Why is it that being the "Nice" guy towards women doesn't get us anywhere? VOL.Nice Guys Finsih last

Originally Posted by proper english

being nice and being a pushover are 2 different things, champ..
with that said, im a nice guy & i have been alright with women. 

Originally Posted by proper english

being nice and being a pushover are 2 different things, champ..
with that said, im a nice guy & i have been alright with women. 

you're playing the game wrong brah

what i do is play the "nice guy" stuff until we hang out once or twice, then you stop showing as much interest. they get insecure and become more attracted

smash and repeat

you're playing the game wrong brah

what i do is play the "nice guy" stuff until we hang out once or twice, then you stop showing as much interest. they get insecure and become more attracted

smash and repeat

Bottom line, girls want an a** hole.. Girls are the most backwards genders ever..smh

Bottom line, girls want an a** hole.. Girls are the most backwards genders ever..smh

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

If some chick hits you up and asks you to pick her up from somewhere (where she is stranded and no other way home btw) and you do it, is that a chump move, or just like a good looking out kinda thing. That move was questionable by me.

I think its a chump move if you expect to smash afterwards

Nah I wasnt expecting anything from her (except money for the toll). But yea nah Im not that type of dude to do nice things and expect a smash.

IDK the more I thought about it the more and more I felt some kind of way. Kinda felt used but like some one else said, maybe Im just over thinking it.
If u jumped as soon as she asked then it was a chump move. Ask her why she need a ride, make it at least seem as if it's a burden and strain on ur time. the thing is to be coo w/ em, not nice. 

If some chick hits you up and asks you to pick her up from somewhere (where she is stranded and no other way home btw) and you do it, is that a chump move, or just like a good looking out kinda thing. That move was questionable by me.

Nah I wasnt expecting anything from her (except money for the toll). But yea nah Im not that type of dude to do nice things and expect a smash.

IDK the more I thought about it the more and more I felt some kind of way. Kinda felt used but like some one else said, maybe Im just over thinking it.
If u jumped as soon as she asked then it was a chump move. Ask her why she need a ride, make it at least seem as if it's a burden and strain on ur time. the thing is to be coo w/ em, not nice. 

You can be nice and still get girls. Just don't be so anxious to do everything for them. If you feel that your help is needed then help, but if they are hitting you up for stuff that they can do themselves, let them handle it. I learned the hard way. Simping hard and the s$%^ wasn't paying off. I knew that being and a#$hole wasn't for me, but being a pushover was getting old. Learning the word NO was the best thing that happened to me.

You can be nice and still get girls. Just don't be so anxious to do everything for them. If you feel that your help is needed then help, but if they are hitting you up for stuff that they can do themselves, let them handle it. I learned the hard way. Simping hard and the s$%^ wasn't paying off. I knew that being and a#$hole wasn't for me, but being a pushover was getting old. Learning the word NO was the best thing that happened to me.

Your telling me, just got completely screwed and have a feeling part of it because I was too nice.

Your telling me, just got completely screwed and have a feeling part of it because I was too nice.

being the nice guy to women makes it that much easier for me. All the girls I hang with prefer me when it come to anything cuz im just that nice(naturally im not doin it for brownie points) Ill be hanging out and it almost automatic that im introduced to another girlfriend of thiers, and +1 to another girl to add to my list of females that shall be or can be on my nuts. just that easy........

being the nice guy to women makes it that much easier for me. All the girls I hang with prefer me when it come to anything cuz im just that nice(naturally im not doin it for brownie points) Ill be hanging out and it almost automatic that im introduced to another girlfriend of thiers, and +1 to another girl to add to my list of females that shall be or can be on my nuts. just that easy........

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I wouldnt say I jumped, but she was legit stranded in the middle of no where cause some guy did her dirty (I think thats the thing thats getting to me is the fact that there was another guy involved) but yea it was kinda of an emergency I guess.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I wouldnt say I jumped, but she was legit stranded in the middle of no where cause some guy did her dirty (I think thats the thing thats getting to me is the fact that there was another guy involved) but yea it was kinda of an emergency I guess.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You always have to mix in being a jerk and being nice, if your 100% nice all the time its a sign of weakness, especially if you're one of those indecisive dudes who always want to do what "she" wants to do.

Women want a MAN, not another woman (at least most of the time).

Back
Top Bottom