wiki leaks : ufo war + 4D dimisonal Ufo on video

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I think in a one on one fight, no technology, fist vs whatever appendage they got [tentacle?], humans would win.
If they can travel here, their brains would obviously be larger than ours, but our strength would be superior. It'd be like a human vs a gorilla.
This explains why Will Smith could KO that alien with one punch.
pimp.gif

What if these aliens that supposedly visited humans back in the day weren't aliens at all? What if it was us in the future going back in time to school us in the past so we'd develop faster?
You hear that? That's your brain exploding.

Also, why do we humans always play ourselves as the victims whenever aliens are discussed? What if all those UFO's aren't aliens, but just a bunch of coincidences, weather balloons, and government testing? What if we become the marauding alien race to other planetary races in the future? I wouldn't hold it past us if in the future, all teenage boys must go to some backwater planet and kill and hunt alien commandos that look like Apollo Creed and the Terminator.
I like the cut of your jib

roll.gif

All I'm saying is how is my theory of future humans going back in time and schooling past humans any more ridiculous that extraterrestrial intervention with Sumerians?
You can't prove or disprove either.
I should just write a .pdf pamphlet on this and make a youtube video with random pics of the Rosetta Stone and techno music.

roll.gif

All I'm saying is how is my theory of future humans going back in time and schooling past humans any more ridiculous that extraterrestrial intervention with Sumerians?
You can't prove or disprove either.
I should just write a .pdf pamphlet on this and make a youtube video with random pics of the Rosetta Stone and techno music.

If aliens survived long enough to reach a point where they can travel through space/time i dont think they would harm us. They would probably either try and learn from us or help us out so we dont make mistakes that can end our planet.

If aliens survived long enough to reach a point where they can travel through space/time i dont think they would harm us. They would probably either try and learn from us or help us out so we dont make mistakes that can end our planet.

There out there man... I know I've seen one before... 
I'll be on the lookout for these UFO cables 
nerd.gif

There out there man... I know I've seen one before... 
I'll be on the lookout for these UFO cables 
nerd.gif

I think in a one on one fight, no technology, fist vs whatever appendage they got [tentacle?], humans would win.
If they can travel here, their brains would obviously be larger than ours, but our strength would be superior. It'd be like a human vs a gorilla.
pimp.gif

What if these aliens that supposedly visited humans back in the day weren't aliens at all? What if it was us in the future going back in time to school us in the past so we'd develop faster?

Also, why do we humans always play ourselves as the victims whenever aliens are discussed? What if all those UFO's aren't aliens, but just a bunch of coincidences, weather balloons, and government testing? What if we become the marauding alien race to other planetary races in the future? I wouldn't hold it past us if in the future, all teenage boys must go to some backwater planet and kill and hunt alien commandos that look like Apollo Creed and the Terminator.

Really good points here, although, I've seen some of them around on the net before.

As for the discussion in this thread, I have my own beliefs, and personally, I'm very proud to be of the human race, however, until my people begin to realize how important we are, the spiritual and mental state of the masses will remain the same. It's up to us... Start with the youth. The other guys in the sky already have their +!%% together...

pimp.gif

Really good points here, although, I've seen some of them around on the net before.

As for the discussion in this thread, I have my own beliefs, and personally, I'm very proud to be of the human race, however, until my people begin to realize how important we are, the spiritual and mental state of the masses will remain the same. It's up to us... Start with the youth. The other guys in the sky already have their +!%% together...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airstrike
Air raid sirens were sounded throughout Los Angeles County on the night of 24–25 February 1942. A total blackout was ordered and thousands of air raid wardens were summoned to their positions. At 3:16 a.m. the 37th Coast Artillery Brigade began firing 12.8-pound anti-aircraft shells into the air at reported aircraft; over 1,400 shells would eventually be fired. Pilots of the 4th Interceptor Command were alerted but their aircraft remained grounded. The artillery fire continued sporadically until 4:14 a.m. The "all clear" was sounded and the blackout order lifted at 7:21 a.m.

In addition to several buildings damaged by friendly fire, three civilians were killed by the anti-aircraft fire, and another three died of heart attacks attributed to the stress of the hour-long bombardment. The incident was front-page news along the U.S. Pacific coast, and earned some mass media coverage throughout the nation.[sup][4][/sup]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

Read up my bros... They been here.
pimp.gif

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles#cite_note-3[/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airstrike
Air raid sirens were sounded throughout Los Angeles County on the night of 24–25 February 1942. A total blackout was ordered and thousands of air raid wardens were summoned to their positions. At 3:16 a.m. the 37th Coast Artillery Brigade began firing 12.8-pound anti-aircraft shells into the air at reported aircraft; over 1,400 shells would eventually be fired. Pilots of the 4th Interceptor Command were alerted but their aircraft remained grounded. The artillery fire continued sporadically until 4:14 a.m. The "all clear" was sounded and the blackout order lifted at 7:21 a.m.

In addition to several buildings damaged by friendly fire, three civilians were killed by the anti-aircraft fire, and another three died of heart attacks attributed to the stress of the hour-long bombardment. The incident was front-page news along the U.S. Pacific coast, and earned some mass media coverage throughout the nation.[sup][4][/sup]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

Read up my bros... They been here.
pimp.gif

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles#cite_note-3[/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I dont know if I believe the U.S has been fighting UFO's...idk

cant blame u

you probably haven't even seen a ufo in real life yet

keep thinking its all dream
I don't get why so many of you internet conspiracy theorists think it's ok to have such a pompous, holier-than-thou attitude towards anyone who doesn't believe what you believe. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I dont know if I believe the U.S has been fighting UFO's...idk

cant blame u

you probably haven't even seen a ufo in real life yet

keep thinking its all dream
I don't get why so many of you internet conspiracy theorists think it's ok to have such a pompous, holier-than-thou attitude towards anyone who doesn't believe what you believe. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom