you know etc...

Where in that did Malcolm say blacks don't need to practice group economics like we have been talking about for the last 10+ pages. Lol

Where in any of my statements did I say Blacks shouldn't promote group economics? Im anti- segregation. I said Brother Malcom was cool with integration, not necessarily promoting it, but cool with it, after his trip to Mecca and preceded to post a letter from his pen stating that integration can work in America. Keep your arguments in order breh.

Serious question, What white dude stole your yambz?

Where in any of my statements did I say Blacks shouldn't promote group economics? Im anti- segregation. I said Brother Malcom was cool with integration, not necessarily promoting it, but cool with it, after his trip to Mecca and preceded to post a letter from his pen stating that integration can work in America. Keep your arguments in order breh.

Lol bruh Malcolm was for blacks building a foundation and not being dependent on whites. Malcolm argued that what good is integration when blacks don't even have a sense of identit or independence . Quit throwing extremes around.

Lol I can assure no white man has ever taken a woman I've been with lol

Last edited:

Lol bruh Malcolm was for blacks building a foundation and not being dependent on whites. Malcolm argued that what good is integration when blacks don't even have a sense of identit or independence . Quit throwing extremes around.

Lol I can assure no white man has ever taken a woman I've been with lol

so why are you working for a white corporation?

so why are you working for a white corporation?

The same reason a Chinese man becomes an engineer and uses the money and knowledge he gains working in his field to eventually start his own businesses and put his dollar to work in his own communities.

Lol the Kennan and Kel of tomfoolery really tag teaming each other. Wouldn't be surprise if y'all were the same person

The same reason a Chinese man becomes an engineer and uses the money and knowledge he gains working in his field to eventually start his own businesses and put his dollar to work in his own communities.
wait, so you want to get to the same spot that CreateDestroy is at, owning an own business, but yet you called him an uncle tom?

what?

Yea...you can have both. Brother Malcom promoted racial harmony, he said integration can work, but it's a process. Under Allah both whites and Negroes can live in harmony...reread the letter.

Like I posted before

1. Negroes get their ish together
2. America gets its ish together.

Process process process. I don't know what extremes I preach, you're about segregation...idk *** much more extreme one can get.

Last edited:
...and you can only do that with desegregation

/discussion

Lol you're dumb bro you don't even know what you're arguing now you literally have not read anything I've said. Everyone has seen me destroy you and LionC.O.O.N both of you guys are done lol I'm done with this convo so continue to bring up irrelevant stuff to deter the original discussion

"He's for segregation but he works eats pizzas made by Mexicans" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lucky went off! mad knowledgeable. many props to you, brother :smokin

still don't know why you're wasting your keystrokes on sillyputty/optimus, though :lol:

wait, so you want to get to the same spot that CreateDestroy is at, owning an own business, but yet you called him an uncle tom?

what?

Never said I wanted to get to where he was, I said I'm for practicing group economics building a black community in which we circulate the dollar whether it's owning business or simply supporting our own business, like I literally don't get how you people don't get that quit reaching.

Back
Top Bottom