Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

TNA ppv looks pretty damn good on paper..You'd think with the line up they have for tonights card that it'd have the potential to be ppv of the year..But it won't..

Originally Posted by casekicks

TNA ppv looks pretty damn good on paper..You'd think with the line up they have for tonights card that it'd have the potential to be ppv of the year..But it won't..
Angle and storm will both bring it. 
With TNA logic Morgan will turn on Crimson and they will feud with pretty much no explanation or sense, but will still keep the straps. 

Abyss will do crazy spots an bleed like "crazy" cause that's pretty much all he's good for.

Ray better go over and then move up into the title picture 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Hardy if in the proper mindset with Bobby Roode can and should be a good main event...

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'm really looking forward to Genesis tonight. Abyss/Bully should be a bloodbath. Gail/James has been solid entertainment. Plus, I'm really digging the Magnus/Joe tag-team.

Hope they get the straps tonight.

joe and magnus have no chance in hell of winning tonigh imo

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Iv been watching this stream with a bunch of old raws and ppvs, and i forgot how awesome crazy mr. Bob Baclund (sp?) was when he returned 

Link me PLEASE?! I've been scouring the web for a stream like this 
laugh.gif

And yeah B.B's run with bret was great

Originally Posted by casekicks

I've been saying this about TNA PPVs since 2007. They always look great, but always find a way to tank on the actual PPV.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I was too consumed by Tebow Time, but Austin Aires retained the X Division Title.

Same here. Don't mad about missing X-D title match.

Lol at pope doing the Tebow....i hope tna keeps mistreating him all the sooner hes back in the wwe

Lol at pope doing the Tebow....i hope tna keeps mistreating him all the sooner hes back in the wwe

WWE should have never let him go.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

WWE should have never let him go.
I know
30t6p3b.gif

Wished Monty Brown/Marcus Cor Von had stuck around too. But I heard dude is paid out the &@*, so he's not hurting for anything.

I hate Hardy so much.

Hope RVD is done with TNA. What a lackluster run. His highlights include matches with ECW alumni. SMH.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]never was a hardy (either) fan... still not. Creatures... mount up...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this guy thinks he's apart of the young guns apparently.[/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I hate Hardy so much.

Hope RVD is done with TNA. What a lackluster run. His highlights include matches with ECW alumni. SMH.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and got reallllly fat for awhile. [/color]

Haven't watched TNA in ages, does the ring look smaller to anyone else?

laugh.gif
 @ DL'o getting shook when Flair threatened to punch him.

Christy Hemme and Mickie James looking good as *!*#.
30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif

TNA's ring was always smaller compared to WWE's. Should have kept the six-sided ring. Stupid Hogan.

I still don't understand why, after all the history they had with the 6 sided ring, they decided to give it up for a traditional 4 sider..That was just one of the things that made TNA so original and different..Should definately go back to it and let their roster have some of those insane X division matches that are classics..

Back
Top Bottom