wiki leaks : ufo war + 4D dimisonal Ufo on video

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I believe that the folks that cannot fathom that the existence of ET's is a reality are less intelligent beings ...I mean seriously, in an infinite galaxy, how could Earth, be the only planet that supports life?
This. I mean ive never seen anything myself but how in the hell can you not believe there is something else out there?  

I believe that the folks that cannot fathom that the existence of ET's is a reality are less intelligent beings ...I mean seriously, in an infinite galaxy, how could Earth, be the only planet that supports life?
This. I mean ive never seen anything myself but how in the hell can you not believe there is something else out there?  

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by cubanref

I'm sorry but I can't take that video seriously with techno music playing and scenes from transformers in it...

well sorry i didn't edit the video
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

i seen two ufos this month

one on Christmas ( during the heat game )  flew over a airplane and the plane had to get low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over to the plane

im sure the flight captions seen it
eek.gif
..if any passengers did knew they was beyond shoook

i'll try to record some footage but my video cam isnt good enough durring the dark

other then that enjoy the light shows guys
wink.gif
The subtitles on the in-flight movie??

Good one

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
plus there's way more grammatical errors in his statement, no need for jokes.
like this sentence: one on Christmas ( during the heat game )  flew over a airplane and the plane had to get low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over to the plane that was flying above a airplane that seeen a ufo flying above it so a airplane had to fly low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over the plane that was flying.

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by cubanref

I'm sorry but I can't take that video seriously with techno music playing and scenes from transformers in it...

well sorry i didn't edit the video
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

i seen two ufos this month

one on Christmas ( during the heat game )  flew over a airplane and the plane had to get low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over to the plane

im sure the flight captions seen it
eek.gif
..if any passengers did knew they was beyond shoook

i'll try to record some footage but my video cam isnt good enough durring the dark

other then that enjoy the light shows guys
wink.gif
The subtitles on the in-flight movie??

Good one

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
plus there's way more grammatical errors in his statement, no need for jokes.
like this sentence: one on Christmas ( during the heat game )  flew over a airplane and the plane had to get low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over to the plane that was flying above a airplane that seeen a ufo flying above it so a airplane had to fly low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over the plane that was flying.

oh word just slander me for my morning spelling no spell-check flow

get out of here nerd worms

least yall feel some kind of way

oh word just slander me for my morning spelling no spell-check flow

get out of here nerd worms

least yall feel some kind of way

By the way....no BS, I once saw a UFO when I was 14/15...it was triangular shaped and it was moving at a high rate of speed, I knew it wasnt a star or satellite because it was zig-zagging all over...

I believe

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

By the way....no BS, I once saw a UFO when I was 14/15...it was triangular shaped and it was moving at a high rate of speed, I knew it wasnt a star or satellite because it was zig-zagging all over...

I believe

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

OP, you're watching way too much Star Trek...

real talk tho, maybe there is a starship enterprize from the future protecting our planet from these alien fleets. Thats why earth so far is still 'safe' bwahahahaha

real talk tho, maybe there is a starship enterprize from the future protecting our planet from these alien fleets. Thats why earth so far is still 'safe' bwahahahaha

This dude has been posting about UFO's in ALL CAPS for at least 2 years. We respect that you beleive in UFO's, I do too. But you are literally a UFO/ALIEN STAN. I never knew there was such a thing.

This dude has been posting about UFO's in ALL CAPS for at least 2 years. We respect that you beleive in UFO's, I do too. But you are literally a UFO/ALIEN STAN. I never knew there was such a thing.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I think in a one on one fight, no technology, fist vs whatever appendage they got [tentacle?], humans would win.
If they can travel here, their brains would obviously be larger than ours, but our strength would be superior. It'd be like a human vs a gorilla.
This explains why Will Smith could KO that alien with one punch.
pimp.gif

What if these aliens that supposedly visited humans back in the day weren't aliens at all? What if it was us in the future going back in time to school us in the past so we'd develop faster?
You hear that? That's your brain exploding.

Also, why do we humans always play ourselves as the victims whenever aliens are discussed? What if all those UFO's aren't aliens, but just a bunch of coincidences, weather balloons, and government testing? What if we become the marauding alien race to other planetary races in the future? I wouldn't hold it past us if in the future, all teenage boys must go to some backwater planet and kill and hunt alien commandos that look like Apollo Creed and the Terminator.
maxwell_smart__confused.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I think in a one on one fight, no technology, fist vs whatever appendage they got [tentacle?], humans would win.
If they can travel here, their brains would obviously be larger than ours, but our strength would be superior. It'd be like a human vs a gorilla.
This explains why Will Smith could KO that alien with one punch.
pimp.gif

What if these aliens that supposedly visited humans back in the day weren't aliens at all? What if it was us in the future going back in time to school us in the past so we'd develop faster?
You hear that? That's your brain exploding.

Also, why do we humans always play ourselves as the victims whenever aliens are discussed? What if all those UFO's aren't aliens, but just a bunch of coincidences, weather balloons, and government testing? What if we become the marauding alien race to other planetary races in the future? I wouldn't hold it past us if in the future, all teenage boys must go to some backwater planet and kill and hunt alien commandos that look like Apollo Creed and the Terminator.
maxwell_smart__confused.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

If this thread was a movie, G14 would be the crazy old man with wet stringy hair, missing some important teeth, one discolored eye who spews apocryphal nonsense during a scene involving storm clouds rolling in.

If this thread was a movie, G14 would be the crazy old man with wet stringy hair, missing some important teeth, one discolored eye who spews apocryphal nonsense during a scene involving storm clouds rolling in.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

you on to something....

explain more later

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

you on to something....

explain more later

G14 I know what you mean. There was a report that all highways were shut down in dallas a few months back. They had cops closing exits but all blkack cars and a tow truck towing this object. radio stations were getting crazy calls of a ufo and the radio station had to choice but to ignore calls and act like it never happened. looking for the thread now.

G14 I know what you mean. There was a report that all highways were shut down in dallas a few months back. They had cops closing exits but all blkack cars and a tow truck towing this object. radio stations were getting crazy calls of a ufo and the radio station had to choice but to ignore calls and act like it never happened. looking for the thread now.

Ugh, this is ridiculous.

Obviously aliens exist. It just depends on how the level of their technology, and how long they've existed. Their planet could have gone through a range of mass extinctions like our own Earth. Their planet could be in the "dinosaur" stage.... the only life existing on it being wild, unintelligent animals. I believe aliens exist, but who says that the stage of their planet has yielded "intelligent" lifeforms?

Also, let's not argue about this dimension stuff anymore. Here:

Back
Top Bottom