wiki leaks : ufo war + 4D dimisonal Ufo on video

Ugh, this is ridiculous.

Obviously aliens exist. It just depends on how the level of their technology, and how long they've existed. Their planet could have gone through a range of mass extinctions like our own Earth. Their planet could be in the "dinosaur" stage.... the only life existing on it being wild, unintelligent animals. I believe aliens exist, but who says that the stage of their planet has yielded "intelligent" lifeforms?

Also, let's not argue about this dimension stuff anymore. Here:

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

G14 I know what you mean. There was a report that all highways were shut down in dallas a few months back. They had cops closing exits but all blkack cars and a tow truck towing this object. radio stations were getting crazy calls of a ufo and the radio station had to choice but to ignore calls and act like it never happened. looking for the thread now.

info?

G14 I know what you mean. There was a report that all highways were shut down in dallas a few months back. They had cops closing exits but all blkack cars and a tow truck towing this object. radio stations were getting crazy calls of a ufo and the radio station had to choice but to ignore calls and act like it never happened. looking for the thread now.

info?

Originally Posted by PLVN

Malarkey.
Did you mean Marklar?

images

Originally Posted by G14

info?

Dallas UFO

Originally Posted by G14

info?

Dallas UFO

One of my bro's was on 20 and told me about this when it happened. The highway was temporarily shut down and everything. Said folks were calling into the radio station and everything but they deaded it quickly and went on with the regularly scheduled programming..
Mind you this is the around the same town the original area 51 craft was brought to right after it crashed anyways. I saw it on Nat Geo when they said it was brought to Ft. Worth after it was picked up. 

One of my bro's was on 20 and told me about this when it happened. The highway was temporarily shut down and everything. Said folks were calling into the radio station and everything but they deaded it quickly and went on with the regularly scheduled programming..
Mind you this is the around the same town the original area 51 craft was brought to right after it crashed anyways. I saw it on Nat Geo when they said it was brought to Ft. Worth after it was picked up. 

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Mind you this is the around the same town the original area 51 craft was brought to right after it crashed anyways. 
dope...usa been stashing ufos

same thing happen in atl

remember " ufos in bankhead"

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Mind you this is the around the same town the original area 51 craft was brought to right after it crashed anyways. 
dope...usa been stashing ufos

same thing happen in atl

remember " ufos in bankhead"

Originally Posted by G14

info?

Find a pice of the story here: http://www.realufos.net/2009/08/was-it-ufo-or-something-else-on-dallas.html

You can google the story, just search: UFO in Dallas

97.9 The Beat was the radio station that was getting a lot of calls. When anyone tried to follow up with them they had no comment but they were advised to not report or talk about the calls coming in and to delete all recordings. This is by an inside source.

T9v6u.jpg

HFMyc.jpg

Originally Posted by G14

info?

Find a pice of the story here: http://www.realufos.net/2009/08/was-it-ufo-or-something-else-on-dallas.html

97.9 The Beat was the radio station that was getting a lot of calls. When anyone tried to follow up with them they had no comment but they were advised to not report or talk about the calls coming in and to delete all recordings. This is by an inside source.

T9v6u.jpg

HFMyc.jpg

Originally Posted by G14

info?

T9v6u.jpg

R I *#$!$%#@ P
eek.gif

Originally Posted by G14

info?

T9v6u.jpg

R I *#$!$%#@ P
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I believe that the folks that cannot fathom that the existence of ET's is a reality are less intelligent beings ...I mean seriously, in an infinite galaxy, how could Earth, be the only planet that supports life?
This. I mean ive never seen anythingmyselfbut how in the hell can you not believe there is something else out there?
Co-sign.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I believe that the folks that cannot fathom that the existence of ET's is a reality are less intelligent beings ...I mean seriously, in an infinite galaxy, how could Earth, be the only planet that supports life?
This. I mean ive never seen anythingmyselfbut how in the hell can you not believe there is something else out there?
Co-sign.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If this thread was a movie, G14 would be the crazy old man with wet stringy hair, missing some important teeth, one discolored eye who spews apocryphal nonsense during a scene involving storm clouds rolling in.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If this thread was a movie, G14 would be the crazy old man with wet stringy hair, missing some important teeth, one discolored eye who spews apocryphal nonsense during a scene involving storm clouds rolling in.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom